1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1on1 RP Request and Interest Thread

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:51 pm

BlueLight Wrote:
sogekik Wrote:I could GM for reaperbones if you'd like, this has peaked my interest too, however I'm more then happy just to watch too

As far as i'm concerned, up to him.

You tend to be active, i tend to be active for short sprints then vanish.

That's a good idea, I guess yeah. I'm low on frequent posters at the moment anyway, and I'm on in here most days
sogekik

Postby BlueLight » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:41 pm

Beside, i got world building to do. Got a RP i'm making and of course i want someone else to GM it. Right now trying to fill in all the details of this world i think are important to know.
BlueLight
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:54 pm

[quote=BlueLight][quote=sogekik][/quote][/quote]
It was mostly a passing fancy, I'm just gonna track it down once it's made and enjoy reading it like sogekik.
If I were to do the rp utilizing my personal preferences it'd be opposite of using the stuff on my character but rather npcs or other characters and just watching what happens. Probably also join if tempted lol.
Reaperbones

Postby BlueLight » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:08 pm

Reaperbones Wrote:It was mostly a passing fancy, I'm just gonna track it down once it's made and enjoy reading it like sogekik.
If I were to do the rp utilizing my personal preferences it'd be opposite of using the stuff on my character but rather npcs or other characters and just watching what happens. Probably also join if tempted lol.

Nothing saying you can't do that with Sogekik. Or switch it up. Sogekik seems to like the concept, maybe GM for him... her... it...
BlueLight

Postby sogekik » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:32 pm

BlueLight Wrote:
Reaperbones Wrote:It was mostly a passing fancy, I'm just gonna track it down once it's made and enjoy reading it like sogekik.

Nothing saying you can't do that with Sogekik. Or switch it up. Sogekik seems to like the concept, maybe GM for him... her... it...

Him XD, and I'd be more than happy to GM or play a game like this
sogekik

Postby Syndos » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:47 pm

I kinda of want to do a rp, where the main hero has the ability to stop time.
Syndos

Postby Gutterhead » Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:05 pm

Hey everyone, I'm hoping to start up a private D&D5e (with some tweaks and adjustments to make it easier to do over chat and for combat to go by quicker and more smoothly) game for a small number of people, although we might occasionally invite someone else to join in for a brief period of time. I'm looking for a DM to run the game and perhaps two other players. We can discuss setting and character details in PMs if anyone is interested.
Gutterhead

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:48 am

Looking someone to dm for for any kind of fantasy setting with a d20 system.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Littlemankitten » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:40 am

I'm up for whatever! Just not GMing :P
Littlemankitten

Postby Voff » Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:26 am

Looking for someone to trade RP's. I can DM an RP and you can RP th other one ^^Really open for the setting of both :)
Voff

Postby DemonsLust » Fri Mar 03, 2017 11:50 pm

Hi! I really want to rp but I don't really know what to, other than Undertale, which doesn't seem to popular. So, anybody wanna role play anything?

I'm a collaborative RPer so I'm not big on GMing, but I'm not opposed to making acceptions.

Things I can/have RP'd:
-soul eater
-sci-fi/fantasy crossover
-modern setting
-inuyash: human/demon/half demon

Okay with:
-male on male
-abduction/torture
-gore/murder
-certain fandoms

Won't do:
-rape
-most kinks(water sports, inflation, etc.)

ask about anything else, I'm just getting back into roleplaying, so I might not be familiar with some things.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kuragari » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:53 pm

Looking for someone to GM one of two things.

1- A Femdom game, perhaps with a bit of forced feminization and humiliation later down the line *but not necessary on the feminization part

2- A simple sort of sexy naughty dungeon crawler game. Could be set anywhere from Fantasy to Sci-fi.
Kuragari

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:14 am

looking for someone to Gm a fantasy setting game about a holy knight who travels around the kingdom to eradicate the corruption and evilness in the world.
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:59 pm

Anyone up for running a Fallout 4, or Fallout Equestria game?
Kuragari

Postby Kuragari » Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:33 pm

Alternatively, I'd love to do a Sexy naughty version of this game. Or a Resident Evil one.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/V ... /Nefarious
Kuragari

Postby Lorielle » Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:55 pm

I was wondering if there was anyone who'd like to GM a game for. Either set in warhammer fantasy or in LoTR but in a setting where maybe sauron won or like a xxx version where the one ring makes people wanna fuck your brains out.
Lorielle

Postby Syndos » Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:30 am

Sorry for vanishing people, I had life. Also I really want to try something new. But eh. I dunno is anyone interested in something like say an anime or something? If so pm?
Syndos

Postby BlueLight » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:02 am

Lorielle Wrote:Either set in warhammer fantasy

NOPE NOE NOPE NOPE NOPE!.... NOPE!....
I don't know the lore well enough for any Warhammer fan to enjoy my game.

or in LoTR but in a setting where maybe sauron won.

I think i can pull something off as "generic LoTR" but if you're expecting my to know the lore beyond the main books(So basically Shadow mordor, and movie). I'm guessing it would have a BDSM and enslavement themes?

like a xxx version where the one ring makes people wanna fuck your brains out.

Don't think i'd want to be "Put on ring, everyone wants to fuck you." but still up for XXX. Just the very basic description is *eh* to me.
BlueLight

Postby Lorielle » Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:17 am

BlueLight Wrote:
Lorielle Wrote:Either set in warhammer fantasy

NOPE NOE NOPE NOPE NOPE!.... NOPE!....
I don't know the lore well enough for any Warhammer fan to enjoy my game.

or in LoTR but in a setting where maybe sauron won.

I think i can pull something off as "generic LoTR" but if you're expecting my to know the lore beyond the main books(So basically Shadow mordor, and movie). I'm guessing it would have a BDSM and enslavement themes?

like a xxx version where the one ring makes people wanna fuck your brains out.

Don't think i'd want to be "Put on ring, everyone wants to fuck you." but still up for XXX. Just the very basic description is *eh* to me.

Im not expecting anything beyond the main books either, im not even versed in anything beyond the main books, so expecting that is unreasonable, generic LoTR is just fine. As for the XXX ring idea its more about the slow corrupting influence of it. Like how the original one ring corrupted the hearts of people without even be put on, it has an aura of corruption. Its power when put on also doesnt need to be invisiblity, it could be something more akin to the original purpose of something used to dominate the minds of lesser people

Besides that i'd always be down to play some generic dnd 5e or pathfinder. If anyones interested just send me a PM
Lorielle

Postby Soru » Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:12 am

Looking for someone to GM one of the following ideas:

A Digimon RP that takes place in the digital world; a virus has infected the digital world, transforming the land and infecting the digimon there. Infected female Digimon gain sexy anthro bodies while the males start turning more sex hungry. The story will follow an infected female and her journey to try to find a way to get rid of the virus.

An anthro Pokémon RP set in either a Pokémon Mystery Dungeon setting or anything that's a Pokémon only world. This one is pretty open to ideas and story so there's much more freedom as to what setting or story the RP will follow.

This one is more of a thought but maybe something that follows Cynder from the Legend of Spyro series.
Soru

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games