1 On 1 Kitty + DemonLust. Forbidden Love

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1 On 1 Kitty + DemonLust. Forbidden Love

Postby Kittykitty501 » Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:02 am

"I'll never leave you now my love"

HE held her close to her for a while, after all they had been through in the past day or two it was good to finally rest with her again. He smiled warmy and kiss her gently upon the lips, holding for a deep kiss. parting their lips to speak once again as they would need to move on sooner or later to find her kind and get to this war.

"Myra.. I will not let anyone take you from me again.. never.. but for now lets get this over and done with.. once we've warmed up a little we should set of once again.. there is still enough night to get on the move"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

"and then.. how about a nice injection of Fox cream, lover" - Urta
CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby DemonsLust » Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:51 pm

She sighed softly and nodded. "I guess your right. The more ground we cover the best." To be honest though she had really liked being able to settle, even if it had only been for a little bit. But he was right. The sooner this was resolved the better things would be, but maybe she could buy more time to just stay here..... "So, is there anything else you'd like to know about wolves?"
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:45 pm

He didn't show any sign of him leaving yet him self, in truth he was tired and could do with staying the night at least. he laid down on his side, resting his head upon her lap still watching the flames as she spoke. With a little smile his gaze turned up to her eyes and spoke.

"in fact their is something you can tell me.. you shifters.. you seem to be rarer than the average wolf kind. tell me about them.. we may stay a little"

the last bit he finally said with a soft sigh of relief, he wanted to stay and maybe they would for the night
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:06 am

She smiled, looking down at him. "Well, we are kinda rare, but I haven't seen many of my own either. Some are kind of territorial, although its mostly the alpha's that are." She shrugged, thinking. "Females are much more reasonable and willing to listen."

"Other than that, the history of our kind, well. I've read that that it all started with a normal wolf. Its said that the wolf had a disease called moon madness. The disease is said to somehow mutate the genetics of the creature it infects. Anyway, that wolf had bitten a human, which in turn killed it." She sighed recalling what she'd read in her book.

"So when the wolf was killed, its blood got into the wound and I guess caused an anomaly that created what we are today. I guess it happened in more than one instance. And then some mated with pure wolves. I'm a descendant of the one who mated with the normal wolves. There are different variations of us....."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:57 am

He smiled contently, listening to her story word for word. facinated he was by he history of the wolf kind that shares the mystical realm with his own kind. He pulled her into another hug and kisses her lightly upon the lips, pulling away to gaze into her eyes briefly. there wasn't anywhere else he'd wish to be other than here with her even with the task at hand. with a sigh he looked to the flames as his thoughts turned to that of his own kind.

"well most know of the Vampire history but their is little truth to tales of man. the first vampire was infact a demon from another realm.. a demon so blood thristy that he drank from those he killed.. it mutated her to the point that she needed it more and more.. the middle part is not fully known but it turned from lust into needs of survival.. she went through the lands of mortals and killed and killed.. until that one point where she fell for a human.. the first of our kind to be non demon but human like. through their love they wanted children.. but she being the demon that she was couldn't bare a child.. thus she commanded a human girl to take her lovers seed.. once the child grew to a mature age.. she passed on the blood. their child was a female known as Gela Delacrox.. and she unlike her mother started turning more and more humans into her kind.. spreading the unknown vampiric gene and since them times.. we've multiplied in numbers. no-one knows what happened to the Demon but she and her vampire fled after their "daughter" started her turning frenzy. the same concept has applied though.. any vampire wanting to have offspring.. needs a female mortal host.. their is no pure blooded vampire anymore. the demon was the first and last"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:24 am

She listened quietly and sighed. "That seems kind of sad to me. Being unable to have children makes outsiders of both wolf and mortal." She was talking more to herself than to him but she did wonder how vampric woman thought about the subject. She pushed the thought away and closed her eyes. She smiled, looking down at him. "So, is there anything else you'd like to know or talk about. I can answer just about anything if I look through some of my books."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:27 pm

"female vampires either become blood mothers.. or blood sisters.. or do both in their immortal life span. your kind have never been turned to be a vampire.. I don't even know if its entirely possible but of course human kind have been used for centuries now.. from breeding.. to pure cattle. I actually remember being brought up inside the castle as a mortal child..its scary but you get used to it eventually.. though the looks from vampires.. glaring at your neck terrified me. my friends all reached 18 before me and you can imagine the lust and broodyness of each one of them.. so intense that i nearlly found my self at the sharp end of their fangs.. I actually was bitten by a friend but before the "virus" could spread I was cured.. yeah.. there is a cure for it but such a thing is taboo.. unless turned at an early age"

His gaze had lowered, thinking about all his memories, over 300 years worth of memories were inside his head. with a soft smile he nodded as he ran his hand over her shoulder gently.

"its calming to sit and relax my love so yes..tell me about how you came about"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:26 pm

"How I..came about?" She smiled and shrugged. "I'm not sure I understand. I'm no dog but Im not one who easily understands either....."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:30 pm

"where you hail from my love, was you always a shifter? a wolf.. my apologies"

He kisses her head gently and smiled cutely, his fingers played with hers.
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Fri Mar 07, 2014 5:34 am

"Well I've always been a wolf, and I was actually born on this mountain." She smiled at him. She sighed softly thinking.... The more she thought, the more curious she became but also kind if sad as well.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby DemonsLust » Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:27 am

(For any who followed this at one point, I believe that it will be discontinued due to my partner being busy. as i have all respect for him I will leave him be. As it is I will keep trying to find or create new ideas. Thank you)
Bored
DemonsLust

Previous

Return to Private Games