1 On 1 Kitty + DemonLust. Forbidden Love

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1 On 1 Kitty + DemonLust. Forbidden Love

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:36 am

"come on we must move now if we're to escape"

Even though he said this he couldn't help but hold and kiss her again and again with joy. he had thought she dead and when they braught her in all limp and out cold he had thought the worse. He knew he had to take her away now, their home was compromised if anything. Running with her up the stair, taking down two normal guards who guarded the jail entrance with his new weapon. looking out for sisters or motther before leading her throughout the castle. when they could take a breather he turned to his lover.

"Myra.. is there anywhere we can go? somewhere safe.. Im not safe here now.. I've commited the highest of treasons"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

"and then.. how about a nice injection of Fox cream, lover" - Urta
CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:39 am

"I think I know a place. But it won't be easy to get to on foot..." She sighed deeply thinking.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:55 am

"my horse! its in the stables!"

and with that he took her hand once again, moving through the castle as quickly as he could take her and dispatching guards when ever they got in the way. they were close and Vic certainly was moving quick when he heard his father shouting for him at the top of his voice. kicking a door down they finally made it to the stable but he stood dead when he saw a blood mother on the other side. she was tall like the blood sisters but of coure she was once one. Her armour wasn't that much differnt from the sisters but it had more jewerly and was considerably more revealing and her breasts were covered in bite marks. her hair was held up in a veil like hat, curly and black her hair was. She wasn't hostile to them which was shocking to vic but he recognized her after a few seconds. It was her who turned him once he reached the age of 18, she wasn't a mother to him but they held he most purest of vampiric blood that even his father was turned from. she sighed and shook her head in frustration.

"victor Wulf.. you cannot just go around killing our kind.. some of those guards and sisters are.. on our side.."

vic was shocked and didn't fully understand her meaning but she bolted the door they came through and sat down on a box and looked to myra before looking back to him.

"you may think you're the first to break the codex of rules by being with this wolf.. but we select few have been looking to end this war for years now.. you have been quite sloppy and been caught in the act.. but thats something that cannot be undone now.. you must leave.. I have prepared your stalion.. you're so easy to predict that doesn't matter.. go with your Wolf and return when you are ready to over throw your father.. we will be waiting with our forces to help.. but you are not ready yet.. speak with the wolf kind and gain their support.. go"

and with that Vic bid farewell and help Myra on the stalion and they boh rode of out of the castle before anyone could get them. he turned to myra and sighed softly.

"where we going?"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:13 pm

"The mountains to the north. There's a safe haven there, an old hide out of mine. Its in wolf territory though so it should be safe enough...." She sighed deeply, feeling quite overwhelmed by everything. It had all escalated way to quickly for her and it felt as though she might pass out.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:09 pm

gently planting a kiss upon her soft velvet lips, smiling reasuringly. he would keep her safe from all even is own kind if need be. pulling her arms around his waist for suport, holding her hands in place so she wouldn't fall of. his gaze turned to the highest peak of the moutains and turned his stallion in that direction. what the blood mother had spoke of was playing on his mind, how did he not know of this and how had it passed his fathers ears even some sisters were devouted to the king were against him.

"you get some rest, we have a long ride ahead my love.. here.. you must be hungry"

He gave a determined smile as he grabbed an apple from a tree they passed and handed it to her. it wasn't much he knew this and when she awoke he'd help her gain more food. His wound had slightly closed and wasn't bleeding by now but he had lost over half his blood making him weak.
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:17 pm

She smiled slightly and took it, only eating it to keep him from worrying. When she finished, she dropped the core and leaned into him closing her eyes. She just wanted to sleep as much as she could....
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:52 pm

as she slept he would finally make it up to the peak of the moutain where she had said to go but got slightly worried at the thought of the other wolves. would they attack him on sight for being what he was. with a quick shake he woke his sleeping wolf and looked around the surrounding area. hopefully she would know what to do.

"we're here my love"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:59 pm

She drowsily rubbed her eyes stretching. "Okay." She jumped down off the horse and yawned. "The cave is around here somewhere......"
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:35 pm

"you'll need to help me if this gets ugly my love.."

He chuckled a little, breating heavily to try and keep his body awake from the blood loss. He was holding out for now but would useless in a fight against't anyone. using the scythe he stole from the sister as support.

(you want me to control the wolfys? ^^ or you?)
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:38 pm

(I might when we get to that point)

"We should be fine since we aren't to deep into wolf territory." She smiled at him. "Come on. The sooner we get there the safer we'll be."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:45 pm

(cool beans ^^)

with a quick nod he smiled warmly and followed behind him, the harsh cold enviroment of the moutains had little effect on the vampire but it was certainly cold this high up, god forbid if the sun was to rise he would be baked alive.

"these wolves.. are they friendly than my kind.. I've only ever seen them in battle or from tales my father told be from back in Vampirix-lycra war.. horrible.. horrible war of our kinds"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:54 pm

"Well, some of them are much kinder than others." She shrugged. "But most are very easy going."
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:10 pm

he felt a little better to hear that wolves wearn't the evil demon creatures that his kind spoke of quite a lot. throughout history vampires and wolves had combatted over lands, life stock and other silly disputes. H wanted to reach their destination as soon as possible, what was taking so long? where was this place his beloved spoke about.
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:15 pm

Myra stopped at what looked like a grown over cliff side. She pushed the vines aside revealing an opening. "Don't go to far or you'll hit a wall, I need to figure out where the door is." There was a wall a few feet in.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:26 pm

He wandered inside and gave a soft sigh of relief as they were in shelter, even with his cold blood it was starting to get frosty and the atmosphere was almost restricting. He brushed his hands over the wall trying to help find away in but it was completely unknown to him and didn't know what he was doing. He sighed and sat down against the wall, giving his legs a quick rest as she searched
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:32 pm

She easily found the latch, pushing open the door. She had to find some matches as light a few candles as well as lighting up the fireplace. "I've really missed this place." She stretched, sighing.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:39 pm

"so this is where you were before I brought you to my hiding place? its nice"

He didn't hesitate to move in front of the fire place, even though the heat was a lot warmer for him, it was a lot better than the freazing cold weather outside. watching the flames lick into the air he spoke softly to his lover who he gestured to join him by the fire place.

"where do we go from here.. " he paused and shook his head "lets just enjoy a little peace and quiet and then we'll decide what to do next"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:44 pm

She sat beside him sighing. "Ya know, I'm not sure what to think now. So much has changed so quickly...." She leaned against him closing her eyes.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:29 pm

"well we must continue.. we've come so far now. I need to do as I planned.. reunite our races, clans, friends and lovers"

He rest against her and moved an arm around her, holding firmly and protectivly. closing his emerald just to enjoy the nice heat and comfort he shared with her. what was done now had to continue, what happened so fast to nearly plunge the clan of vampires into cival war and finally bring peace to our world
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:29 pm

She sighed softly, huddling close to him. "I'm just glad I'm with you for now. And you won't have to leave me this time...."
Bored
DemonsLust

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games