1 On 1 Kitty + DemonLust. Forbidden Love

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: 1 On 1 Kitty + DemonLust. Forbidden Love

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:17 am

he wasn't asleep long before sitting up rapidly, panting and sweating obviously a nightmare had plauged his mind whilst he slept. he sighed softly and looked to her and insatntly smiles warmly. his nightmare was about something that disturbed him and he was a vampire, not many things disturbed him. "sorry.. bad dream my love" his glance turned to the sky as it was slowly warming up with colour. with a sad sigh he took her hands and kissed her tenderly. "I must part.. if im away from the castle for too long.. my father will come looking" he gently brushed her hair aside before getting to his feet. shuffling his cloths and getting dressed he finally bidded her farewell by blowing a kiss. vanishing into the forests to return to the castle.
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

"and then.. how about a nice injection of Fox cream, lover" - Urta
CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501
Gangs n' Whores Developer

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:20 am

She sighed as she watched him leave. She slowly stood getting dressed and going to get some things done......
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:31 am

at the castle he got some funny looks, this was the 2nd night he had been out without bringing any game back and he was notable hunter. His father sat in his throne room watching his young heir walk sheepishly through the main hall. his father was almost as young as he was in appearance but sported long red hair that flowed to his waist line. Saphire blue eyes that could peirce a mortals soul corrupting it with a blink. he was highly decorated in armor that was made out of pure gold littered with precious gem stones from all over the land. when he spoke he had a strong bellowing voice that would make any one whimper in fear

"son.. where have you been? this is.. the second time you have left these walls and yet you return empty handed.. your hair looks messy and greasy and your skin.. you havn't fed today have you?"

his father fired these questions at him and all vic wanted to do was go to bed. His dream of his father killing his beautiful wolf was haunting him and made him sick almost. his father waited for his response with stern look upon his face, tapping his ring covered fingers against the arm of his throne. Vics emerald eyes couldn't even look into his fathers knowing he would sense something straight away.

"sorry mi'lord.. father.. I lost a prized wolf near the desert lands and was trying to find it"

the desert lands were far away from his hideout but he hoped his father would believe him and luckily he did and just gestured his hand for his son to carry one with what ever he was doing. vic wasted no time and ran as soon as he left his father sights, finally laying down in his coffin. with a smile he sent a telepathic mesage to his wolf "good night my love"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:41 am

She could only smile as she continued with what she was doing. As the day dragged on though she could only wonder about Vic and all that had happened the night before.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:51 am

The next day he slipped out of the castle again before his father awoke, being careful not to let guards see where he was heaind but he couldn't help but fear that he would be followed one of these days. unfortunalty he was spotted by two blood red eyes that he failed to see, watching him from a tree. she giggled and watched Vic run of into the forest and slowly followed him. stopping when he reahced the water fall and watched in secret.

"wolfy!"

he shouted, looking for his beautiful lover. he dremt about her again and couldn't stop thinking about her
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:56 am

She looked up at him, smiling. "Hey!" She was so very happy to see him, she could hardly stand still.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:03 am

Running over to his lover, he lifted her of the ground and hugged her into him with a big smile. the prying eyes of the unknown vampire watched in shock as the two of them embraced and swapped multipul kisses. he took her hands and walked to the water and without warning, ran with into the water. splashing her with it.

"ahhh its good to be at my real home.. heh when we do sort this war out.. this will be where we live"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:11 am

"Hehe. Hey!" She grinned, tackling him playfully.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:26 am

as they played about in the water, non managed to see a tall women walk out to where our camp was set. with a quick clear of her throat vic eyes turned in shock as he saw her. he imediatly recognised her as one of the Blood sisters and shook his head rapidly, pulling Myra behind him. She stood at the height of 6'2 and wore a very tight black and red corset that turned into a dress of the same colors, very revealing of certain areas. her hair was a bright blue color, long and straight just reaching below her ass. her peircing red eyes set upon the two lovers with a sickening look upon her face. armed with a scythe that had the clan flag attached to it and a long sword was hiltd to her belt. with a shake of her head she spoke with a heavenly voice which would be used to seduce mortal men into submission.

"tut tut Vic.. messing around with the wolf kind I see...and don't try to tell me shes not... I can smell it in her from here mmmm what ever shall I tell your father"

she giggled like a mad harpy as she walked towards the water. spinning her scythe around expertly. vic just held you behind him, how did sshe follow him here? he was sure he wasn't being watched but these blood sisters were the elite guard of the clan, protector of the king and like the blood mothers, were heavy breeders.

"now I should take you in, along with the head of that.. mm its a shame.. a pretty one she is. Rule 29 of said clan states that no member of the clan will bed or romance with member of enemy wolf kind... and you broke that rule"

vic snarled and pulled out his flintoff pistol, it would be useless against her as vampires could only die from a stake to their heart. he turned to his wolf and whispered into her ear "run now.. I can't defeat her.. you must go my love"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:32 am

She didn't want to leave him......but what choice did she have now. She hesitated for just a moment, but quickly turned and shifted, taking off in the opposite direction.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:46 am

all she would hear as she ran of was the blast of his pistol, sending a loud shockwave of sound through the forest causing birds to fly of into the sky. Unluckiy for Myra though as the victor of the fight wasn't her loved one and he now laid gripping his chest in agony, the blood sister hadn't killed him but sevearly wounded him. she was now on the shifters tail, still giggling like a crazed lunatic as she sped through the forest. she was much faster than Vic, having trained from day of the birth and before they even turned vampire were exceedingly great in combat.

"little wolf girl.. come out to play.. I wont harm you.. maybe I'll take you to our wondeful kinggg... come out come out wherever you are"

It was now a cat and mouse game between the Sister and wolf
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:51 am

Myra kept running. She was scared and worried, she would keep running until she collapsed.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:01 am

once Myra collapsed she would over shadowed by the tall vampire lady, who just licked her lips lustfully. her breasts glistened with a little bit of sweat she had worked up from chasing the wolf lady. with a soft purr like sound she leaned down and too Myra by the chin and lifted her face to look at the sister. with a hard slap she pushed Myra back down.

"mmm such a pretty creature.. white wolf... rare and would look nice upon the trophy room.. now girl... you made me run.. and I dont do running"

she placed her weapon on a hilt strapped to the back of her corset and leanr down to Myra and tilted her head to the side, flashing her set of razor sharp fangs as she smirked widely.

"shift back to your mortal coil wolf.. or I'll gut you my self"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:08 am

She did as she was told, fearing for her life
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:51 am

before Myra would be able to stop it, she was kissed upon the lips by the blood sister. the sister pulled away almost instantaniously with another smirk upon her lips. hips lips were laced with a strong drug substance that would make wolfy completly limp and paralyzed from head to toe. The sister grinned and grabbed hold of Myra and threw her over her shoulders and carried Myra away to the castle. Myra would've passed out from the drugs only to awake in a cage next to her beloeved Vic who clinging to his chest in pain.

"m..Myra are you awake.. Im so glad you're alive"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:55 am

Myra groaned, rubbing her eyes. "Vic....." She moved closer to the bars that separated them.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:08 am

"Im sorry my love.. she over powered me.. I couldn't stop her "

He took her hands in his and pressed his forehead against the bars, looking into her eyes. he was obviously in pain, what ever the sister had on her blade had damaged the vampire. He smiled weakly and moved a strand of her hair away from her face. outside the cages stood two blood sisters who stood watch, one you had met before and the other was almost similar to the other but with bright pink curly hair that was shoulder length. Vic shook his hea dnd kissed myra gently through the bars.

"liten.. I'll get you out of here.. I promise"
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:12 am

"Don't make promises like that. Your hurt, I don't care as long as your alive..." She whispered, trying not to cry.
Bored
DemonsLust

Postby Kittykitty501 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:21 am

vic smiled warmly and tried to reasure Myra that he was okay even as blood dripped from the wound. his eyes turned to the look at the blood sisters and he then turned back to her. He had some sort of plan but it was risky, with a quick movement he threw the blood from his hands at the Sisters beautiful hair which seemed to anger them. with a few grumble the blue haired one opened the cage and screahed at vic

"you think because you are the prince little man.. that I end you pafectic life?!"

She giggled and went to turn away and that was vics cue. with a quick motion he grabbed the sisters scythe and span it quickly and with a flicker of blue light the sister stopp dead. the other sister gasped and then screamed as the blue hair sister fell in half, blood spraying over the pink haired sister as the attack had sliced the heart in half also. before pink sister could act she suffered the same fate and was decapitated and then staked. Vic didn't hesitate to run to Myras cage and open it, flinging his arms around her
100% Herm Addict
100% Corruption

CoC Fanfic 75% complete

Kittykitty501

Postby DemonsLust » Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:25 am

Myra hugged him tightly, shaking from stress and just being happy to be close to him. "What do er do now..."
Bored
DemonsLust

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games