first time for everything, 1 on 1

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

first time for everything, 1 on 1

Postby zeospace » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:28 am

why hello there you've seen to stumble on to this topic i am a man looking for a woman to rp with. ive never done this and i just made an account today to try this. so if your interested let me know ;)
zeospace

Re: first time for everything, 1 on 1

Postby berserkerhorn » Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:20 am

Awwww the little blushy face :P
Zeo... what did you want to rp about?
have to give an idea of what you want before you ask for an rp sweetheart
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby zeospace » Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:16 am

Well see that's the thing is that at this point it could be about anything. Start off as something and turn into anything. But I guess to start it off with my greatest fantasy .hack
zeospace

Postby berserkerhorn » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:35 am

O OOO OO OO OO OOO that video game anime where we get virtually transported into a world of pure imagination :D
I want in on this :D
berserkerhorn

Postby zeospace » Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:21 am

That's great how do you want to start out. Are we noobs or have we played a while
zeospace

Postby berserkerhorn » Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:04 pm

noobs? or at least I am
berserkerhorn

Postby zeospace » Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Ok we can both be fresh and just be noobs together.
I'll start out as a steam gunner
zeospace

Postby berserkerhorn » Mon Jan 20, 2014 2:06 am

god i dont even know the classes XD
ummmm... should i be mage or heavy weapon person?
berserkerhorn

Postby zeospace » Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:13 am

Well because I'm not a close combat fighter a heavy weapon person would be great. But at the same time I build all my classes for tanking for when I go solo
zeospace

Postby berserkerhorn » Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:05 am

LETS GOOOO~! you start :3
berserkerhorn

Postby berserkerhorn » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:10 am

Zeo?
berserkerhorn

Postby zeospace » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:16 am

Hey sorry my internet went durp on me
So we start in the central town in The World.
After I set up my gunner and customized it I was off. I ran over to the missions board and found a few low ranked missions that would have good exp from the monsters and equally good prize money. As I'm abut to leave the board I see another player who looks kinda confused. So I walk up to them and say, "hi there you look alittle lost. My name is Zeo, is there any way I can help you"
zeospace

Postby berserkerhorn » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:20 am

As I finish getting off of the sychronization screen I appear at first as digital code that slowly rearranges itself in the form of a human female. The world around me slowly rolls out like a giant carpet as the world begins to load.Then the other players begin to form themselves from codes that slowly take up the shape of their weapons and armor and physical features. The first thing to pop up in my face is somebody by the name of Zeo. " Yeah... I just got the game... and... honestly i dont know anything" I say as i realize that i decided to skip the tutorial on combat and such
berserkerhorn

Postby zeospace » Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:32 am

"Sounds like someone was ready to play the game. Why not take the quests with me and I'll show you the ropes, and then maybe you and I can go eat some cyber dinner after we split the bounty" I say as calm and cool as I can without trying to look so nervous. The only reason I wanted to play this game was to start a kind of new life. Make some friends, maybe find someone with interest that I can share my thoughts with. Trying to hit on a new player and help them was the best I could do at this point.
zeospace

Postby berserkerhorn » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:52 am

I look at you weirdly still half thinking i was in the real world due to this one looking so lifelike. "Is this a date?" I ask after pausing for a moment after you say "go eat some cyber dinner together" I ponder the offer for a moment thinking whether or not i should trust you with the immediate offer to go on a date
berserkerhorn

Postby zeospace » Mon Jan 27, 2014 4:41 am

"Well if that's what you want to call it, well why don't we just go on the missions and then go from there." Pausing for a second thinking, well looks like you blew it again. At least see if you could be friends that way you don't have to go dungioning by yourself like always. "Look I didn't mean to sound pushy or only interested in you because your a woman. Normal I just solo so I don't really know how to talk to others." I start to nervusly scratch my head and chuckled probably looking like a fool. But at this point it's all I could do as I waited for her reply.
zeospace

Postby berserkerhorn » Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:17 pm

I laugh at your long lengthy excuse for admitting that you were anti-social. "okay okay… i'll be exploring with you. So you don't feel lonely while exploring this world." I look over behind your shoulder at a large crowd beginning to gather around something. "Hey… what's going on over there?" I ask looking at it more obviously. I move past you and grab your arm dragging you towards the crowd

(do you want to control the world or should i control it?)
berserkerhorn

Postby zeospace » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:59 am

(You can if you want to,it's fine with me)
"It looks like they are gathering around a news board. There must be some new best player or something." I hold my ground for a moment to get your attention. "There's one thing before we get to close to other people I have to tell you. When your in a group like that it makes it easier for the thief skilled people to take your stuff." I point over to the grouped up people. directly in the back of the group there was a short kid like player moving from back pocket to back pocket. "Let this be one of your first lessons, if you got loot of any kind stay back from large crowds. Now I know that's not a problem now, but it was good to show you what I mean." I take your hand and then say "drag away" and then we go up to the news board, with a smile on my face know I did help someone for once. When we approached the board there was so many people around it we couldn't see what it was about. So I told you to trust me as I put you on my shoulders so that you could get a better look what it said.
zeospace

Postby berserkerhorn » Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:27 am

I watch the thief drift through the crowd as though he was dancing. The things snatched from pockets doing from his hand to his bag like a rhythmic beat. It was almost hypnotic as to how smoothly the pickpocket operated. I turn back and look at you. "Well... it seems as rule number one has been learned" I say smiling "Thanks for noticing such things."

I turn to look around and i realize looking for everything was hard as i could not see past everyone walking around me. "Ummm... where do we go from here?" I ask spinning around in place trying to find a way out of the somewhat crowded streets
berserkerhorn

Postby berserkerhorn » Wed Feb 12, 2014 3:53 am

(psst... zeo... in case you missed it... it's your turn)
berserkerhorn

Next

Return to Private Games