SW: The Old Republic (with Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SW: The Old Republic (with Kuragari)

Postby redkeri13 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:38 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I was thinking HP would be tied more to Endurance, but considering it now that might be overly restrictive. I'll use your system in from LAB if that's ok where you roll a dice each level and add the result to you max HP, in this case I just rolled a 20 so you an additional 20 HP bringing your total to 210 max HP! And Liv'Trai has just healed you to that amount.

You wince a little expecting pain when Liv'Trai gently lays her hand across you wound, but instead you feel only the warm persistent aura of her healing power entering you to begin the healing process, feeling like dozens of gentle dextrous tendrils tending to your wounded flesh as they quickly mend the damage, skin healing and re-knitting beneath her hand as you watch until it is completely healed, not even a scar remaining. You feel better than before, even a little flushed from the gentle caressing touch of Liv'Trai's power.

Master Derrin replies to your question, "Unfortunately the Flesh Raiders you fought were not the best of their forces - would that they were, as our task would have been considerably easier. They were probably among the lowest ranking of the Flesh Raider warriors, armed with the least powerful weapons and not even provided with proper armor. The main enemy force as you can probably see consisted of much larger and stronger members of the Raiders, heavily armored and better armed and trained, and in much greater numbers." he shook his head "But do not let that take away from your achievement, most Padawan's would not have handled themselves as well as you did out there. I see the beginnings of great potential in you, yet most importantly you still remain modest and focused on the greater good, as all Jedi should." He looked around, seeing the Jedi on the battlefield had mostly completed their work clearing away the bodies of the fallen Flesh Raiders, more Jedi Knights patrolling the borders of the training field in case of another attack.

"I sense our services may been needed again soon, but if you are ready, and Master Liv'trai allows it, perhaps I could train you in several new Force techniques while we are here.". He looks to Liv'Trai and she smiles to both of you, "She's ready, Master Derrin. Good luck, Allterria, and may the Force be with you", turning around and walking back to the field hospital.

Master Derrin leads you to a quieter section of the platforms, surrounded by Power Cables and tall Power Generators linked together by networks of bulky metal pipes to large Cooling units. There he instructs you in the techniques of how to direct the currents of the Force through your body, and the correct meditative stances for using that directed power to defy the power of gravity, adding strength to your leg muscles and allowing you to make impossible leaps into the air. He demonstrates, leaping up and somersaulting backwards to the top of the highest Power Generator, and following his lead you quickly follow, joining him him on top of the structure. Gleefully you test your new abilities under Derrin's instruction, leaping and diving between cooling pipes and power conduits as you master your new ability

New Ability Force Leap Trained! You can use this ability in combat or any other time
redkeri13

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:57 pm

210/210 HP

The training is both exhaustive and fun, but soon enough Allterria is certain that she has the the hang of this new ability, even going as far as to push it a few times to see just how much she can do. Its risky, but she manages all but one, and thankfully Master Derrin is there to help.

"Thank you Master Derrin, I will be sure to put this skill to good use as soon as it is needed." She then turns her attention back to the valley, a contemplative look crossing her face as she takes in the sight.

"Who ever thought a child of the Sith would fight in defense of this world and its inhabitants..." She whispers to herself, before smiling and turning back to Derrin.

"I don't know about you Master Derrin, but I am ready to move forward. Is there anything else here we need to take care of?"
Kuragari

Postby redkeri13 » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:06 pm

"Indeed there is Allterria. There's still the matter of finding how the Flesh Raiders got into this valley, and the lost Padawan's who went missing in the attack. I believe Master Relnex can help us in the latter; he was overseeing the training of several of the Padawans this morning before the attack.". He holds out his hand for you to take it, and as you do so you find yourself levitating into the air away from the Power Generator as Master Derrin gently lowers you both to the ground. As your feet touch the ground again, you follow Derrin down to the fields where you see a Jedi Knight with close-cropped black-haired and an old scar on his cheek standing watch over the distant forests. He turns to you as you approach, looking at you quizzically for a moment but the expression soon passes.

"Master Relnex," Master Derrin speaks to him, "This is Padawan Allterria, newly arrived on the world." Relnex bows his head in greeting to you. Derrin continues, "She is combat trained and has already fought successfully in the defense against the Flesh Raiders. We to offer any assistance we can in locating the lost Padawans."

Master Relnex expression becomes serious as he replies, "The Force is with us. Few Padawans here can make that claim.", looking at you with a new respect. He turned back to Derrin, "The enemy moved into the Training grounds organized and ready, attempting to isolate off and make captives of various groups of Padawans. There is a group of them who escaped into the hills before they could be captured. They're not combat trained. I've been charged with guarding the Training Grounds from any further assaults, but if you can find them, and bring an evac shuttle to get them out of there, you will have the gratitude of myself and all the Jedi here assembled here."
redkeri13

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Allterria nods. "I'll bring them back in one piece, you have my word on it Master Relnex."

Without even waiting for Derrin, she turns and sprints off in the direction of the hills, casting her senses out in search of the lost Jedi, while keeping an eye out for any lingering flesh raiders. She has a feeling that if she doesn't hurry, they may be too late to save them.
Kuragari

Postby redkeri13 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:04 pm

Through the dense forests you run, over ancient stone bridges crossing wide rocky mountain streams and sweeping grassy hills crowned with trees. Using the Force you push your senses to the limit as you move, trying to detect some sign of the lost Padawans. Your passage through the woods is so swift that turning back you see no sign of anyone else following you, only the quiet green shade beneath the canopies of the tall gnarled trees that filled the forest. It suddenly occurs to you that you have no map of this place, or even a holocommunicator to contact the rest of the Jedi if you were to locate the lost Padawans. Part of you wonders if maybe you had just waited 2 seconds while talking to Master Relnex that you might have received these items from him before you entered the wild, Flesh Raider-infested depths of the Gnarls valley.

But how could you consider such petty things while there were lives in danger? Besides, you can still see the peaks of the mountains surrounding the valley towering above the forest canopy and you are certain you can navigate back to the Training Grounds by using them as a landmark, at least while it is still light. Looking around, you estimate you are in around the center of the valley, somewhere in the middle of the river delta formed by the network of converging streams. It is then your Force-aided senses detect... something behind the dense undergrowth ahead.

As quietly as you can manage, you stealthily move forward, peering through the foliage to see what was hidden on the other side.

It seems you have stumbled upon a camp belonging to the Flesh Raiders, set up on the banks of one of the mountain streams. Around a blazing fire you see 6 of the brutish aliens, to your dismay looking much larger and heavily armored than the ones you encountered before, and also several crude shelters and what can only be cages built from rusted sheets of metal and rough-hewn logs. You keep your senses alert, knowing there could be more of the Raiders out there, when suddenly you notice movement in one of the cages, a glimpse of a Human face, the lost Padawans!
redkeri13

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:16 am

Upon seeing the camp and its inhabitants, Allterria felt very foolish for not staying long enough to at least ask for a holocommunicator and a map. Still, dwelling on the mistakes of the past would be a waste of time, and most likely place herself in danger.

Spotting a human face among the Flesh Raiders was a big surprise: Allterria had almost expected that any padawans she found among the Raiders would be nothing but bones, but it seemed that at least one was alive. She took a moment to try and get a better view of the Padawan before looking around and trying to consider her options.

She could try to use the force to cause a distraction, but it would have to be big enough to cause all of them to leave the camp if she wanted to be sure she could get to those trapped in time. She could also scout around and see if there was anything nearby she could use to get a surprise advantage over them. She idly wondered if they had any blasters close enough that she could get with the force, as at least one plan came into being...with a blaster equipped, she could use the new ability she had been taught and rain blaster fire from the tree's above onto the Flesh raiders below. But it would be tricky and risky, and if she got hit or mistimed a jump, could seriously hurt herself.

A brief thought flitter through her mind, but it made her squirm a bit in uncertainty. Her mother hadn't simply used the time she was allowed to help train Allterria to instill the basics of the force in her. While she hadn't been given full knowledge on it, she had been taught the very bare bones of wielding the technique known as Force Lightning. Theoretically, she could try and use that technique on all the Flesh Raiders at once, and at the very least hope that it stunned them long enough for her to get in and remove them as a threat.

But...

This technique, while not being reliant on one's emotional state, contrary to some Sith's belief, can indeed gain strength and power the stronger one's emotions are. However, if one does not keep one's emotions in check and control, it can get out of hand and become as much a threat to one's enemies as oneself.

She had to think quickly, for she didn't know how much time she would have before a Flesh Raider stumbled upon her...

to make things interesting, I suggest assigning taking the plans and assigning a die range to them, then rolling to see which plan ends up being the best to go forward with. Of course, before that, I highly recommend rolling to see if she gets spotted beforehand
Kuragari

Postby redkeri13 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:01 am

Thanks, I was going to have Allterria and the Raiders perform some spot checks already. I might put forward a hybrid approach of your plans for you to take, and don't hesitate if you have any more input or GM tips to add, I've never GMed before and I'd like to make this as enjoyable as possible for you!

As you inspect the camp from your hiding place, you notice how precariously constructed the shelters behind the Flesh Raider gathered around the campfire were. One good tug with Force Push and both structures might end collapsing on all of the Raiders heads, maybe giving you the advantage you need. You also notice the Flesh Raider's Blaster weapons carelessly scattered about the camp while the Flesh Raider's gorged themselves on chunks of what you hope was some kind of local fauna and not flame-grilled Padawan (it would be the biggest Padawan you've ever seen over that campfire if that were the case, so it was unlikely you were witness to that particular horror, luckily). Despite your Jedi training telling you that the Blaster was a crude and in-elegant weapon, all alone with only a training saber to defend you against this many opponents, such a plan might be wise. And it would be fairly easy to dive into the camp and grab one of the weapons before the Raiders reacted to you, especially if combined with collapsing the shelters on their heads. As luck would have it, there were plenty of large branches overhanging the Raider's camp in the canopy of trees above, and you were confident enough in your leaping abilities to run and jump through them to avoid enemy fire just like you practiced with the Power Generator conduits with Master Derrin.

As you cast your mind back to your time learning the techniques of Force Lighting from your Mother, you also remember the teachings of the Masters who taught you as you wandered the Galaxy in the holds of starships. A Jedi never directly used the Force as a Weapon, and strived to never allowed their emotions influence their use of it. To do so would led directly to the Dark Side. And you think of the Padawans in their cages who would no doubt witness you using such a technique. Force Lightning was pure destructive power, nothing else, melting flesh from the bone and leaving enemies charred ruins. It was the most signature technique of the warriors of the Dark Side, a force of naught but destruction, utterly opposed to the ways of the Jedi. No doubt it would devastate the Flesh Raiders, but at what cost? You were making so much progress in getting the other Jedi to accept and respect you, what would happen if they learned from the Padawans you rescued about you using the most feared power of the Sith? But if you were truly desperate and the fight went badly with no other choice to survive, who would blame you for using every tool at your disposal to save the lives of others...?

(Rolling Perception, +4 for heightened Senses = 20 + 4 = 24)

As you debated the matter with yourself, your ears quickly pick up the sound of movement in the undergrowth behind you. Casting out your untrained Force senses once more, you can feel the lifeforces of 2 more large creatures that can only be more Flesh Raiders, patrolling the forest around the camp as the others ate their roasted meal. They were too far away to detect you, but if they continued their patrol they would soon be upon you. Whatever you decide to to, now was the time to do it.

Choose the actions Allterria will take and I will roll for them in the next post. If you use Force Leap to jump into the trees consider it an auto pass, your lifetime of Jedi training and having the ability fully trained means you won't have to worry about loosing you footing unless something drastic happens. Likewise with grabbing a Blaster if you surprise the Raiders, they're too preoccupied at the moment. But I'll roll for any Force Push action as Allterria does not have that ability trained yet
redkeri13

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:24 pm

One thing she had decided, calling upon the technique of Force Lightning would be a last resort to save not just herself, but those she was trying to save. She made a mental note though that, if she could get some help from the Masters, to see if there was a way to make the technique non-lethal.

After sensing the Raiders that were behind her, patrolling the woods, she decided that that her best course of action would be to rain blaster fire down upon them from the branches above. Using a blaster was not normally the Jedi way, but a training saber was likely not enough against the opposition she now faced.

Besides, she would have the force to aid her. Unlike someone without such help, her shots would be far less random than some random hired gun.

Note to GM-There are instances where Jedi have used the Technique before, in fact I believe Master Plo Koon from the Clone Wars Era used it once in his life during a hostage situation, but don't necessarily quote me on that.

Anywho, plan is to rain blaster fire from on high. And you are doing an excellent job.
Kuragari

Postby redkeri13 » Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:43 pm

Thank you! And I like your idea about making Force Lighting non-leathal, really cool idea, maybe it could cause Stun damage instead

Taking a deep breath, you swiftly charge from out of the forest undergrowth, running full pelt toward the nearest Blaster resting on top of a damaged and worn supply container the Flesh Raiders must have scavenged from somewhere. The 6 Raiders look up in surprise, the greasy juices of their meals dribbling from their open mouths filled with sharp-pointed teeth hanging open in surprise. But it lasts only a moment as they quickly reach for jagged sword blades and bulky Blaster weapons, standing up to face you. But you are one step ahead of them, flinging your arm out to propel forward a wave of Force Push then making a fist and rabidly tugging it back as you run, pulling on the haphazard shelters above the Raiders heads.

(Rolling Force Push - Rolled 16 + WILL 2 = 18, Rolled 9 + WILL 2 = 11)

Size matters not as you grip both the shelters in your grasp and tear them down, bringing them onto the heads of the roused Flesh Raiders. (Rolling for happenstance: 20, 18) To your surprise, as the rough cloth of the shelters settles to the ground they both come in contact with the blazing heat of the cooking fire, smoking then catching alight with the Flesh Raiders still underneath!

With all the chaos going on, you run unopposed to the unattended Blaster, picking it up as you somersault over the crate then concentrating the power of the Force inside you propel yourself straight up into the air, your trajectory gracefully bringing you to a rest standing on the twisted bark of one of the branches over-hanging the campsite. You wrap your hands around the trigger and handgrip of a Blaster weapon made for much larger hands and aim downwards as you see the Flesh Raiders slash through the burning cloth that entraps them, roaring in rage and turning their heads to look for you in every direction, not thinking to look up into the canopy.

(Fire Damage: Ravager #1 - 100 - 27 = 73HP, Ravager #2 - 100 - 28 = 72HP, Ravager #3 - 100 - 23 = 77HP, Berserker #1 - 115 - 26 = 89HP, Berserker #2 - 115 - 24 = 91HP, Berserker #3 - 115 - 21 = 94HP)

You take aim at one of the Flesh Raiders who was about to grab one of the remaining Blaster weapons and fire, clicking the weapon onto semi-auto fire to fire more times at the Brute.

(Attacking Ravager #1 - 73/100HP, Allterria - 210HP,
Ranged Attack x3, rolled 11+ RNG 1 = 12, 18 + RNG 1 = 19, 1 + RNG 1 = 2,
Ravager takes 32 - 2 Armor = 30 Damage, 33 - 2 Armor = 31 Damage, total 61 Damage!
Ravager #1 - 12/100HP)

Your shots smash into the Flesh Raider, causing it significant damage but it is not out just yet.

(Roll for Flesh Raiders: 10 - 6 = 4, 6 - 2 = 4, 7 - 2 = 5)

The more lightly armored Flesh Raiders including the one you just shot at rush to pick up their Blaster weapons but do not manage to reach them in time before you fire again.

(Attacking Ravager #1 - 12/100HP, Ravager #2 - 72/100HP, Ravager #3 - 77/100HP, Allterria 210HP,
Attacking Ravager #1 - Ranged Attack, rolled 18 + RNG 1 = 19,
Ravager #1 takes 36 - 2 Armor = 34 Damage, Ravager #1 is slain!
Attacking Ravager #2 - Ranged Attack x3, rolled 18 (+RNG 1, -1 for additional action= 0), 16, 7,
Ravager #2 takes 34 - 2 Armor = 32 Damage, 31 - 2 Armor = 29 Damage, total 61 Damage!
Ravager #2 - 11/100HP,
Attacking Ravager #3 - Ranged Attack x3, rolled 5 - 2 for additional action = 3, 13 - 2 = 11, 2 - 2 = 0,
Ravager #3 takes 34 - 2 Armor = 32 Damage!
Ravager #3 - 45/100HP)

You open fire 3 more times at each of the Blaster-armed Flesh Raiders, killing your first target and severely wounding the other 2 as your shots blast into them. It won't take much to take them out of the fight you think.
But while you were distracted firing at the others, the remaining larger and more heavily armored still Flesh Raiders have run to the trunks of the nearest trees, and quickly begin climbing up towards you. (Roll for climbing: 15, 4, 13) Already 2 have reached the canopy where you are, unsheathing their massive blades and carefully pacing across the tree branches towards you, the branches shaking under their weight. Unless you do something, they'll soon be on you.

(Roll for Ravagers: 20 - 6 = 14, 14 - 3 = 11)

As if this was not bad enough, the Flesh Raiders on the ground have fought past their wounds to pick up their weapons again. Things are not looking good.
redkeri13

Postby Kuragari » Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:04 pm

The force was with her as combat began, her senses giving her resolve as she took one out and injured two more. However, the element of surprise was now gone and she had enemies approaching her with lethal intent.

Lethal intent... time slowed as she watched the Flesh Raiders trying to approach her from the trees. While they were managing, she was fairly certain that even a slight breeze would be enough to knock them from their perches. An idea sparked into her head, a variant of one earlier that she had considered, and without really thinking about it, she acted.

Attempting 1-2 second bursts of Force Lightning at the Flesh Raiders trying to approach. Idea is that it might knock them off balance and send them to the ground. (more like a spark than actual lightning) If unsuccessful, ranged attacks aimed at their feet to try and trip them up.
Kuragari

Postby redkeri13 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:36 am

Summoning forth the power of you Sith ancestor, you draw on the devastating power of the Force to cast a storm of lightning towards your Flesh Raider foes. As a concession towards the Light Side teachings of your Jedi Masters, instead of aiming the bolts directly at the creatures you instead aim for the space around their heads, seeking to disorientate them and knock them out of the forest canopy.

(Rolling Force Lightning - 19 + Will 2 = 21, Agility check for Berserkers #1 & #3, rolled 9, 5)

The storm of hazardous sparks does its work, and the Flesh Raiders to instinctively flinch back away from you, causing them to loose their footing on the swaying branches they stand on.

(Roll fall damage: Berserker #1 - 45 - Armor 4 = 41, 41 Damage!
Berserker #1 - 48/115HP,
Berserker #3 - 45 - Armor 4 = 41, 41 Damage!
Berserker #3 - 53/115HP

Climb test for Berserker #2 - 6)

The 2 Flesh Raiders fall several meters to the ground, hitting the surface with a audible thump, the impact detectable through the soles of your feet even from the height you stand. However, as you look down, you notice the Blaster-armed Flesh Raiders are aiming their weapons directly at you!

(Ravagers attacking Allterria - Ravager #2 - 11/100HP, Ravager #3 - 45/100HP, Allterria - 210HP,
Round 1 - Ranged attack on Allterria - Ravager #2, rolled 15, PC Agility test rolled 5 + AGI 2 = 7, Allterria takes 40 - 7 Armor - END 1 = 32 Damage!
Ravager #3, rolled 7, miss,
PC Attacking Ravager #3, Ranged Attack x3, rolled 17 + RNG 1 = 18, 10 + RNG 1 = 11, 7 + RNG 1 = 8,
Ravager #3 takes 33 - 2 Armor = 31 Damage, 38 - 2 Armor = 36 Damage, total 69 (Heh) Damage!
Ravager #3 is slain!
Berserker #2 climb test: 2
Allterria 178/210HP,
Round 2 - Ravager #2 ranged attack, rolled 14, PC Agility test rolled 16, Successful dodge!
PC attacking Ravager #2, rolled 11 + RNG 1 = 12, Ravager agility test 17, Successful dodge!
Berserker #2 climb test: 8 -_-
Round 3 - Ravager #2 ranged attack, rolled 5, miss
PC attacking Ravager #2, rolled 17 + RNG 1 = 18, Ravager agility test 9, Ravager #2 takes 36 - 2 Armor = 34 Damage!
Ravager #2 is slain!
Berserker #2 climb test: 8 - Berserker #2 falls out of the tree into a Pit of Spikes and Dies.)

A fierce gun battle ensues between yourself and the Flesh Raiders on the ground. In their opening fusillade one of them manages a hit in your abdomen, causing you to grunt in pain from the burning impact of the Blaster shot, but in retaliation you open fire with your own Blaster, taking down another of the brutal aliens with your fire. You exchange shots with the remaining Flesh Raider, each of you dodging and weaving each others attacks before finally you manage to strike the alien in the chest, and another Flesh Raider is slain.

With the Blaster armed Flesh raiders down, you turn your Blaster to the remaining Berserkers on the ground before they get a chance to climb up towards you again.

(Attacking Berserkers - Berserker #1 48/115HP, Berserker #2 53/115HP, Allterria 178/210HP,
Round 1 - PC Attacking Berserker #1, Ranged attack x3, rolled 18 + RNG 1 = 19, 9 + RNG 1 = 10, 8 + RNG 1 = 9, Berserker #1 takes 38 - 4 Armor = 34 Damage!
Berserker #1 - 14/115HP,
Rolling for Berserkers: 6, 11, Berserker #3 equips himself with a Blaster!
Round 2 - PC Attacking Berserker #3, Ranged attack x3, rolled 15 + RNG 1 = 16, 8 + RNG 1 = 9, 1 + RNG 1 = 2, Berserker #2 takes 40 - 4 Armor = 36 Damage!
Berserker #3 Ranged attack on PC, rolled 5 - 3 = 2, missed,
Berserker #3 - 17/115HP,
Rolling for Berserker #1: 10, nothing,
Round 3 - PC Attacking Berserker #3, Ranged attack, rolled 12 + RNG 1 = 13, Berserker Agility test rolled 16, successful dodge,
Berserker #3 Ranged attack on PC, rolled 10, missed,
Rolling for Berserker #1: 15, Berserker #1 has also grabbed a Blaster!
Round 4 - PC Attacking Berserker #3, Ranged attack x3, rolled 14 + RNG 1 = 15, 19 + RNG 1 = 20, 20 + RNG 1 = 21,
Berserker #3 takes 40 - 4 Armor = 36 Damage, 32 - 4 Armor = 28 Damage, 32 - 4 Armor = 28 Damage, total 88 Damage!
Berserker #3 is obliterated!
Berserker #1 Ranged Attack on PC, rolled 20, PC Agility test rolled 15, successful dodge!
Round 5 - PC Attacking Berserker #1, rolled 19 + RNG 1 = 20, Berserker #1 Agility test rolled 13, successful dodge,
Berserker #1 Ranged Attack on PC, rolled 13, PC Agility test rolled 4 + AGL 2 = 6, Allterria takes 38 - 7 Armor = 31 Damage!
Allterria 147/210HP,
Round 6 - PC Attacking Berserker #1, Ranged Attack x3, rolled 13 + RNG 1 = 14, 10 + RNG 1 = 11, 11 + RNG 1 = 12,
Berserker #1 takes 33 - 4 Armor = 29 Damage, 37 - 4 Armor = 33 Damage, 36 - 4 Armor = 32 Damage, total 94 Damage!
Berserker #1 is no more)

As you rain fire down on the last 2 Flesh Raiders, they scramble for the Blaster weapons dropped by their deceased comrades, even as your hits slam into one of them the other scoops up one of the weapons and turns to open fire in your direction. You pour fire at him, hitting him in the shoulder causing his shot to go wild. You shoot again but the alien manages to dodge out of the way again, but again fails to hit you as you take cover in the canopy. However, the remaining Flesh Raider uses the opportunity to also grab a Blaster, and now you are facing 2 armed opponents. Desperately you fire full-auto at the first Blaster-armed Berserker, your devastating hits felling the beast, and you nimbly dodge out of the line of fire before the last Flesh Raider shoots at you. But your reflexes fail you the second time he opens up, and you cry out in pain as another intense Blaster shot hits you in the leg. Focusing through the agony you feel, you turn your weapon on the last Flesh Raider and empty your clip into him, your high-energy Blaster shots tearing the beast apart. Silence falls on the camp site as the last Raider falls to the ground, defeated.

Combat concluded! Experience gained 3x Ravagers killed = 150 XP, 3x Berserkers killed = 171 XP, total 321XP! You are now level 3, with 201/400XP towards level 4
You can now learn the ability Saber Sweep (Attack multiple enemies with your Lightsaber)! Locate a Jedia Master to instruct you in mastering this technique.
You are at 147/210HP. You can pause for a few seconds to use your Introspection ability to heal yourself

Carefully, trying not to put to much weight on your wounded leg, you slowly climb down from the canopy and limb across the camp towards the crude cages where the Padawans are kept prisoner, keeping a wary eye out for those 2 Flesh Raiders that you sensed out in the forest that mysteriously haven't appeared to reinforce their comrades despite all the noise and fighting you made. Reaching the cage you can see there are 3 of them huddled together on the cage floor, arms wrapped over their heads in fear from the Blaster fire that was filling the air not seconds ago. The cage door is locked but you can see a heavy Flesh Raider close-combat weapon that you could smash it open with, or you might be able to pick the crude mechanical lock if you are confident there are no more enemies around
redkeri13

Postby Kuragari » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:19 pm

MS: 2
RS: 1
STR: 2
END: 1
AGI: 2+1=3
CUN: 1
WILL: 2
HP: 230/230

The battle was over, but boy was it difficult. Still, she had won this part of it, and though she was wounded she took but a brief moment to smile. She was alive, the enemy was dead, and she could continue her mission to rescue the missing students. First however...she needed to take a moment to recover from the battle.

[introspection used, HP restored]

Feeling refreshed, Allterria got up and moved over to where the cages were. She was glad to see the Padawans, though she was a bit upset to find them huddling as they were. She grimaced, realizing in hindsight that she was lucky she hadn't hit any of them.

Finding the door locked, she reached over and grabbed the Flesh Raider weapon, and then slowly prepared herself to bash the door open. All the while, she kept her senses alert. She didn't trust the fact that the other 2 Flesh Raiders hadn't shown themselves.
Last edited by Kuragari on Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby redkeri13 » Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:02 pm

Ugh, lack of sleep and roleplaying, not even once. Another 20 HP! Bringing you to 230/230HP after you used Introspection

Kneeling down in a meditative pose, you close your eyes and focus the power of the Force into the cells of you body, rapidly increasing the healing process of your wounds as you calmly concentrate. Fully healed, and feeling much better and ready to fight again you stand to inspect the cage holding the captured Padawans.

You are glad to see that the Padawans appeared unhurt by the Flesh Raiders or your battle, and you pick up one of the heavy melee weapons lying close to one of the fallen Flesh Raiders and move back to the cage to stand before it. You nod at the Padawans inside to stand back and you heft the weapon above your head and bring it crashing down, neatly smashing away the lock of the cage as the heavy weapon strikes it.

As you open the door the 3 Padawans inside quickly escape, clustering around you with looks of thanks. One of them, a Human girl with dark skin embraces you then stands back to look you in the eye, "Thank you for coming for us, we though we were going to die, that those... monsters were going to kill us, thank you for stopping them, you saved us..." She looks like she is on the verge of tears, but regains control, closing her eyes and composing herself once more before looking at you and smiling, "I am Padawan Avitla, this is Melanas," she said, indicating a horned Zabrak Girl next to her, "and Jerridan." pointing to another brunette Human Girl as she stepped out of the cage. Both Melanas and Jerridan give you their tearful thanks for being rescued, and you help clean and bandage a wound on Jerridan's leg she received when they had been captured. Each look about a year or so younger than you are, and have no weapons on them. You instruct them to pick up some of the weapons of the dead Flesh Raiders, and you gather your little group together in preparation to leave the camp and escape back to the Training Grounds and safety before it gets dark. You are worried about the missing 2 Flesh Raiders, either they are waiting somewhere in ambush or worse have gone to gather reinforcements, you had best be careful and move quickly or you fear the Flesh Raiders will catch up with you.
redkeri13

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:15 am

Allterria excepts the embrace and makes no comment on the rush of emotions she feels from the Padawans. It is after all, understandable. She quickly introduces herself, and then works on getting them armed, handing each of them a blaster after tending to Jerridans wound. "We need to move quickly, more Flesh Raiders might be coming along any moment now."

Making sure the Padawans are ready to travel, Allterria turns and leads them out of the camp, retracing her steps as she leads them to safety. Her eyes are constantly darting about though as she does her best to keep every sense alert. She wouldn't admit such then and there, not with the padawans relying on her for strength and their own resolve, but the two missing flesh raiders were starting to make her very nervous. She REALLY wished she'd stayed long enough to get a holocommunicator from one of the Masters...

Though, in hindsight, she wondered why she hadn't been given one the instance the Flesh Raiders attacked in the first place.
Kuragari

Postby redkeri13 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 am

The Padawans listen carefully to your instructions, nodding in agreement of your plan to move fast before the Flesh Raiders found you. You leave the camp going back the way you came, the Padawans staying close to you as they follow you.

Despite having no map or Holocommunicator you have little trouble finding the way as you lead the group, your good memory of the way you came and the mountains acting as landmarks meant you are confident you heading in the right direction back towards the Training Grounds. As you track your way through the forest, your mind dwells on the admitted oversight of not being provided with a Holocommunicator as soon as you arrived on Tython, but you resolve to get one as soon as you return.

Your senses are highly alert as you and the other Padawans journey through the quiet forest. You sense no sign or indication of the Flesh Raiders, until you reach a small vale in the forest and a strong scent assails you. You quickly identify it as the scent of spilt blood. Motioning the Padawans behind you to stay quiet, you crouch and carefully move forward to look past the trees and undergrowth towards where the scent was strongest.

There, in a small clearing just past the dense ferns and bushes, you find the missing Flesh Raiders. They were dead, copiously covered in their own blood from head to toe with great open wounds that looked to have been made by some vicious clawed predator that had torn them apart. Their blood was scattered around the clearing as if a pack of wild creatures had descended on the unfortunate brutes to feed. Feeling very unsettled by the gruesome sight, you back further way when you see something stalk into the clearing before the slain Flesh Raiders.

manka cat 02.jpg

"Fierce feline hunters, Manka cats are believed to have originated on Alderaan but can now be found on a number of different worlds due to their desirability as exotic pets or trained guardians. It is no surprise that these accomplished hunters have thrived in virtually every ecosystem into which they have been introduced. Sleek and powerful, they have the speed to run down smaller prey, while their massive protruding tusks and claws also allow them to tackle much larger targets. Often traveling in prides, even a lone Manka cat can be dangerous, and extreme caution should be exercised when in their territory. Despite the risks, Manka cats are sometimes hunted for sport and for their tusks and teeth, which are prized trophies of a professional Hunter of this intelligent and dangerous predator."

It is a large predatory cat, larger than a Flesh Raider, its face and maw dripping with the blood of the Flesh Raiders it had killed. It sniffed the air, seeming to catch the scent of something, then turned it's head your way and growled threateningly, beginning to pace in your direction. The bushes around the beast shake, and it seems there are more stalking through the undergrowth toward you.
redkeri13

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:35 pm

Allterria was not sure what the beast was, she hadn't been clued in on ALL of Tython's fauna, but she knew a powerful predator when she saw one. As it stalked closer to them however, Allterria felt something odd overcome her. What little fear she had felt at seeing this beast seemed to fade, her nerves forged into steel and she gazed back at it, her eyes narrowing as she unwittingly initiated a challenge to the beast.

Going for a sort of ancestral Sith warrior instinct thing, attempting to intimidate the beast into backing off. If you want, add a roll for a sort of force persuade in there as well.
Kuragari

Postby redkeri13 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:58 pm

(Rolling for Ancestral Sith Warrior Spirit/Intimidation: Rolled 6 + STR 2 = 8)

"...Allterria? What are you doing...?", whispered Avitla behind you in a quavering voice, as you stared challengingly into the golden eyes of the wild beast. And he stares right back, crouched only meters away from where you stood, his low threatening growl not changing note as he firmly holds your gaze. You realize that despite your recent success in battle, you are not a Jedi yet, and there are always going to be tougher opponents out there in the Galaxy. And this fierce creature currently snarling at you as it transfixed you in its hypnotic gaze looked to be an alpha male of a species of apex predators on a very hostile World. And he doesn't appear to be intimidated in the least when faced with a Young Jedi Padawan.

And then he pounces

(Opposed Strength Test #1 - Manka Cat: rolled 15 + 2 STR = 17, Allterria: 13 + 2 STR = 15, Manka Cat Wins,
#2 - Manka Cat: rolled 16 + 2 STR + 18, Allterria: 4 + 2 STR = 6, Manka Cat wins,
Manka Cat bests Allterria in Grapple, Allterria subdued)

The predator leaps for you and you reflexively throw your arms up to protect yourself as he collides with you, slamming the breath from your body as he wrestled you to the ground. Behind you you hear the screams of the other Padawans as the rest of his pride spring on them from where they were hiding as well, one of the Girls managing to get a fire Blaster shots before you hear the bodily impact of the beasts jumping on them and knocking them to the ground. You struggle against the massive creature of teeth, fur and muscle holding you down but it is no use, the weight of the creature and his strength is too much for you. Defiantly you close your eyes and raise your chin high, resolving to meet your end with courage.

You anticipate the creature will sink his teeth into you at any moment but the moment passes and nothing happens, only the heavy weight of the creature's massive paw covering your chest and pushing you into the ground. At last you dare to open your eyes again to see the face of the beast right before you, once again matching your gaze with his as the forest around you both goes quiet save for the whimpers of the other captured Padawans. The creature seems completely calm now, as opposed to the fierce display he opposed you with before. Abruptly the creature leans down closer to you and breathes in your scent, and growls again, this time softer and less threateningly. You're surprised when the creature slumps down to lie on top of you, with one massive, heavy forelimb draped over your arms and chest still holding you down, enough to prevent your escape but gentle enough not to crush you, you realize.

But you are even more surprised as you feel the creature being to nuzzle your bare neck, and then his large thick wet tongue begin to tenderly lick your face and neck with it's raspy surface as the creature purrs. This wasn't what you expected, and from the sudden gasps and moans from the other Padawans just out of your sight it sounds like they are encountering similar circumstances to yourself right now.
redkeri13

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:38 pm

{spoiler]Umm...isn't one of the padawans a guy o_0 xD I certainly hope if I'm remembering correctly that he emerges from this intact[/spoiler]

To say Allterria was flabbergasted was...an understatement. In the brief moment when she had been certain death was about to befall her and those she was tasked with rescuing, she wondered why in Siths name she had decided to try and intimidate such a wild beast. Though, with the current situation, she wasn't actually sure if wild was a good word to use. They certainly weren't acting like any wild beast she had heard of. If anything, they were acting like one of her former teachers pet Kath Honds.

Her thoughts were interrupted by yet another lick to her face. It was a bit rough, but not unpleasant. Still, she wasn't exactly sure what to do. She give it a sincere but highly confused smile as she said "That's...um that's a good kitty?" She certainly couldn't think of many other options, what with it pinning her to the ground like this. Sure, she could try and do something with the force (force lighting flitted through her mind for less than a millisecond) but she instantly shrugged it off. For one, with how close it was, she'd get blasted, and as much as she hated to admit it, she wasn't keen on showing the power off in front of other padawans, even if they were rather busy themselves from the sound of it.

But secondly, that would most certainly mean the thing would try and kill her, and since it wasn't there was no way she was going to encourage it.

Out of another compulsion, she slowly and carefully moved her hand and started softly petting the paw that was draped over her and keeping her pinned.
Kuragari

Postby redkeri13 » Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:38 pm

No guys, I'm pretty sure I described them all as being Girls when you released the from the cage back in the camp :p No dudes were harmed in the making of this encounter!except the Flesh Raiders they're gone now

Pinned under the creature, escape tactics run through your head as you try to figure out a way to get from under this thing in one piece, all while the beast continues to purr and contently lick and nuzzle your face. Acting on compulsion, and reasoning that since this creature was being friendly to you maybe acting in kind would encourage it to let you go or at least get off you, you carefully move your hand and gently begin petting its massive paw over your chest keeping you pinned. Your not sure it helped though because feeling your hand the big cat did indeed shift his paw, only to roll his body more on top of you so he could nudge your hand until it was in the best position to scratch the soft fur behind his ears.

Sighing, a little short of breath with the heavy creature on top of you, you see no other course than to oblige the creature, and you begin to scratch away. You can feel the strong vibrations in your chest from his as he purrs even louder, closing his eyes in sheer contentment as your fingers stroke his ears. Well at least... wait, what was that. Something very long and very hard was pressing against the outside of your leg pinned underneath the creature, and you feel a rising sense of dread when you realized what it was. It seemed things were getting a little too friendly now. Looking into your eyes, the beast gives you a few more gentle licks and nuzzles before he shuffles backwards off of you slightly, his left paw coming to rest on your shoulder. Confused at what he is doing, it becomes clear when he dextrously and gently moves his large paw to shove the folds of you tunic aside, intent on removing it from your chest and stripping the rest of you down. Careful to keep his wicked sharp claws retracted, he has already managed to remove one side, leaving your soft crimson naked breast exposed to the cool forest air. Before you can do anything let alone protest, he leaned down and began to nuzzle and tease you there, and you gasp as his large thick wet tongue comes out to tenderly taste and lick the entirety of your sensitive round orb, caressing every inch with its large rough surface. Was this creature really trying to... how... why did it feel so good? Your mind is conflicted with itself as your body begins to respond to the beast's attentions, you feel your arousal beginning to grow as the beast continued what you realized was obviously foreplay
redkeri13

Postby Kuragari » Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:01 am

Was just remember the original grouping from the game :p

Nothing any of her teachers, not even her mother, had prepared her for what was happening now. Allterria gasped again as the beasts tongue went against her breast, the sensations it was sending through her only adding to confusion apparent in her head. She kept trying to focus, to try and regain enough control of her thoughts so she could think of something to do to get out of this situation, but each time she was nearly there another lick or nuzzle send such wonderful sensations rippling through her. And her body was responding, her nipples becoming harder and her breath shorter as her virgin muff slowly started to become wet. She wasn't even consciously aware of it, but her hips were slowly starting to move on their own in her bodies growing desire to be satisified.

Her mind was dizzy, thoughts all over the place. A part of her wanted to escape, to keep herself and the others away from this coming fate that she certainly didn't want. Another part of her, the part of her that occasionally experimented in the privacy or her own quarters, was beginning to wonder if it would be so bad. The beast was being uncharacteristically gentle, and she could feel the erection the beast had...besides, one could say this was, in a bit of twisted jedi logic, in keeping with the Jedi belief in preserving and protecting all life.

And then...another part of her, perhaps a part of her Sith ancestry...was getting VERY turned on by this situation. She was helpless before the mighty beast, it had her completely at its own will, and could do anything it wanted to her. Anything. And that feeling of domination...it on its own right sent feelings of arousal and desire through her.

By this time, she was now naked, and her body was capable of being taken by this powerful example of nature's might. She stared up at it, once again locking eyes with it. Her pussy was now very much soaked and ready to be filled.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games