With Sp4rH4wk

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: With Sp4rH4wk

Postby berserkerhorn » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:27 am

Laura grabs Hailey by the shoulder and flips her around. She pins Hailey up against the door. "LOOK! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED ALLRIGHT? AND I'M NOT GOING TO LET YOU GO UNTIL YOU TELL ME!" Laura says pushing Hailey from the door to the wall next to Laura's bed gently. She looks Hailey in the eyes and stares at her eyes. Laura's eyes are filled with rage, sadness, and confusion. Rage at herself for not remembering and her room mate not telling anything about the night. Confusion for not knowing why her room mate was dodging the question. Sadness for her room mate not going further into the night. She stares hard and long holding Hailey with her powerful boxing arms.
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:33 am

"Then close the door" she says. She rubs at her wrist with one hand, the force at which she was gabbed and forced causing her wrist to be sore, the cartilage grinding in the socket as she moved it around. She continued to wait, before the hot-headed Laura returned. "And keep your voice down." she added as an after thought. "That night, I begun to to take care of you. You were falling apart, you were cut up, and you were crying into my arms after I had tossed the ratatas out the window one by one." she paused the memory flooding back into her mind as she recalled the event.

"You were hurt, so we started by pulling down your skirt." She stated blushing. "I cleaned out your cuts with rubbing alcohol, and you begun to squirm and cry, so I kissed at your cuts, trying to take your mind off the pain."

She could remember the smell of the alcohol burning her nostrils. "One thing led to another, and I begun to kiss up your leg, to your lips. The rest from there, is history" she said looking away from Laura, fidgeting at her wrist.
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby berserkerhorn » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:55 am

Laura looks Hailey deep in the eyes. She slowly means forward. her lips once again aiming for Haileys lips. their lips met briefly and Laura pulls back. " then let's recreate history" she says smiling going in for another passionate kiss on the lips. her hands wandering from Hailey s shoulders down to Harleys waist for a gentle open embrace. the door is still open
berserkerhorn

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:51 am

She pulls away from the kiss, looking at her with hurt. "No, let's stop this now, before it goes somewhere" she says, twisting her arm and wrist to break out from the clasp, before walking to the other side of the room.
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby berserkerhorn » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:45 am

Laura sighs in dismay as her room mate Hailey does not want to recreate history of that night with her. "Why should we stop? We already went so far our first time!" Laura says pouting a bit that Hailey was able to take it way too far and she wasn't able to. Laura walks towards the door and stands there pouting purposely just to trap Hailey in the room. "You're not leaving until you confess and tell me every last detail" Laura says smiling sadistically. When she is upset... Laura can be a real asshole
berserkerhorn

Previous

Return to Private Games