With Sp4rH4wk

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: With Sp4rH4wk

Postby berserkerhorn » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:15 am

The teacher drones on as the students scribble notes every now and then on the boring subject they were learning about. Laura writes a note and gently passes it over to Hailey. She returns to focusing on her notes. Inside the message it says “Why are you rubbing your together? Horny from the Rattatas? :P” Laura is smirking holding back a giggle as she constantly glances back at Hailey to see the reaction upon her face.
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:20 am

Hailey folds the note up, placing it into the pocket of her dark blue denim jeans, forcing it into the pocket that was pulled tight against her side. Turning her head she shot her a glare before nodding her head. "Not exactly" she whispers, bringing her head to Laura's ear. "It was what happened after that I am remembering" she said, before slowly pulling away. She continued to write the random, tangental points the teacher was writing down onto the board.
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby berserkerhorn » Fri Nov 01, 2013 1:54 am

Laura gives Hailey a quizzical look. She looks to her paper and scribbles down the new batch of notes on the board. She then passes a paper saying. “what happened?” She still has a confused look on her face as she wonders what happened during the night she was sexually assaulted by Rattatas.

The teacher turns around and asks a question “What sort of pokemon like the desert? Hailey?” he asks. He will turn his back to the class when Hailey answers the question
berserkerhorn

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:07 am

"Sandshrew and Sandslash" she said, before folding the paper and putting it away again. "You got to stop, if he sees you passing notes and asks you what you are writing we are going to so get in trouble" she whispers back as carefully as she can, heart beating fast at the potential of being discovered.
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby berserkerhorn » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:27 am

The teacher returns to droning on.

Laura nods and waits until after class. The bell rings 5 minutes after the teacher provides a list of pokemon that live in desert type regions. Upon leaving the classroom, Laura asks the question again. "what happened that night again?" she asks not being able to remember that night due to her shock of being sexually assaulted by Rattatas
berserkerhorn

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:46 am

"Do you really not remember?" she says, with a bit of a sad sigh. She guessed she wouldn't, the night had progressed too fast, too organic. She begun to close her notebook, placing it into her bag, before closing the clasp over top of it. Grabbing her friend by the wrist, she dragged her down the short flight of stairs, past the professor, and into the hallway, before finally forcing her to follow her to the ladies room. "Do you really not remember anything?" She looked at Laura. "Not even this?" she said, before leaning in for a kiss.
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby berserkerhorn » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:08 am

Laura's eyes grow wide. "Wai-!" She is stopped mid sentence as Hailey's lips land against Laura's. The warm gentle foreign skin gently pressing against hers. She then remembers what happened that night

Hailey slept with Laura that night. Hugging the poor girl that was traumatized by the scratches and the Rattatas that assaulted her, Hailey rocked back and forth holding the crying girl in a tight hug. Eventually when Hailey realized that hugging was not the thing that would work to comfort Laura, she begins doing what every mother does for their crying child, kiss them.
berserkerhorn

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:27 pm

She closed her eyes as she felt the warmth of Laura on her own lips, before pulling away finally. "Now do you remember?"
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby berserkerhorn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:53 am

Eventually, Hailey's lips began to wander that night. Slowly from Laura's forehead down to her cheek then finally their lips met. Hailey pulled away first realizing her mistake. Laura chased after the comfort of her cold lips being warmed by the person caring for her that night. Their lips met for the second time. this time, they did not tear apart. Instead, they delved deep into a make out scene. Their tongues wrapping around each others. Their hands wandering feeling every curve an groove of the others body. Wrapped in each others embrace slowly moving closer to the point of no return. They stop after 20 minutes of feeling and kissing. They stare into each others eyes breathing deeply due to the air the sucked away from each other. With Hailey on top due to Laura's sore scratched up legs.

Laura returns from her flashback as she realizes subconsciously that Hailey was talking to her. She nods a bit as she only remembers the kissing part of that night. "what happened after?" she asks Hailey as her shock induced amnesia stole part of her memory
berserkerhorn

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:10 am

"Do you really not remember..." she said. They had been close since then, spending a lot of their free time together, studying, shopping, gossiping, even just talking into the late horus of the early morning sun. Each time Hailey tried to get closer, each time it ended nowhere close to how it had that night so long ago. Was it because she never remembered? Was her love unrequited? She brought a hand to the side of Laura's face caressing it gently, a look of betrayal on her face.

Suddenly the door swung open, and Hailey startled, stepped back from her room-mate as a classmate of theirs walked in. "Well I'll talk to you later I guess" she said, before hurriedly walking from the room, the warmth of Laura's lips fading from her own as she rubbed a thumb along the line of her lower lip.
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby berserkerhorn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 1:26 am

Laura tilts her head sideways. She is unsure why Hailey is reacting in such a way and why she was in such a rush. "Hmm... i wonder why she's moving so fast?" she asks herself in her own mind. She slowly follows her hiding behind everything that can conceal her body. She hopes to discover a reason behind the movement of Hailey
berserkerhorn

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:48 am

"You just don't get it, do you" she shouted to herself as she ran down the corridor out the bathroom. She continued to run, the soles of her shoes hitting against the tiled flooring of the science complex, banks of metallic lockers whizzing by in the background. Only now did the sound of people begin to stir, the later morning classes beginning to get under way as the students that opted out of the earlier ones begun to arrive. She fought back tears, her eyes tense as the students eyed her as she made her way to the main hall, before clashing against the metal handles of the door leading to the exit. <<You can't cry yet, you can't let them see you>> she thought to herself, swallowing her tears while trying to keep her pride. She ran along the crushed brick path, kicking up red dust behind her as she went, running back across the path that lead to the housing building.

She made her way through the double doors, before taking the steps two at a time, weaving her through the students like a magikarp up the waterfall. Finally she made it to the last floor, before taking herself around the corner, going to the shared shower that she and Laura had across from the room they shared. She slammed the door shut behind her before slumping to the ground, her back against the beaten and worn white-painted wood of the door, breathing deeply as the first of sobs begun to emerge. First a small amount, between deep breaths from having run, her lungs burning deeply, before longer sobs begun to occur, the brown eyes running over with tears as they rolled down her cheek to her chin. She brought her hand up her mouth, chewing at the back of her index finger while her thumb rested against her chin.

<<How could she forget?>> her own voice rung out across her head as she begun to weep. <<These past few years, we have gotten close. I thought it was because of that night, because of our love that we were getting close>> she took a deep breath, her voice going coarse as she continued to cry. Her legs splayed out against the cold white tiles off the floor, her back digging further into the door as her jeaned bottom took purchase against the soft green mat on the floor. <<How could I just kiss her like that. The way she just stood there. She must think I am a freak. An idiot. A lesbian>> she thought to herself.

Thank god her parents weren't there, they would hate her for feeling this way. She saw the way they treated her own brother, the brother she convinced to come out of the closet, the brother who subsequently was disowned from the family. <<What if she tells your parents?>> she thought to herself. She threw her bag against the floor, the bag sliding across the floor before hitting the lip of the toilet bowl where the fitting met the tiled floor, a ball sliding from the exterior strap as it rolled under the sink. <<Fuck>> she thought to herself, pushing her back against the door before sliding herself up from the floor. Turning on a heel, Hailey turned to lock the door behind her, hand tracing along the metal of the lock before sliding the bolt home. No need to be seen in this vulnerable state, especially not by Laura.

Swiveling once more, she was confronted with her own figure in the mirror, reddened eyes looking out from under shortened red bangs, her make-up running down in streaks across her cheeks. Turning on the tap, she ran the cold water along her hand, before splashing it against her face, forcing down the flush from her face, and causing her to shudder before another breath, the sobs slowly dying down as she tried to regain composure. Splash, once more she ran water along her features, the water rolling down to her shirt, pressing it down against her bossom and going sheer with the water content.

Letting out a sigh, she lifted the shirt up and over her head, before tossing it down to the ground. Reaching around with one hand, she unclasped the hook of the bra, before letting it slide to the floor, her breasts perky with the cold water that had splashed, before stepping out of the jeans and her under-wear. She walked over to the shower, pulling the soap-scum crusted handle to the hot end of the spectrum, before sitting on the lid of the toilet seat, the cold plastic causing a shiver to run up and down her spine. She was miserable, might as well make herself comfortable, right? She slide the socks off her feet, tossing them atop the pile of haphazardly discarded clothes, before testing the heat of the water with one hand.

Sated, she stepped in, the water running against her black-red hair, matting it down against her head. She was scuzzy, having sweated for many hours during the night fighting the unsettling nerves she always got before starting a new semester, and she was sticky, from her scene in the classroom. <<Was all this love unrequited, unwarranted?>> she thought to herself, running a hand along one of her own arms. <<Why had those memories come back, it had to be from the gentle reminder of her nickname>> she thought to herself. Slowly a hand ran back up the arm again, to the shoulder. <<Why am I such a fool, why do I even love her?>> she ran it along her collarbone down the side of one breast, along her bony ribcage, down her thigh. <<Why do you make me feel this way?>>. She ran down the inside of her own thigh, running fingers across her mons, the grit of her hair pushing back against her. She remembered the night so long ago, it was more than just a kiss, it was more than just a simple moment of spontaneous lust. They connected. They had to have connected. She ran her fingers further down, shuddering her spine as she felt the roughness of her fingers rubbing against the hood of her clit, the little nub slowly engorging and peeking out below the hood.

She played gently with herself, flicking the hood back and forth, before slowly working her way down between her lips, ready to begin combing her own depths. "Gro-Growlithe" the pokemon barked from the other side of the curtain. Her heart jumped, as she visible was shaken, jumping forward from the sound and bumping her face into the hanging rack from the shower head, letting out a curse as she fell to the porcelain bottom of the tub, pulling the level forcing more hot-water to pour into the shower, steaming it up even more. "Fuck" she shouted again as she burned herself, flipping the water off with her foot from her fallen position. The water off, she rose in the steamy shower, completely annoyed, hurting, and sore. "Stupid pokemon" she said aloud, before immediately regretting it. "I didn't actually mean it" she said aloud, to the pokemon on the other side of the curtain. She grabbed the towel from behind the curtain, keeping it closed, as if to hide her modesty from the creature, before wrapping it around herself. She opened the curtain, the growlithe standing against the edge of the tub, two front legs up on the door as it stared at her.

"Grow-growlithe" it shouted once more, looking up at her. Her eyes looked down to the creature, it's fur exceptionally shiny under the heavy lighting of the bathroom, from the good regular grooming she always gave him. There was more, and he was visible erect. "Fucking pervert" she said, reaching for the pokeball that had lodged itself from her bad and rolled under the toilet. She called the pokemon back before throwing it back atop the bag, before stepping out. Towel still wrapper around herself, she unlocked the door, before looking to either side of the hall to see if it was clear before running across to her own room and shutting the door behind.
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby berserkerhorn » Sun Nov 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Laura searches around all of the places Hailey would usually go to comfort herself during Hailey's long self pleasuring shower experience. She goes to the fountain where Hailey was first found crying while scribbling something down in her notebook/diary. Laura snuggled with Hailey until she stopped crying that day. Although it took around 10 minutes of continuous stroking of Hailey's hair and tight hugging for Hailey to finally feel loved that day. Upon not finding her there Laura goes for the next best place, the coffee shop.

In the coffee shop she usually found Hailey deep in thought of something that she has yet to reveal about herself. Sadly, Laura could not pry it from Hailey that day but Hailey did enjoy Laura's company. "ARGH! HAILEY WHERE ARE YOU?!" she says under her breathe in frustration. She panics a bit as she did not find Hailey at her two favorite comfort spots. She sighs in a not successful mission and slowly drags herself back to their dorm.

Finally she ends up walking back to their dorm as the next class would begin in 3 hours. She sighs as she arrives at the scene of a open shower door. She looks inside for anything suspicious. All she finds is Hailey's bag and clothes lying on the floor. Laura smiles to herself and looks at their dorm. Laura picks up the stuff and places it in the hallway. She realizes that she might have hurt Hailey by not remembering. "damn it... why can't i remember more of that night??" she says to herself in her mind. She slowly moves over and puts a ear to the door to listen to what Hailey was doing.
berserkerhorn

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:42 am

She pulled the door open, causing the eavesdropping girl to fall over onto the floor, the sound she had made alerting Hailey to the girl. Looking up from the ground she would have seen long legs, bare except for a pair of panties, before tucking away under a turtle neck, obviously caught half dressed. "Oh, didn't see you there" she said, much more composed and cooler than she was before, before walking back across the hallway to gather her discarded clothes and pokeballs.
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby berserkerhorn » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:00 am

Laura yelps as she falls down on the floor. She looks up at Hailey and blushes a bit as she looks at the long legs. "yeah, it's okay." Laura says getting up and brushes herself off. She looks at Hailey and then back at the room to see Hailey's sheets all ruffled."Hey.. ummm... Hailey? I really want to know what happened that night.... i'm sorry if i dont remember" she says quietly but loud enough for Hailey to hear. Laura looks to the floor in a bit of guilt as she does not remember anything about that night except for the kiss. Something happened and she was determined to get to the bottom of it. They still had 3-4 more hours to waste anyways.
berserkerhorn

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:04 am

"Nothing" she said with her back to the girl, placing the one pokeball that had rolled out of the carrying strap back in, next to the other three. "Nothing happened that night. You cut yourself, I fixed you up, and we fell asleep laughing about the whole thing" she continued to stand with her back to the girl, before bending over to pick up her discarded clothes.
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby berserkerhorn » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:09 am

"O-okay... but i remember the kiss...and how I went after it... but i cant remember the rest..." Laura says turning around slowly. Her mind just could not remember it for some apparent reason. It was agitating her deep down inside. "And i didn't laugh about the incident that night." Laura says pointing out that Hailey was a horrible liar. She stands there staring out the window. Her eyes searching for a answer from the past that could not be recalled by her.
berserkerhorn

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:11 am

"Then I guess we will never remember" she said with a grim expression on her face. She spun on her heel before walking back into the room, tossing the laundry and pokeballs onto the bed. She grabbed a pair of thick sweatpants from the closet, before sliding them on.
SSG_SP4RH4WK

Postby berserkerhorn » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:15 am

Laura moves towards the doorway. She stands there blocking the path outside. "You remember... i dont... and i plan on finding out every last detail." Laura says slowly moving towards Hailey. She grabs Hailey's hand in a firm grasp and looks at her in the eye. "Tell me..."
berserkerhorn

Postby SSG_SP4RH4WK » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:20 am

"No, nothing else happened..." she said, pulling her wrist from the clasp. "You don't remember anything and neither do I, so let's go back to our daily routine. We got class in a few hours and I rather not spend the first day of break arguing with you" she said. She walked past her, heading towards the door of the shared room.
SSG_SP4RH4WK

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games