Whore of the Old Republic (1x1 dnd Addition)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Whore of the Old Republic (1x1 dnd Addition)

Postby dndman997 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:36 am

"hmm" she responded laying on her side "any idea were he might be now? and who is this piggy who was talking to?"
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:43 am

"I think he IS the gamorean, using his full body hologram to disguise himself. I couldn't catch a glimpse of who was on the holoterminal though, he turned it off quickly. You will have to go to the Gamorean barracks to find him. To single him out you could use your talents to "distract" the gamoreans. He will not partake in any sexual activity or he will risk exposure. Once night arrives he will most likely head for the holoterminal again. You will have to stay the night in the barracks so you can wait for him to stir so you can follow him."
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 5:40 am

Jan then put it all together. "then it must be Graug, no piggy is that smart" she said with a joyful tone
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:19 am

"Now that you mention it he wasn't guarding my quarters BEFORE I left....Even if he was behind it the hutt would most likely make you stay here forever or throw you in the sarlaac pit if you kill him. You'll need concrete evidence to show the hutt that he's a spy. As I said before, you must stay in the gamorean barracks until night, watch for anyone leaving, and follow them."
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:31 am

"hmm" she said thinking "are you able to leave the palace?" she asked then turned her voice into a whisper "cuz if you can i have an idea, i will need a single EMP grenade, if you could somehow disguise it for me it would be help as well. My plan is to use it to expose him infront of the hutt."
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:09 am

"I am not authorized to leave until negotiations are complete. Even if I could I wouldn't get the EMP grenade. Activating an EMP grenade in his chamber would undoubtedly piss him off. There is also the off chance that Graug is not the spy. You need to be absolutely sure of who is the spy and to do that you will need to do the former plan."
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:11 am

"i understand that you cant" she said and deviously grinned "i have ways of drawing him out, then again for all we know the hutt is in on it."
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:13 am

"I doubt it, hutts are pure business and usually don't affiliate themselves with either side. Now, I would suggest going to the gamorean barracks. If you get in good with the gamoreans then the hutt might just be pleased enough with you to release more information on additional spies on Tatooine."
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:44 pm

She pouted cutely at the wookie. "But I don't wanna be around piggies"
dndman997

Postby dndman997 » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:03 am

Jan pouted at the wookie
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:31 am

It's the only way for you to capture the spy and reveal his true nature to the hutt. You've got to trust me on this. I haven't given you any reason to not trust me. Now go, before the hutt becomes suspicious of our activities." The wookie then sat down, grasping his data pad and getting to work on some documents.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Oct 30, 2013 5:32 am

Jan quickly gets up and puts her clothing back on and headed to the guard barracks with a frown on her face.
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:28 am

As Jan walked down the hallway the Gamorreans looked at her, laughing. They seemed to know exactly what happened in the ambassador's chamber, eyeing her as she passed. The path to the barracks was long, the lighting gradually growing darker. The grime and muck continued to increase as she descended into the palace, more and more Gamorreans stopping their conversations to look at her. The cell block then came into view, the occupants inside dazed. One particular prison cell was filled with Wookies, none seeming to be dazed or broken. A guard switch was taking place, the hall completely empty. One of the Wookies walked to the prison gate, motioning for Jan to go towards him.

"We know why you're here, Sith. Jabba had us put behind bars before we could alert anyone of the spy. The hutt is affiliated with the Republic, he lured you here to trap you and stall the Empire from attacking. The spy walks past our cell every night, or what we believe to be night. The ambassador told us to tell you that you can stay with us in this cell, or go to the gamorrean barracks and wait for the spy to leave. To make it less suspicious, you'll have to act like your brain washing actually worked. Come in here, join us in a gangbang until the spy passes. Then you can tail him and follow him to wherever his destination is." All of the Wookies looked at her hungrily, her body hard for any species to resist.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:37 am

Jan did shiver from the coldness of the hallway. why she wore what she did was beyond her. "how about i just go in there and hide and maybe we could have fun" she said with a smile "it is a bit chilly after all" it was noticable by her hardened nipples
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:43 am

"That would be a possibility, but hiding would be difficult considering our "fun" would be loud. The Gamorreans probably won't care anyways. We stole security passes from them a few hours ago. They are without honor and tact so they did not notice the misplacement." The wookie stretched his arm beyond the gate and slid the key across the card scanner outside the gate, opening the gate. The Wookie quickly pulled Jan in, closing the gate behind her. The others looked at her, their cocks already beginning to erect.

"The guards won't pass for a few hours, past the time the spy will. We have plenty of time for our "fun" he said, his large Wookie hands wrapping around her ass. The others came closer, their cocks almost fully erected.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:58 am

Jan blushed as she tried to get comfortable in the cell. A bed with an ambassador is one thing, a jail cell is another. She crawled over into a far corner and sat there for a bit. physically she was still tired, however she began to use the force to jerk each wookie off.
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:03 am

The wookies saw that Jan was tired, the entire group staying at bay for the time being. The groaned as their cocks were jerked off with the force, pre cum escaping all of their tips. 20 minutes passed before one Wookie approached Jan, lust in his eyes. He kneeled down and began running his hands up her legs, caressing them as they drifted towards her pussy. His cock rubbed against her, smearing pre cum along her thigh.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:08 am

she pushed him back as if dominant "you can look but not touch boys" she said as she got to her feet and slowly shook her hips as if beginning a striptease "ill give you guys a show im sure youll love."
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:12 am

The Wookie backed off, somewhat disappointed but yet intrigued. The others looked upon her with interest, wondering what her next move would be. Many looked at each other with confused eyes, wondering if there had been some miscommunication or misinterpretation of "fun". Still, they looked on, preparing for whatever Jan was about to do.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:16 am

she gyrated her hips to invisible music using the force to put their hands behind their back for insurance. as she danced around the room in various positions she would reach out and tease a cock on occasion. "mmmm such strong warriors"
dndman997

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games