Whore of the Old Republic (1x1 dnd Addition)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Whore of the Old Republic (1x1 dnd Addition)

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:40 am

The wookie thrusted back and fourth faster and faster, his cock stimulated from her sucking its tip and her tits squeezing it between them. He began spraying cum inside her mouth, groaning as he released his seed. He then lied on the ground, his cock erected straight in the air. "How about you slide yourself down my cock and you will see just how impressive my "staff of office" is" he responded, cum still leaking from the tip.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:46 am

She locked her lips around the tip of his cock as he began to cum. She swallowed every last drop and even opened her mouth to show him "if im going to do that sir" she responded "you need to lay down on the bed just so i can measure it myself"
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:48 am

The wookie chuckled, lifting himself off the floor and walking over to his bed. He lied down on it and waited for Jan. "I think you drink cum in more than one way" he said, his long cock ready for Jan.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:56 am

Jan winked and seductivly crawled over to the the bed and climbed on top of him and straddled him. His cock resting on her pussy lips letting out a soft moan "mmm maybe" she said coyly "or maybe i have a special taste for those with power" she then rose her hips up and slid his cock in slowly, letting down it slowly with low moans. She then slammed down balls deep with a gasp. she then began to ride the wookie.
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:59 am

The Wookie began groaning as Jan rode his huge cock, grabbing her ass and pulling her down his cock every time she bounced. He also thrusted in, every thrust meeting her bounces. He grabbed one of her tits and had her bend down, planting his mouth on hers once again and sliding his tongue into her mouth. He placed one hand on her ass and began squeezing it, still groaning as her tight pussy clenched his cock.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:02 am

It seemed like her pussy was getting tighter and tighter with each thrust, she was actually using the force on herself to make her pussy extremely tight. She groaned into the kiss and sucked on his tongue.
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:14 am

The wookie groaned louder as Jan's pussy became tighter, thrusting himself harder into her bounces. He the grabbed her ass with both his hands and slammed her down, releasing an enormous orgasm inside of her. His hot cum flooded into her womb, filling it with his hot, sticky seed. He didn't seem deterred at all, thrusting back into her when his orgasm finished.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:19 am

Jan moaned loudly as he filled her with his hot cum "mmmm soooo full" she moaned out as she pulls off his cock. She still wanted more just wanted something different, she then laid herself on the bed and opened her long legs, exposing her pussy as cum leaked from it.
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:22 am

The wookie got onto his knees and grabbed Jan's legs, pulling himself into her. He then thrusted himself forward, burrowing his long cock into Jan's waiting pussy. He kept hold of her thighs as he thrusted himself deeper inside of her, his long cock pushing against her cervix.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:41 am

Jan screamed out in excasty and gripped the sheets feeling the long cock enter her "mmmm yes"
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:44 am

The wookie went balls deep, his long cock being plunged into Jan's soaked pussy. He slammed into her with each thrust, his cock slamming into her cervix. He began sliding in and out of her tight cunt faster and faster, preparing to orgasm. He then slammed his entire cock in her and released his orgasm, more of his hot, sticky cum being shot directly into her womb.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:48 am

Jan screamed loudly having an orgasm of her own pressing her pussy against his torso taking in all his cum, she began to feel faint. apparently all the sex was a bit much for her she grabbed onto him and cuddled him slowly passing out "mmmm"
dndman997

Postby dndman997 » Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:26 pm

(Sorry for double posting)

Jan awoke an hour later and grinned reaching down to jack the wookie off
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:15 pm

(It's fine)

The wookie woke up, feeling Jan's hand wrap around his cock. "Still not had enough, huh?" He stood up and lifted Jan off the bed, grabbing her ass and lowing her onto his huge member. He then began sliding Jan up and down his cock, her legs dangling above the ground.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:16 am

Jan moaned and groaned as she had the cock slam in and out of her
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:24 am

The wookie slid her up and down its cock faster and harder, his entire cock being slammed inside of her. He then slammed her all the way down his length, orgasming inside of her. His hot semen was hosed inside of her womb, filling it even more. The wookie then placed her on the bed, grabbing her hips and pulling her onto his cock. He began thrusting into her, cum still filling her soaked pussy.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:55 am

Jan groaned in pleasure and wrapped herself around him "mmmm good morning"
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:58 am

"Good...morning" he said, shoving his cock farther into her pussy. He then slammed himself forward, releasing one last orgasm. The wookie then pulled his cock out, cum beginning to leak out of Jan's pussy. He rolled over, a bit tired from the entire ordeal.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:09 am

She laid next him and smile "so when is your next appointment with old slug breath" she asked.
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:16 am

The wookie looked at a holopad set on a nightstand next to his bed. He picked it up and activated it. "A few hours" he said, setting it down. "I think it's about time I fulfilled my end of the bargain and told you what I know about the Republic Spy. A few nights ago when I arrived I was walking around the palace, observing my surroundings. I passed a room and heard whispers, a faint glow coming from inside. I looked in the room and I saw a human speaking to a holoterminal. As soon as I peered in it shut off, the guard turning around. Only a gamorean left the room, not a human. My guess is he is using a full body hologram to conceal himself. It isn't the captain though, I know that for sure because he was assigned to my quarters and he was there when I returned.
whatdontlookaatme

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games