Whore of the Old Republic (1x1 dnd Addition)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Whore of the Old Republic (1x1 dnd Addition)

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:19 am

The Wookies were surprised as she bound their hands behind their backs with the force, initially struggling for freedom. As soon as she began her dancing all struggle ceased, groans following as she teasing touched one of the group's cocks. Their hearts were racing, they were ready to have their fun with Jan.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:25 am

she began stroking two of them off and leaned forward a bit and pressed her ass against another cock and teased that one as well. "mmm if you guys are the ambassador's guards then maybe i should let you go so you can do a search on me" she said winking at the idea of playing the role of a misunderstood civilian taken into questioning by rough wookie guards.
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:30 am

All of the Wookies looked at each other and grinned, feeling that they were about to be released. This idea appealed to them, just as long as they could be inside the curvy Sith. As she rubbed their cocks with her hands pre cum stuck to them, sticking from her hands to their cocks as she rubbed them. More pre cum was smeared against her ass as she rubbed it against another huge cock, the Wookie wanting her to impale herself upon its rod.

"A VERY thorough search will be required" one said, the rest letting out loud Wookie laughs.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:34 am

she smirked and walked to the far wall and leaned against it. she was still dressed and released them and begun her role "oh my" she said "why am i here" she said as she gasped. her tits bounced slightly
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:43 am

The Wookies looked at her awkwardly, not used to Roleplaying. One stepped forward, taking his chance to have the Sith first. The others watched intently, curious as to what was just about to happen. No Gamorreans passed, the halls still completely empty.

"I'm going to need you to comply with a thorough search to protect our tribesman." The Wookie walked forward, running his hands slowly up her bare right leg. "There might be something under this." he said, pointing at the thong. He untied it, flinging it to the ground. He shook his head, his attention switching to her leather bra. "Or under this?" he said, teasingly rubbing her clit as he unstrapped her bra, revealing her large tits. "Perhaps you hid something up her?" he said, shoving some of his fingers into her pussy. His other hand drifted to her bare tits, rubbing their nipples.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:45 am

she let out a soft moan 'i can assure you sir theres nothing up there"
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:51 am

"I think you're lying to me, and we don't like liars around here. You must be punished." He grabbed her and lied on the ground, having her head face her cock and her pussy on his face. He slid his tongue inside of her cunt, sliding it in and out lightly. His cock brushed against her lips, his pre cum smearing across them. The others watched with great interest, each longing to have its shaft inside of her.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:55 am

Jan moaned softly and began grinding on his face "i can assure you sir theres nothing there" she said her cheeks red
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:59 am

The Wookie slid his tongue deeper within her pussy, grasping her ass and squeezing it. His mouth left her cunt and he leaned up. "Now for your punishment." he said, his hand drifting to her head. Her light grabbed her head and began pushing it down his cock, a gasp escaping his lips as her lips wrapped around his cock. He returned his head to her pussy, sliding his tongue in and out.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:04 am

her eyes widened as she sudden was shoved down onto his cock, she gagged for a bit
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:07 am

The Wookie slowly bobbed Jan's head up and down his cock, letting out groans of pleasure as she began to deep throat him. He slid his tongue in and out of her pussy more roughly, sliding it across her clit at times before delving straight back inside of her cunt. Cum began to build up in his balls, the wookie preparing to orgasm.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:14 am

she began jerking the large cock off as she let out loud moans "find anything yet sir"
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:20 am

Even though Jan's voice was muffled by the cock in her throat the Wookie managed to make out what she said. "Not quite, going to need to be more thorough. He let out a loud groan as an orgasm shook his body, his cock spraying a copious amount of cum down her throat. He allowed her to lift her head off his cock, cum sticking from the head of it to her lips. He then spun her around so she faced him. "I'm going to have to do an even more thorough search with my counterparts." He gripped her hips and began pushing his cock against her pussy while the others got closer, one approaching from behind while another had his cock in front of her face.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:24 am

"mmmm" she said as she swallowed the cum "she now willingly dove onto the cock and began riding it and winked at the others "dont be shy boys i can please four more of you" she wiggled her ass and opened her mouth and reached out with both hands.
dndman997

Postby whatdontlookaatme » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:31 am

The others gathered around excitedly , allowing her to wrap her hands around their cocks. All of the Wookie's cocks were enormous, easier larger than a foot long. The cock she was sliding down stretched her pussy to accommodate it, her cunt still tight for the Wookie. The one behind her took hold of her ass and slammed its long shaft into her backside, hiss long cock slowly sliding in and out of her ass as he stretched it. The Wookie in front of slid its long cock into her mouth, its underside sliding across her tongue as thrusted its length inside of her throat. She now had three huge cocks inside of her, Jan's ass, pussy, and throat filled with their shafts. The one below her began bouncing her up and down its cock harder and faster, the tip already slamming against her cervix.
whatdontlookaatme

Postby dndman997 » Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:37 am

Jan moaned and gagged and followed the wookies motions
dndman997

Previous

Return to Private Games