WITH TOG

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

WITH TOG

Postby berserkerhorn » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:58 am

(insert character sheet Tog... we'll get started after i get the following 5 things

1. Bio
2. name
3. gender
4. appearance
5. more story based or more lust based?
Hi. My name is Silk. You're all, uh... under arrest.
berserkerhorn

Re: WITH TOG

Postby That_One_Guy » Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:41 am

Name: Garian Duran Jorell

Apperance: Short black hair, sky blue eyes, tanned skin, a black long coat that covers a black leather armor and a white shirt. Wears black pants and gloves as well.

Bio: Garian is a mercenary from a far away country, having come to the city for work, whilst drinking in the bar, he overheard about the caravan leading people through monster infested lands and volunteered his service to help them, with the exchange for gold at least. He is haunted by his past as, in his country, he is a wanted felon on multiple accounts for things he did not commit and turned mercenary to travel more and get out of his country and away from those that would try to claim his bounty

5. Your choice, story or lust, doesn't bother me.
That_One_Guy

Postby berserkerhorn » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:24 am

The Beast's Head, the inn where Garian drinks and stays is bustling with activity and merriment when the door swings open and slams against the wooden walls. All the excitement dies down and all eyes stop to look at who just came in. A large brute stands there staring at the people in the inn. "LOOKING FOR A MAN NAMED GARIAN AND HIS SISTER! CARAVAN GUARD WANTS TO SEE YOU! SOMETHING ABOUT YOUR APPLICATIONS!" the brute shouts before closing the door. "Excuse my interruptions." he says quietly before the door shuts.

Garian sits there with a girl he was getting frisky with. "They're looking for you" she says giggling "Better go and come back quickly." she teases knowing that Garian might not come back. Garian's sister sits across the opposite side of the table. "Well... shall we go then?" she asks getting up from the table moving towards the door throwing a gold coin at the barkeep. "Thanks for the hospitality" she says closing the door.
Garian's sister followed him here to look after her little brother. She was worried about his safety in the world alone and knew about his framings.

The girl gets up and kisses Garian on the cheek. "Hope to see you soon!" she says
berserkerhorn

Postby That_One_Guy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:39 am

Garian Jorell, swordsman for hire, sighed and turned his sky-blue eyes towards his female companion and smiled, "Keep a bed warm for me, beautiful." He told her as he stood up, putting back on his coat over his leather armor and picking up his sword, he accepts the kiss from the girl and moves towards his sister, making sure the blade was tightly on his back, the hilt over his left shoulder so he can reach it with his right hand. He moved some strands of his black hair out of his eyes and smiled at his sister, "I'm ready when you are." He said and started out the door to find out what the guards wanted to know.
That_One_Guy

Postby berserkerhorn » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:46 am

Garian's sister moves briskly towards the giant encampment of tents and wares that housed the caravan. They are at the center of the tents in no time. The center having the largest tent was where the caravan leader lived for the duration of the trading. The tent flaps are opened by two guards. "He's been awaiting you Garian and Alexis." the guards say in perfect synchronization. The same guards that accepted applications at the front desk. Surprisingly they still remembered his face amongst many others.

Upon entering the leader looks up from his paperwork. "Ah... well if it isn't the mercenary siblings. Sit, we need to discuss your fighting skills." he says. "So tell me... all about your fighting styles and your weapons of choice etc."
berserkerhorn

Postby That_One_Guy » Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:56 am

Garian nodded at the guards before entering the tent and noticing the guard that accepted them. He knew it'd be impolite to refuse to sit, but he decided to not sit anyways, "I am a swordsman, I use mainly longswords, but I can use knives, claymores, and short blades as well. I fight in multiple stances though I'm better at offensive stances that give me an edge and balanced stances that allow me to fight whilst still defending myself." He smiled slightly, "I also tend to like to use a second blade whenever I get my hands on it and use an improvisational stance of attack and defend with one blade or both." He explained all of this to him, and then looked over at his sister and gave her a smile.
That_One_Guy

Postby berserkerhorn » Sun Sep 01, 2013 2:00 pm

Guardians sister just takes out her bow and waves it around mining that she was ranged. The caravan leader raises an eyebrow and nods writing down bow. "Alright... I say it's time we test your fighting skills... We have 3 beasts we took for show purposes that are not native to the next area... We need to kill them before they wreak havoc upon this town... Your job guys" he says pointing towards a giant mobile caged arena.

Inside there was a giant land fish called a oophaga, a man eating shrimp twice the size of a oophaga, and a smaller man eating prawn that had less shell than the giant one. The smaller prawn also has no tentacles yet

The one that was less deadly was the smaller prawn. Most deadly the giant prawn. There is a weapon rack near the cage that houses a whole variety of weapons

Ophaga:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Ffviii-leviathan.jpg

man eating prawn:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Peluda.jpg
Peluda.jpg (68.67 KiB) Viewed 2591 times
berserkerhorn

Postby That_One_Guy » Sun Sep 01, 2013 6:25 pm

Garian looked at the monsters, whistling to himself and tapping his sword against the back of his neck and started towards the prawns, "Well, lets take these guys out first, I'll kill the big one, the little one will try and jump me, so I expect an arrow between it's eyes before it does." He said and looked at his sister and smiled, "Let's prove to them that we can get the job done." He said and grabbed another sword from the weapon rack, twirling it in his left hand and looked at the prawns, "Once they're takin out, the Oophaga will be a cake-walk
That_One_Guy

Postby berserkerhorn » Mon Sep 02, 2013 1:26 am

"Quick question... How exactly do you plan n getting through that shellfish carapace? " your sister asks looking at the prawn charging the titanium magic infused bars containing the 3 creatures
berserkerhorn

Postby That_One_Guy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:47 am

Garian smiled at her, "Easily, I'll wedge the shell up with one blade whilst the other pierces it." He told her, clearly making things up as he went along and had briefly forgotten about the armored shell in his plannings.
That_One_Guy

Postby berserkerhorn » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:04 pm

your sister scoffs. "Psh okay... as long as you dont get yourself killed by that thing i dont have a problem what you do." she says before moving into the large caged area.with her bow drawn and an arrow aimed at the smaller man eating prawn. Both prawns make a hissing clacking sound as she enters their area. The giant prawns tentacles immediately reaches for her but she dodges leaving the tentacles to hit the bars. "WELL!??!?! I CANT HANDLE THESE BY MYSELF!" she shouts
berserkerhorn

Postby That_One_Guy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:21 pm

Garian had rushed the larger prawn from the side, when he saw the tentacles attack his sister, he immediately switched courses and sliced off as many of the tentacles as he could before switching directions again to rush at the prawn, staying as low as he could. He found that it's weakness wasn't it's armored hide, but it's open mouth and went to jam both his swords into it.
That_One_Guy

Postby berserkerhorn » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:24 pm

The giant prawn loses 2 of it's 4 tentacles before being jabbed in the mouth by Garian. The giant prawn chomps down on the iron before it reaches anything vital and swings Garian around by his swords. Blood flows out of it's mouth signaling that Garian stabbed only flesh. Meanwhile, Garian's sister is busy distracting the smaller prawn with her arrows as she looses shaft after shaft into the small thing. "down to 20!" she shouts over the monstrous ruckus of the prawns clacking. Garian is grabbed by the other two tentacles that have not been cut off.
berserkerhorn

Postby That_One_Guy » Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Garian growled and pulled out a short blade and sliced the tentacles off, and looked at the beast before running at it again, this time aiming for the eyes, if he lost this short sword, he'll have to improvise on ways to kill it. "Alright sis, going for the eyes!" He told her.
That_One_Guy

Postby berserkerhorn » Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:35 am

Garian's sister fires an arrow into the giant prawns left eye. "TAKE THE OTHER EYE OUT!" she says dodging from the lunge made by the smaller prawn at her. She screams as the smaller prawn manages to bite into a part of her leg. She immediately grabs an arrow and stabs it multiple times. "GARIAN! BETTER FINISH THAT OVERGROWN LOBSTER FAST!" she shouts.

The larger prawns rears up shouting shaking it's head. AS it shakes the swords fall out of it's open roaring maw. they land right next to Garian
berserkerhorn

Postby That_One_Guy » Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:08 am

Garian smiled and ran for the swords, grabbing them and, with precision, swung the blade several times at both the creatures eyes before stabbing it up it's head from the lower jaw to where it's brain should be, before ripping the blade out and started towards the smaller one that was attacking his sister, hoping the big one was dead, "Coming for the save, sis!" He called with a smile as he ran to help her.
That_One_Guy

Postby berserkerhorn » Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:05 am

"WELL YOU BETTER HURRY UP!" she shouts kicking at the prawn that was grinding it's teeth into her leg. "BEFORE I LOSE MY LEG!" She shouts through clenched teeth with an extreme attitude. The giant prawn roars hitting the bars around the cage creating a ruckus behind Garian
berserkerhorn

Postby That_One_Guy » Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:45 am

Garian ignored the giant prawn as he slammed himself into the smaller one and away from his sister before he wedged his swords in between it and it's shell and began to pry it off.
That_One_Guy

Postby berserkerhorn » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:54 am

The shell and the head immediately get separated from each other. The small prawn ceases to stop moving after the head falls off. Now there was the big one to worry about. It charges at the sound the smaller prawn makes when it's head separates from it's body
berserkerhorn

Postby That_One_Guy » Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:34 pm

Garian looked over at his sister, "Sorry I was late." He then looked at the larger one, "Aim for it's opened mouth, gotta be a weakpoint somewhere in there." He told her and started running at the larger one, ready to tackle it down.
That_One_Guy

Next

Return to Private Games