Lily's Ginger Kola(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Lily's Ginger Kola(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 26, 2024 10:51 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Ginger Kola
Appearance: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ ... 3A5E926EB/
Bio: A nerdy girl who loved playing Fallout, Fallout 4 especially. She wasn't as mod happy as others, mostly just switching all the people to be futa and girls, and making outfits lewder, making enemies more inclined to rape or sex up the player character if given an opportunity. Then one night while playing during a storm, there was a flash of lightning and then her world spun and then...

Then she was a sexy busty gal in an old ruined factory, surprising some lady who was tied up. Too confused by it all and surrounded by raiders, she found herself managing to undo the binds and help the lady sneak out... only realizing WHO she had just saved once they got out of the place.

Well, one Raider Gang was about to be much happier than it would have otherwise been!

Stats
Strength 10
Perception 12
Endurance 12
Charisma 16
Intelligence 13
Agility 16
Luck 17

You were out and then, you were getting kissed by an all too happy blue haired girl, and you could feel the hot cock throbbing against you and then "Come On, My Name's Lily, if you weren't sent by my sis, well, she'd gonna love having you around~ I know I will~ Don't worry, You helped me out, so you can do some easy work for a while...and if I give you a baby or twelve well~ you might never have to work again~" She teased pulling you along, "Oh I'm Lily by the way, sis is great, she'll love a sexy little thing like you~" She called pulling you along in a hurry "We won't be safe until back at base though so we gotta hurry." but then you heard noises and then she was pulling you over, and then she came out as she saw someone "Sis! This gal freed me!" She called and then you had both sisters looking at you and then who you could only now figure out was red got hard as well looking you over "Is that right? Well~ I'm not so cruel that I won't reward ya...how about a spot in the gang since ya saved sis and she likes ya?" She asked even as her eyes zeroed in on your crotch.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Lily's Ginger Kola(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:01 am

Everything was happening so fast... Ginger's first kiss, getting taken by a Raider! But it wasn't being done as rape which was weird, but well, she was hot and cute and had a dick... Man, she was such a perv for having that mod, but it was still crazier she was even here in the Commonwealth now! Ginger just nodded and blushed at the looks and what Lily was saying as she followed along after her, and blushed when she saw Red. Her own eyes zeroed in on Red's bulge, and her sixpack. Strong, athletic girls had always been her weakpoint, more so with futa... f~fuuuuck she was getting horny.

Anyways, she shook her head to get her attention on things as she slung the sniper rifle she'd found on their way out over her back.

"Sure, that sounds good to me. Not like I uh, have anywhere really to put a bunch of caps anyways, hehe." She said with a blush, feeling the eyes of more than just these two, though only Lily and Red's gaze were as intense.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:11 am

Lily rolled her eyes and shoved Red's Shoulder "Not out here sis we can double team her back at base...I get first go at her pussy though~" She teased grabbing your arm to pull you along, Red on the other hand, casually grabbed and teased your ass as she walked next to you, half like she was asserting dominance, partly to watch you, and partly just because she was horny, soon enough she, you, and Lily, along with the rest of the gals were now back at their base, getting introduced to the gang as a new member...some were complaining that you weren't a cum rag, mentioning how long it'd been since they had a good one but Red Glared at them and made them shut up as she said you saved her sis, surprising them and making them look at you more.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:17 am

The attention from both sisters was only making Ginger more excited and flustered, and she squeaked and bit her lip as her ass was grabbed. "F~Fuck that sounds hot as hell, mhm, c~can we ah, h~hurry up to it and get introductions over with quickly?" Though well, the complaints from some of the others seemed to derail that briefly. I winced, just a bit, when Red had to cuff someone upside the head. That looked like it hurt.

"Yes, I helped her get out of there. And I wager I'll be helping when we go give those beantown idiots some payback!" I quickly said as I hefted my rifle, in an attempt to try and impress them. Really, I'd just been incredibly lucky!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:25 am

Lily and Red both giggled at that "Well~ Maybe, or Maybe you're gonna be on bed rest for a week or two after we blow your back out a couple dozen times in a row?" Lily asked as you were dragged deeper in to a double bed, where, both Lily and Red freed their sweaty musky cocks, cocks that were so, they smelled so good, part of you just wanted to sit their and sniff them, both sisters grinned as they started peeling clothes off of you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:34 am

There wasn't much to be peeled off, but as soon as those cocks were out, Ginger moaned, and was licking, sniffing, and stroking them as she basked in the musk. "F~Fuck, t~this is heaven~ Big musky futa dicks on sexy futa badass muscled bitches~" While Ginger felt in control, this was also like straight out of a fantasy, and she wasted no time pulling Lily's cockhead into her mouth and sucking on it. She'd practiced on a dildo before, though she'd had no luck with anyone before. Easier now, when she was so damned sexy!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:45 am

Both Sisters grinned and soon enough, both grabbed your head, and like they'd done this hundred of times before, one pulled out, and the other pushed in, back and forth, both used your mouth, spread it more, filled it with their taste, your nose with their smell, both working to get themselves nice and lubed with your throat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 26, 2024 11:50 am

Ginger made sure to squeeze and stroke both their cocks too, moaning in delight as they took turns using her mouth like a new onahole being broken in. Her own folds were dripping and drooling, making her soon bring her thighs together and rub them together as she tried to stimulate herself. The fact that they were even using her long ass ponytail as a handle made it all the better, and she made sure to do her very best as she gazed up at them, her own lust and excitement clear as day.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 27, 2024 3:44 am

Once you managed to kiss the base of both their cocks and had your jaw slapped by both their sacks they pushed you down into the bed, Lily's cock slamming into your pussy eagerly, while her sister roughly slammed into your ass and while some part of you was sure this should hurt...you knew you weren't Lily and Red's first shared girl, hell you doubted you were their hundredth shared girl. They were perfectly in sync with each other stealing your virginities and basically sending you into orgasm after orgasm even with the soreness and pain their skill made it feel better!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Aug 27, 2024 5:26 am

Ginger's head was spinning by the time her lips were kissing their groins, and as they pulled out she made her own desires known as her own libido blazed with desire. "F~Fuck me, d~don't hold back~!" She said, then they were doing just that. A small part of her felt somewhat bad for the other futa or even any other gals who were actually part of the raider gang... her orgasmic screams and cries of "Y~YES~! R~Right there, F~Fuck me, p~Pound me~! A~AAaaaaa~<3~!" were likely echoing about the bunker and its caves and tunnels.

But well, Ginger didn't really care, because she was enjoying this way too much. These two very much knew what they were doing. She would have ran her hands over their bodies and groped them a bit, but she was a bit busy clinging and clawing at the mattress for the first bit. It wasn't until she was in both their laps that she was able to latch onto and make out with one while running her hands all over them... though she was a bit out of it and wasn't sure at first if it was Lily or Red she was kissing and groping.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Aug 27, 2024 11:48 pm

They bounced, fucked, spun, moved you into new position after new position, from the two fucking you bitch style at the same time, to you getting held down in a mating press as you were fucked, to your arms and hair being held back as they fucked you from behind making your tits bounce freely, to them lifting you up and fucking you hard and fast like you were an onahole. Sometimes both their cocks spread a single hole, other times they went for both your lower holes, you came and came and came more than you ever had in your life, all of it...Though some part of your brain did notice that they were only cumming in your lower holes, now that you were being cuddle fucked in their laps and they bit, nibbled, nipped and licked at your body all over, you had bitemarks, bruises, hickies...all over your body, though your tits were covered by hickies and bitemarks the most, your thighs and ass were bruised from their fucking, your body was sore in ways you didn't know was possible, but it still felt, addictingly good...
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 5:38 am

She was going to be feeling it in the morning. And probably more. Hopefully they'd give her at least a day for the bruises to sort of heal a bit. Or maybe stimpacks could help with that? Who knew. Anyways, Ginger was moaning, mewling, squirming and panting, a well fucked mess as she laid between them. Though soon she shimmied down, panting as she muttered, "Y~ya didn't fill me here either hehe, ya think you two got one more load a piece~?" she asked as she took their cocks down her throat again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 5:48 am

Four hands were on your head...and then you were getting a forceful lesson on how to deepthroat two cocks, something you were sure was only possible thanks to this being a game world, or mods, or something with how eagerly they fucked your final hole, filling it with the taste of their cum and your juices.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:02 am

Some small part of Ginger found herself thinking that she wouldn't mind being a cum rag for these two at least if the sex was always like this. She sucked, glurked, and gagged on their cocks as she fingered her own cummy cunt and played with her own tits, cumming at least twice more before they flooded her mouth with their jizz. At which point her own libido finally calmed down.

"H~haaah... mhm... creamy and yummy... mhm... definitely glad I landed atop ya Lily~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:08 am

You heard her giggled a bit "We're not done~ you're not just a cum rag, you get aftercare~" She purred, and then? Then the two of them had you flipped over and you had tongues eagerly cleaning both your lower holes of all the jizz they had poured into them, sucking, licking, tongue fucking, tenderly kissing your sore stretched holes.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:28 am

This took Ginger by surprise. She wouldn't have expected such from Raiders, even if they were sisters and she'd saved one of them. She wasn't sure if they were truly serious about such, or if they just did it because they wanted to hear the lewd sounds she made and watch her squirm. Because she was doing plenty of both at the moment and she was soon cumming again and again from both futa's attentions.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:37 am

Once done, both kissed you, force feeding you their jizz...and then soon enough you were passing out in bed with a sister on either side and perhaps some of the lewdest dreams you'd ever had, from "Raider Weddings" with Both or Either of the Sisters, to being older and having younger girls and futa you just knew were your daughter's pounding you, to being a willing slut for the whole gang, to being the slut in charge of breaking the other sluts in, to fuck machines, breeding with animals, whoring others out and more, it was like your brain went through every lewd idea in a night, when you woke up, you were sorer than you ever had been in your life, Red wasn't here but Lily was still sleeping and...licking your very sensitive nipple in her sleep, next to the bed you spotted various foods and couple of Nuka Colas, and even a Vim, the Vim had "Lily's" written on it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:48 am

Ginger moaned and mewled as she woke up, a hand moving to (as gently as she could so as not to wake her) press Lily's face against her breast more. Fuck that felt so damned nice to her horny body as she woke up. She found herself missing Red's presence a bit. Funny, given they'd only just met. In any case though, as she saw the food, she reached out for a Nuka Cola and popped the cap off before taking a swig.

As interested as she was in trying a Vim, it had Lily's name on it. She wasn't going to be dumb enough to try drinking it. Least not without Lily's permission.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 28, 2024 6:55 am

And then right as you took your first drink of Nuka Cola, Lily Latched onto your sensitive, bruised, hickied, bitten nipple and began sucking on it like she was trying to get milk from your tits. You also saw a note that simply read "Some Shit came up, stay and recover." Lily seemed to be determined to add new hickies to your breasts as you held her closer.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 28, 2024 7:00 am

That was nearly enough to get Nuka cola over both of them, though Ginger had a feeling that'd just mean they were both licking each other up after. Nevertheless she hastily swallowed, nearly choking on her drink as she squealed out and arched her back, all but shoving her bosom into Lily's face. "L~Lily~!" She squeaked, gasping and whining as her sensitive nub came under such attention.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games