Siren's Sexy Groupie [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Siren's Sexy Groupie [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:28 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Harmony Harper
Appearance: https://img3.gelbooru.com/images/df/9a/df9a8087a70ce7f2f4108f7eca27057a.jpg
Bio: Harmony Harper, was a pretty simple girl, or so she'd like to think, she liked cartoons, music, Cartoons with music and songs and listened to all different sorts of it. And actually liked listening to remixes, covers and stuff, she also liked playing music and singing, but she was too nervous to do it in front of others, she liked to sing some pretty naughty ones too. When she got really into it, well, she'd sing and dance in place shaking and rolling her hips in ways she'd never do in front of others, her eyes closed as she just lost herself in the song....which is why it was quite shocking to do that, then open her eyes afterwards to find herself in front of three unknown people.

Fufilling your Purpose-Anytime all three are using you at once (dicks or no) you are able to handle whatever they throw at you, and you produce even more magic for them

It took a moment for you to reorient yourself, and a moment more to recognize the voices and the appearance of the three before you. You blinked, then got a faceful of Sonata as she squealed and got right in your face and said, "It worked it worked it worked we're so back in business~!"

Aria was smirking but it was in a sort of bitchy way that you just knew wasn't going to end well. "Not quite yet, Sonata. We do have to harvest energy from her first."

"Mmhm, the question is how shall we go about it~?" Adagio purred, one hand rubbing along the dront of her skirt as she hummed and said, "We've still got just enough magic we can turn our clits into dicks... but well, aside from each other, we haven't had any fun with anyone except each other."

W-What the heck were they talking about? And... a~and why were they looking at you with such intense stares now, practically eating you up with their eyes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Sirens
https://us.rule34.xxx//images/2389/7875 ... d5a4b.jpeg Aria Blaze
https://us.rule34.xxx//images/4864/7b9f ... a5a71.jpeg Sonata Dusk
https://us.rule34.xxx//images/2374/2ead ... 41d3e.jpeg Adagio Dazzle
Last edited by Kuragari on Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Re: Siren's Sexy Groupie [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 17, 2024 6:35 am

Did I faint? Slip and hit my head? Why was I talking with three sexy villains from MLP? What the hell? Was this a wet dream? Why were they looking at me like that, quick think of something to say! "If your clit dicks can get me pregnant Sonata gets the first go to try and knock me up, she's cute evil...also like, I'm pretty sure you other two are sadists and I've never had sex before..." Well...I said something alright...ya this was just a weird dream, might as well enjoy it right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 17, 2024 7:04 am

The three blinked in surprise, then chortled and giggled... though Sonata was already stripping before her hand glowed and she brought it to her clit. She giggled and moaned as a foot long cock sprung forth from her clit... then she promptly tackled you, making out with you with her eager enthusiastic energy as she rubbed her cock at against your groin.

"It'd help if you stripped her." Aria said dryly, while Adagio simply snorted in amusement as she started stripping too.

"She seems to recognize us. Which is weird, we weren't trying to summon someone from our world. Least she doesn't mind being our sexual energy feeder~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 17, 2024 7:14 am

I blinked and then squeaked as I got knocked over my Sonata, grabbing her ass and squeezing it and slapping it. "I mean, you don't exactly match up with the one's I know, but your hair's the same, so you know, whatever that means to you...Plus Evil Woman are sexy...and what other girl can say she lost her virginity getting knocked up by three sexy evil sisters?" I pointed out as Sonata was pushing, pulling and working me out of my clothes, this was an intense dream huh?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 17, 2024 7:29 am

Your clothes were soon all but ripped from you, as Sonata proved to be a bit stronger than you expected. This was also promptly followed up with her slamming her cock into you and- N-Not a dream, n-not a dream! Then she was already fucking you as her nipples rubbed and ground against your own as the other two were soon naked... and conjuring their own dicks too.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 17, 2024 7:35 am

I was talking still "Seriously how many babies you wanting each? One? Two? Three? I mean, I think the world records Sixty Nine Children from where I'm from, so are we aiming to beat that RECOR~?!" And I was suddenly cut off, because holy fuck not a dream, massive cock slamming eagerly in and out of my no longer virgin pussy, my arms and legs wrapping around Sonata as she pounded away so eagerly that it felt like she was fucking the breath out of me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 17, 2024 7:44 am

"She's a weird one. Think she'll be like this all the time?" Aria asked as she pushed Sonata's head up enough before slamming her cock down your gullet. Adagio... you couldn't see her, but you got the feeling she shrugged as she shifted Sonata a bit and was then rubbing her cock tip against your ass, pressing and working to push it in as it beaded with pre.

"No idea. Maybe she thinks she's high or this is a dream. Gonna be fun showing her its not~" She purred, while Sonata giggled and licked your cheek.

"You're gonna be our sexy groupie! And give us all the sexual energy we could ever want to power our magic!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 17, 2024 7:50 am

I blinked as suddenly cock was down my virgin throat, spreading it, making me swallow and gag and then blink as Aria's pussy was pretty much shoved onto my nose as she started face fucking me, then I was squeaking and squealing even Sonata's licking my face couldn't make me distracted from Adagio spreading my virgin ass and pushing her fat cock in more and more, my eyes were rolling and my holes tightening.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:03 am

The instant that Adagio's dick plunged in, you felt something... sort of shift in your very being. You came, you came hard, harder than ever before. And then every instant felt like you were cumming even as you felt the oddest sort of draining sensation on your being. You could hear them moaning and getting excited, but this was your first time so you were a bit lost in the nirvana of this euphoric, carnal delight you were getting as all three used you in tandem.

No pain now. Or if there was, it was just getting turned into pleasure. Absolute bliss was your state of being right now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Fufilling your Purpose-Anytime all three are using you at once (dicks or no) you are able to handle whatever they throw at you, and you produce even more magic for them
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:06 am

I was cumming and cumming and cumming and it was hard to think, my pussy, my ass, my throat~ All of them felt just fantastic~ I loved it~ I was screaming in pleasure, burying my face in Aria's cunt, practically snorting up her sent and getting all the more wet and ready and eager for her sisters as I sucked and shook and came some more~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:19 am

"Damn man, she's perfect!" Aria groans out, while Sonata is too busy squealing and rutting away at you, blabbering excitedly and incoherently as her hips seem to just move on their own. Adagio has the sound of a grin on her as she moans and groans, her own pace more contained but still fast.

"I think our spell worked very well~ I can already feel so much energy flowing into me~" She said, smacking at your ass cheeks while Sonata soon claimed your breasts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:26 am

I giggled and gurgled and moaned and squealed and got tighter as my ass was slapped and my tits teased, every grope, every bit of pleasure was making me cum, wiggle and tighten and moan and squeal and shake asI did my best to be a good girl and milk all three cocks dry~ I wanted babies~ Sonata babies~ so cute~ Baby Sirens~ I wanted them~ I wanted all the babies~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:36 am

It didn't take much longer, milking them as much as you were, for them to cum. At which point they all squealed and seemed to sort of cum again, though they weren't flooding you with more dick cream. They did gain brilliant glows that matched their skin colors from the cartoon though! And their cream inside you felt so so damned good.

Slowly, they pulled out of you. Well okay not quite. Aria and Adagio did, with Aria slumping back and leaving her cock on your face. Adagio seemed content to just pull out and make her cock disappear. Sonata however giggled, left her still hard cock inside you, and snuggled you like a great big teddy bear.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:45 am

I was shaking my hips, still cumming, still milking Sonata, and giggling like a drunk as I kissed, licked and lapped at Aria's cock laying on my face, kissing it like it was a lover back from war with how eager I was, pulling Sonata's face into my tits and happily humming and twitching in pleasure, it was completely overwhelming, but it'd take me a while to calm down again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:54 am

Aria soon pulled her cock away, which made you whine a bit. Though you were soon replaced with her pretty pink pussy as she smirked and said, "Make me cum this way too, Groupie~" Adagio in the meantime hummed and you heard her stretching as Sonata happily returned your affection.

"I think we could actually hold a proper large concert and charm a whole host of fans with how much magic I am feeling." Adagio purred. "A pity we won't be able to drain this same magic from our fans without our pendants again."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 18, 2024 2:15 am

I groaned and whined only to gasp in delight at the pussy in my face, lapping at it eagerly, I'd never done this before, but, I knew spots in my pussy that felt good, so I should be able to find similar spots easy enough right? Plus...my pussy was happily tightening and still trying to milk Sonata, part of me was wondering if I really could get pregnant...and if I already was...but most of me was too busy feeling good and loving it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 18, 2024 5:25 am

While you had no idea if you were able to get pregnant, you did pick up that Sonata seemed to perhaps be the most eager of the bunch. Because she was soon starting to thrust into you again as she licked, kissed, and sucked at your neck while also going after your breasts and nipples. All as Aria groaned and moaned as she rode your face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 18, 2024 7:41 am

I hummed and, seeing that Aria's Dick was gone, I got a naughty Idea, grabbing Sonata's head I pulled her up into a french kiss, while trapping Aria's clit between our lips, hell I was practically feeding Aria's pussy juices to Sonata as I kissed her and came and pleasured Aria over and over.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:03 am

Sonata let out a confused hum, but quickly caught on and gained a playful look to her face. Aria in the meantime squealed and spasmed, rocking in place as she mewled out, "H~hey t~that's cheating~!" Which prompted a curious hum from Adagio... followed by an amused snort as she said, "Well we got ourselves a playful one... that'll make this more fun for all three of us. Our summoning couldn't have gone better~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 18, 2024 8:15 am

I Giggled and teased Aria's clit with my teeth before kissing Sonata and letting her tease it next, switching back and forth with Sonata every time we kissed on who would tease her sister's clit, and my legs were happy to pull her into my pussy over and over again, I was happily lost in pleasure and sex for the moment.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games