They Came In (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: They Came In (Lorielle)

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:06 pm

As you let him do his thing, your little cinnamon flavored friend screeches, before seizing on your face as you feel a slimy liquid fill your mouth. It stands up, and you see the slime blue in color dripping from its cock.

I will have you roll a will check this time.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:11 pm

The thing's screech fills my ears as i feel its final thrust and its cock twitches in my mouth, pulse after pulse.. more and more liquid filling my mouth. More of that sweet cinnamon flavor filling my mouth, overwhelming even.. When it gets up.. im stuck on my knees, looking up at it and its cock dripping with more of that blue.. cum..

(Will roll: 2-1: 1)
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:18 pm

"Do you like how I taste human?" you hear, not seeing it move its mouth. "If we could take your planet with ease, taking your take was clearly no problem. But I need you to do something for me. You have another orfice I'm interested in. Expose it for me."

This thing has a mouth yet speaks telepathically? Oddest damned thing, but what could it hurt? You do seem compelled slightly, it's not like this thing has mind control....right? This is is your idea? Isn't it?

Lust: 13/15
Brainwash: 9/10

(Will save against its suggestion, if you intend to resist, autofail due to its suggestion is an option)
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Tue Apr 30, 2024 3:19 am

(Will save: 19-1: 18)

The thing's voice was ringing in my head, calm collected in a way i wasnt expecting when the thing was screeching like crazy just moments ago. I couldnt believe it and i almost opened my mouth to respond to what it was saying only to shake my head.

"N-no what? I wont do that!" I say back defiantly as i back up away from the thing and draw my second pistol to try and lay into it with a couple of rounds.
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:30 am

Ranged Attack:

20+5(Dex)=25. Critical Success.

Roll for critical damage:

10(2d6)

You draw your second pistol. You know it was a good idea to have a second one on hand just incase. You line up your shot and fire and in one shot drop the little cretin that put its dick in your mouth. Atleast it is down now, though it, and it's little goodie stash for pickup remain.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Thu May 02, 2024 11:31 pm

I breathe heavily feeling the presence it had fade away from my mind.. i wipe what little of the blue substance that coated my lips into my mouth and take a deep breath. Once i feel certain the alien was dead i retrieve my jammed gun and fix the malfunction before i start testing keys on locks to look for the van. That thing didnt waste too much of my time, but i certainly wasnt gonna stick around to see if it had friends or back up on the way.
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri May 03, 2024 12:01 am

After confirming the alien is this time truly dead, you are able to swiftly fix the jam in your pistol. Rarely has that happened in the field, but it has been "fun" every time. Yeah "fun" seems like the right sarcastic adjective to use this time. Outside the heat of battle fixing this jam is such a breeze, but your prior experience dictates a backup is always handy. As you look through the keys you find the right one fairly easy, though it hadn't been marked, in case it wound up into opposition hands. So at least Commander Briggs might have a brain after all.

Once you open, you see a non-de script large white cargo van., looks like it would be perfect for those with other intentions in another place and time. But for these purposes it seems perfect. You see a rack on top as well you estimate you could get a decent haul if need be, but you know you'd rather have something with armor to it. After backing out, you secure the door, relocking it, to cover the trail. Looking to get out before friends could come by, you drive off towards the specified precinct, leaving the dead alien and the pile of goodies it gathered behind. It would come to no shock to you if the pile was empty when you got back, but as long as you and the van weren't there to spot, you are home free.

As you pull up to the area, you can see the precinct in the distance two of your red friends in the distance guarding the main entry. It looks like this is a smaller precinct building at 2 floors. From here you have the chance to pull over, park however close or far away you feel, look for any vantage points, as you prepare to decide your next plan of actions.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Fri May 03, 2024 12:35 am

Seeing the precint in the distance i decided caution was the better approach. If the car was heard or seen on the approach it'd certainly be taken out before i could make use of it as a getaway vehicle. I approach the city edge and park it in an alleyway to give it as much concealment from the road and air as i can. You'll never know from where these aliens will approach, but hopefully they arent conducting street sweeps.

Once parked i look around the buildings to find something 3 or 4 stories tall so i could get a vantage point about the precient and map out a plan. I've never been inside one of these little buildings, never had a reason, but i could assume the holding cells were on the first floor or possibly in a basement, so the second floor could be avoided unless i wanted to explore it for one reason or another. But my target was the HVT so that was off the table for now. As long as i can get this vantage point and see just what angles the aliens were guardian i can plot a course around them. Guns blazing would only draw attention.
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri May 03, 2024 1:00 am

Scouting Check:

17+3(Brains)=20!

You take this from a couple angles. Weaving and winding through the alleyways, you flip garbage can lids upside down to mark your path. Noticeable but not too obvious. You sneak in through one building, racing up the stairs, and scan over the building. It looks well defended against your basic civilian outcry, but a couple tactical teams would mop this up in a heart beat. you sneak around and catch it from another corner catching the two sides you did not see from the first building. You can determine that the best and most unguarded way in is through the motor pool, where the road does dip below a roofed enclosure, before coming back up. That MAY be where the holding cells are, and if not, it would make sense that they would be close by on the first floor. The building seems to be guarded only by practical carbon copies of your little red friend from before. Each with a laser pistol.

The motor pool itself is unguarded, but the inside past the door is likely a different story.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Fri May 03, 2024 1:04 am

With my escape route planned and my possible entryway in the running i decide to execute the plan. We were burning daylight and the longer i wait around to fee this guy the higher chance someone else will come by and transport my HVT away from the place. I quickly head to ground level and begin making my way to the motor pool entrance, keeping an eye out for more of the red aliens, if they were near the entrance thats when i would wait to see if there was an opening in their patrol to slip inside or pop a stun grenade to hopefully tag whoever was guarding the door and finish them off with my knife before the noise attracts too many guards.
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri May 03, 2024 1:29 am

Stealth Check:

8+5(Dex)= Minor Success (with consequences)

You roll up with haste and no sound, as you see a guard alien inside the door. He seems to be walking away leaving, grabbing a set of keys off the wall, as he exist the hallway and heads through a set of doors heading upstairs, as you enter the door, you notice a placard directing you towards the left(westward) stating holding cells.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Fri May 03, 2024 2:11 am

Seeing the alien slip away from the door was a blessing and a curse, that keyring was most likely to the cells, i had no idea they were smart enough to inuit that, but i guess you dont invade a planet without knowing how a key works. I sneak up to the door and start to jimmy the lock, hopefully i could quickly get inside and slip by the stairs and take a look at the jail cells before the aliens come by.
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri May 03, 2024 2:55 am

Lockpick Check:

5+5(Dex)=10 Minor failure with consequences

As you jimmy the lock, you hear a snap, breaking your lockpick. The causes you to hit the glass in the door with the bottom of your gun, as you reach through and open the latch. You begin to slip on down to find the jail area. Down here you see the cell block, and see no one currently guarding. Though you know you had to make noise to get here.
HarleyLocal605

Previous

Return to Private Games