They Came In (Lorielle)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

They Came In (Lorielle)

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:02 am

Lorielle Wrote:Name: Minami "Mimi" Zetsu
Nationality: USA
Bio: Raised by her family in the countryside to be self sufficient, she learned to crawl through the mud, forage and even hunt with her family. But on the day of the invasion it felt like none of that mattered. The invasion was the swift and Mimi couldnt even remember what she was doing the day she heard about it on the news. The only thing she could remember was that her training didnt prepare her for any of what had happened. Really the only thing was that she was lucky to be out in the boonies when it happened suddenly her whole world was twisted upside down, but she knew she had to do something. With the government out of action Mimi drove her car to the nearest town and saw that at least some civilization had hung on and she joined them as a member of their militia. But little did she know that she was going to put herself through a worse kind of hell surviving in this new world.

Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Class: Sniper: Sniper rifles/pistols, gunslinger or long ranged sharpshooters, great at long range, unmatched with a spotter and a high vantage point.

Stats

20 points to spend, everything starts at -2 since you are experienced with a minimum of -5 to a max of +5. You can go lower than -2 if you want to borrow a point to allocate elsewhere.
Brawn: -1
Brain: 3
Dex: 5
Will: -1
Charisma: 4

HP: 15/15
Lust: 15/15
Brainwash: 10/10

Inventory: Think of it as 3x6 square grid as far as a light backpack or case. certain items will take up less space such as grenades, bandages, etc, then medpacs and weapons will take up more. Resident Evil style. Anything in a side holster or strapped on you will not be counted against item slots, same with armor worn, but armor or weapons not on hand will take up space as follows:

1x Armor: 3x2 (Equipped)
2x Pistol: 1x2 (Equipped)
1x Sniper Rifle:1x6 (Equipped)

1x Medpac: 2x2
2x Bandages 1x1

Ammo
4x Pistol Magazine: 1x1 (12 Rounds)
2x Sniper Rifle Magazine: 1x2(6 Rounds)
| PM | PM | M | M | B | B |
| SM | SM | M | M | | |
| SM | SM | PM | PM | | |

Weapon Damage:
Sniper Rifle: 3 to 18 Damage, cannot use at point blank.
Pistol: 1-6, can fire and reload in the same turn
Unless otherwise stated, it takes 1 round to reload.

Bandage: 1 Turn, can fire, restores 10 health
Medpac: 1 turn, cannot fire, restores full health

It had been nearly a week since you got into the city, and found the rag tag militia. Hardly a real soldier among them you could tell. Some where scared for their lives, but willing to fight. Far more than those who had already crooked the knee. You could tell there was maybe 3 soldiers worth a damn out of the group, 15 more bodies, a doctor, and a commander. Maybe a worthless bunch, maybe not. Rag tag at the very least. Ever since the skies filled with those crafts, everything has changed. Washington D.C. was the first National Capitol reduced to rubble. You hadnt seen one up close, but the Aliens were certainly making their presence felt.

The local resistance might have a shot at linking up with something bigger but for now, you are isolated. Dr McNamara did what she could to ensure the health and well being of the people in the place. Who'd have thought a fallout shelter from the 1950's would have actually come in use. Commander Briggs did, apparently. How he knew it was here, no one has really asked, they've just been happy for their safe haven. Your arrival was the first good news they had in a while. You looked ready. You looked trained. You looked fierce.

Commander Briggs, he looked like he might have walked the walk back in '90 during Desert Storm, but what was he now, some desk jockey to a fallen government? He looked at you, and addressed you, age in his eyes, "You have two potential ops I can send you out on. I wanna see how well you handle yourself in the field.

There is a warehouse, abandoned, that we could stand to raid. Its under alien control, but thats where you come in. You would provide cover fire at range, pick away enough of those bastards to give us time to blow the door. and we could get a few supplies to keep the base running.

Or Operation B, there is a scientist, one of those high tech types. He is currently held in the city's local police precinct. its a close quarters job, so your sniper rifle isnt going to do to much good. The HVT there is Dr Gary Pepper. I know. But he is a top expert in weapons technology. If there are any other humans there maybe you can make it a full rescue up, and bring a few more to the flock.

Its up to you. Op A, you'll have a team of 5 you are going to cover for, Op B, you are going solo."
Last edited by HarleyLocal605 on Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HarleyLocal605

Re: They Came In (Lorielle)

Postby Lorielle » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:46 am

The rag-tag militia did set me on edge. I wasnt sure how to feel about how... inexperienced everyone looked, I only had to hope what they lacked in experience they would make up for in spirit, but right now i wouldnt place my bets on them. Survival was the only thing that mattered and at least we had a doctor and who seems to be a semi-capable commander.

Inside the bunker inside Briggs' command room i stand at attention as he gave me the mission details for the two optional operations i could undertake. I mull over the choices in my mind. Providing sniper cover felt reasonable, if a bit conservative. I getting some supplies was crucial sure. But that scientist...

"Question, this Dr. Gary Pepper, why is he at the police precinct, did he hole up there because it was safe or was he thrown in jail there and got forgotten. If i remember those cells have sinks so he wouldnt die of dehydration." I say to him trying to not betray any sort of annoyance i had. But if this scientist was the real deal then they'd be a huge asset.

"I'll conduct Op B, I have experience moving stealthily along with sniping." I say confidently.
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:11 am

One of the 3 more capable pipes up, as you are speaking to Commander Briggs, "He was intercepted by the hostile forces. It seems they are using the local police precinct as their own personal holding tank for human prisoners. I wasnt able to scout much but I saw some of the red aliens with the big heads and floppy arms walk in with a captive, so I stayed on it, and during my brief stakeout, they had brought two more there, so that tells me that they must be just using that as a general holding facility. I dont know if they are torturing, or merely holding for transfer."

Commander Briggs shakes his head. "I dont know if it is sick irony, or just convenience for them, but to use a police precinct as their holding area, its just....well smart to be honest." He hands you a set of keys. "There is a White cargo Van in a storage shed about 5 minutes down the road. Van and storage shed keys are there. Obviously the Van is there to not give too much of a direct route to our positioning. Your priority is to bring Gary back, or at the very least ensure they can't take off with him, or siphon his brain, or whatever they do. If you can get a couple other captives, or other supplies, that would be helpful, but its not worth risking the primary goal for."

Commander Briggs turns away to his desk before looking back once at you. "Oh yeah, one more thing....You aren't gonna need it, I hope, but good luck. We still know jack shit about this enemy" He goes back to his desk and seems to be organizing amongst the others who will handle Operation A, while you handle Operation B.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:40 am

I nod at the scout’s report, that did seem quite likely, at least more likely than a scientist being left in a jail cell for a week. But damn.. the aliens are using our buildings against us.. just what else are they gonna be doing.. I tried not to think about for now. The mission is all the mattered right now.

I salute the commander as I acknowledge the orders. “Thanks commander hopefully I’ll be back before dinner.”

I walk off to the armory to gear up I leave my sniper rifle behind for now and pack a couple of grenades, 2 stuns and a flash grenade and a smoke grenade to make up for new empty space in my pack now that I won’t be packing my spare sniper mags. Once I’m all packed up and assuming no one else tries to stop me I make my way to the surface and go to find the storage shed.
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 3:43 pm

Inventory Update!

| PM | PM | M | M | B | B |
| FB | SG | M | M | | |
| SB | SG | PM | PM | | |

4 Slots Open.

New Item Acquired!

Flash Grenade(listed as FB to differentiate from Fragmentation grenade)

Effect: Blinds everything in a 15 foot radius. Blinded targets cannot attack for 1 round, and have -5 for 3 rounds on shots.

-

Stun Grenade(listed as SG)

Effect: Stunned targets cannot attack for two rounds, and are immobilized for three rounds, but can fire with no penalty on the last stunned round.

-

Smoke Grenade(Listed as SB as in smoke bomb to differentiate from Stun Grenade)

Effect: Causes obscurement for 5 rounds. When in cloud, targets cannot fire, but also 50% chance to miss even on hit due to obscurement. Will flush out targets trying to take cover. Excellent for both offensive and defensive purposes.

As you head out, aside from a few pats of encouragement from some of the men and women there, you are correct. No one tries to stop you.

The journey to the storage shed is mostly uneventful, but you get to the place, and you see something skulking about. About 3 feet 6 inches tall, and it doesn't seem to notice you yet, but it does seem to be trying to break into one of the sheds, badly, trying to wail on the padlock with its hands. Is it the unit you are looking for? You do not know.

HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:18 am

The trip out of the base being uneventful was certainly a blessing. A good omen at least though that was until i managed to spy some sort of creature on my way to the storage shed. Seeing the small red... thing left me feeling strangely mixed. A combination of credulity and anger. This is what we lost to? I thought to myself.

Whatever it was, it wasnt gonna break into the shed. Unfortunately though having left my rifle back at base it meant i had to get closer if i wanted to land a killing blow with my pistols. I stealthily snuck up to it as close as possible and angled myself away from the shed door so a stray bullet didnt go through the door and damage the van. Well as i was sneaking up i thought to myself.. no one back at base really knows what makes these guys tick. Would it be work knocking it out to capture? I thought about it and shook my head that'd be too dangerous right now, but i could spend a few minutes observing it at least before i shot it, hopefully learning something about the alien's behavior.
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:37 am

Observation Roll:

18+3(Brains)=21 Major Success

As you watch, you notice that he doesnt seem to be investigating anything in particular, and is wherely checking doors, and trying to see what is locked or what locks might be weak. After a couple minutes you see him open an unlocked shed door and go in. the sound of rummaging persists until you see him roll out two things on wheels, having a hard time but persisting. One item is a Gas Grill, and the other item happens to be a Vespa motor scooter that had been parked in storage. it looks as though he continues to grab a couple other things like a few canned goods that were squirreled away, and some sporting goods equipment; specifically 2 baseball bats, 1 tennis racket, football shoulder pads, and a tennis net. he places all the items in one gathered spot, so clearly he must be on a scavenging mission, to gather any goods, and potentially signal or return to inform someone for pickup. though not entirely enamoured with anything else. The little red alien seems taken with the Vespa, and within a minute or so figures out how to start it, but seems to have trouble from there, also having been been slightly surprised when it started up.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:44 am

The observation at least seems to be fruitful the alien was clearly here with a purpose, but whatever that purpose was i wasnt going to wait any longer to see it fulfilled. As it was distracted by the vespa i was going to need to take it out before it got any bright ideas about driving away on it or potentially using up the gas it had in its fuel tank as that would be useful for us as well.

I sneak closer to alien and pull out one of my pistols doing my best to link up a shot with its rather large and bulbous head. It should be easy to head shot it right?
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:07 am

Ranged Attack:

3+5(Dex)= Minor failure

As you line your shot up, The little red guy sees you in the mirror as she turns the handle on the vespa, and ducks in just barely enough time.

The little red cretin, seeing you there, grabs the net, and attempts to throw it at you.

Ranged Attack:

11 Total (Minor success with consequences.)

As he throws the tennis net to try to trap you, one of the strings catches around him briefly, and catches, causing him to trip as he lands the tangled net on you, though its clear that since it hadnt been prepared yet to capture or anything, he was going to attempt to wrap it around you.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:11 am

I blink in disbelief as the thing manages to get out of the way of my shot fast enough, but then im distracted by the huge tennis net coming at me as i stumble back trying to block the tangle of threads falling around me. Thankfully it seems he wasnt at least too lucky with his throw.

"Get the hell off of me." I say trying to take a couple steps back while firing at the little alien before it could manage to really tie me up with the net. God why didnt i bring a knife with me.
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:31 am

Ranged Attack:

1! Critical Failure!

As you get ready to fire off another shot, your gun jams on the second shot. You see the little bastard stand up, and eye you quizzically for a second, and then shows the same look of seeming fascination he had with the Vepsa as he approaches you.

Grapple Check:

17 Total

You step back as he approaches, seeing him leap into the air, as and grabs you around the waist, climbing up as his hips sit against your stomach. He lets out a wild screech, as she licks your neck.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:41 am

"What the?" I exclaim seeing my gun jam like that.. just what the hell did they stock in the armory! I drop the gun, it wasnt going to help here now, but i still had my second!

The only problem was now that this... Thing! Was wrapped around my waste. "Get off get off get off!" I say as i feel the thing lick my neck, a cold chill running down my spine as it does that. I do my best to shake the thing off before it could do anything else, ive only heard rumors but these aliens are apparently capable of a lot of mind fuckery and i did not want to experience that. "Fuck off!" I say trying to summon up my strength to throw the thing off.
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:54 am

Grapple Check, Opposed:

You10-1(Brawn)=9 vs Alien 10 Total

You can feel that you might be stronger, but he seems to keep a lot of purchase hooking his arms up under your armpits to hang on. As you keep yanking him off and he pulls himself against you, you can feel something...He begins to push his hips back and forth into you, screeching more, as you see him beginning to get hard. I guess that answers the question on if they have sex glands, though you weren't asking that question.

He begins to press his lips against yours, trying to penetrate your mouth with his tongue.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:00 am

My arms being somewhat pushed up by the alien’s position.. feeling his hips push against my stomach, then feeling his cock push against my stomach.. it took all I had to not scream out and allow that alien tongue to push into my mouth.

I keep trying to fight and and push the damn thing off of me.. but I can’t help but feel my nipples press against my shirt.. feeing his chest and the tip of his cock push against them.. ugh.. when was the last time I fucked anything other than my own fingers.. wait now was not the time for those thoughts!
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:15 am

Grapple Check, Opposed:

You13-1(Brawn)=12 vs Alien 4 total

As you continue to try to pull him off he gets greedy, and tries to climb up, and you see his throbbing erect member maybe about 6 inches in size jutting out, before finally sending him crashing to the ground.

Landing check(due to size of the creature):

Nat 1! Critical Failure!

Damage: 6×2(Critical Failure)=12

As you send him crashing down, you see his head thud hard, a little harder than you expected, as his body goes limp. He seems not to be moving. Is the alien dead, or playing possum, you are not sure.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 am

“Take that! Fucker..” I breathe out heavily as I see the thing laying limp on the ground. That thing did seem to take a bit of a hard tumble.. I shook my head as I approach its body.

I draw my second gun as I get close to it kneeling down as I examine its body. Looking for any clues or possibly alien tech.
(Luck roll: Nat 1)
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:30 am

As you begin to investigate his body you can feel his skin seems rather tough.

Grapple Check:

18 Total. Major Success!

As you look him over you are surprised as he grabs your head, and as a gasp let's out of your mouth, he uses the opportunity to shove his cock in your mouth, as he begins pumping away like a piston. He screeches wildly, as he grabs handfuls of your hair, jackhammering away at your face.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:34 am

I ran a hand along the thing’s chest getting a feel for how tough its skin felt.. it almost reminded me of body armor.. but before I could put two and two together I feel a hand on the back of my head and in the next moment the thing’s red cock is in my mouth!

HURK GULK GLACKGLACKGLACK my throat is pounded by the cock the angle also makes it hard for me to get the thing off of my face as it transitions to clinging to my face! My hands scrabble at the the things back trying to grab onto something so I can pull him off but my head feels fuzzy from the lack of air..
Lorielle

Postby HarleyLocal605 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:46 am

Choking Check:

12-1(Brawn)=11 Minor success with consequences

As you try to pull this thing off, it seems like you have a choice. Focus on staying conscious, or focus on pulling, and at this time, not wanting to be added to the little collection pile he had going, you put more of your efforts into breathing. You are sure you can pull him off, but maybe you just need a moment more to gather yourself.

"EEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIICHH!" the alien screeches, pumping faster and faster, having a respectable sized cock for its size, as it continues to fuck your face, with extreme vigor. You can feel the pronounced veins on its shaft, as it plunges into you harder and faster, taking your hole.
HarleyLocal605

Postby Lorielle » Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:55 am

"Mmm, hmmm~ Hahh Gluckgluckgluck.." I relax my throat, the thing having properly worked it into submission.. it was the only thing i could to to prevent myself from passing out.. taking in short breaths through my nose as the thing clings to my face even harder.. i could try and pull it off.. but it was hard.. and im certain it'll only get rougher if i try to..

No i take a moment to gather my strength getting ready.. though as i sit there and concentrate i cant help but take notice of how it's cock tastes.. lightly sweet and even a bit spicy.. like cinnamon..
Lorielle

Next

Return to Private Games