Futa Role World [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Futa Role World [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:15 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

And the therapist rolls a 87 lol so we got another closet pervert

Her skirt near instantly perks up as her dick is just as impressive as the rest of her. She shivers and shudders, looks you up and down, and then nods her head sweetly. "That sounds like a fine arrangement~" She remarks, though as she lifts her skirt up and reveals her member she says, "First though, how about you use your mouth on me, you naughty futa you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 17, 2024 7:28 am

I blinked "I've actually never sucked dick before." I admitted "I only lost my pussy virginity this morning after I triggered another futa into going a bit crazy...and only lost my dick virginity last night, but I'll try my best." I told her getting up and going around her desk to kneel down, my hands cupping and gently thumbing her balls...holy fuck she was twice as big as Clara and she wasn't fully hard yet..."I'm totally gonna end up pregnant I got my womb fucked by something half this big." I muttered before kissing the tip, licking at her cum slit.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:33 pm

She shivered and moaned as you kissed and licked at the tip and toyed with her sack. But within about a minute, she simply grabbed your head and started to (albeit sort of gently) slam you up and down the length of her cock as she crowed in pleasured delight.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Mar 17, 2024 11:22 pm

I was trying to get used to well, the way her cock tasted, the odd salty taste of her pre, and the flavor of her cock itself, and then I squeaked as I was grabbed and started to cough and choke a little "Gluk! Glurk! Gluck!" the noises my throat made as she started using it instead of letting me do anything were somehow more lewd than the noises my pussy made on Clara's Cock.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games