Deep Dive Fantasy [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Deep Dive Fantasy [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:35 am

"You went seemingly crazy for futa cock." Your daughter explained with a blush, her own jeans bulging with a sign of her own arousal. You able to remember how she tasted... even as Jasmine snorted and admitted, "Was kinda hoping she'd wind up still crazed, would love to bury my cock down one of your Mom's holes."

Kate frowns at this, but says, "I... I uh, think something in the vr game carried over. Even though it shouldn't have."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:54 am

I blinked and stared "I'm kinda surprised you didn't, I think I had almost every homeless futa in the city pump a load...or six...or twenty...in my pussy today, I'm incredibly sore..." I said still feeling a little stunned "Though I thought you wanted my daughter not me and you were just really shit about seducing her." I admitted, before looking at Kate "And what do you mean carried over?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:41 am

"I'm an equal opportunity futa." Jasmine said with a shrug, before adding, "Though I think Kate's got her eyes on y-"

"The game has hypnotic content in it, stuff for people who like that sort of thing. Its supposed to be harmless, but well, its the only thing I can think of to explain how you acted!" She said, adding, "I checked the game logs and it did state you were hypnotized, and there were some trigger words..."

Jasmine smirked. "Oh yeah, what were they again? Slut, Whore, Fuck-Doll, Bunny, cream right?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Either a hypno role at +10, or four separate rolls at -25 each.

If ya pick the first and get under your hypno score, 1d20 hypno gain. For the other one, Xd6 depending how many ya get it under
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:40 am

I blinked and then blinked again and then found myself with my tongue down Jasmine's Throat "You need a Slut-Bunny's Whorish Fuck-Doll of a Cream milking hole why didn't you just say so~ I love carrying for futa cocks~" I said happily reaching down to finger her holes with one hand, while using the other to guide her cock into my pussy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2024 9:53 am

Returning the kiss oh so eagerly and deeply, you were lifted up and then speared upon futa cock as something sort of... clicked in your brain. Tending to Futa cock was in your being... mhm, even if by some strange chance your daughter was able to fix this, you knew you'd grown too addicted to Futa cock to keep away. It just felt so... natural to be getting stuffed with futa dick, to be filled with futa cream... It was almost like you really were nothing more than A Bunny-Slut Cream Starved Fuck-Doll~

"M~Mom!? W~Wha- J~Jasmine, why did you say those!~?" Kate calls out, even as her cock pops out of her pants and throbs and twitches with desire.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Alright, so with you at 80, I'm thinking two options.

Option one, we just continue as is.

Two- We roll a best out of five for hypno rolls. If you manage to get over 80 for three or more, you'll lose 3d6 Hypno score. If ya fail three or more out of five, ya roll Xd10 to see what further hypno gain ya get
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:09 am

I giggled and moaned and happily bounced my hips up and down "M~Mom~? Who's that~? I'm just a Slut Bunny Fuck Doll~ my only purpose is life is taking futa cock in my pussy as often as possible~ so I can breed like a good bunny~" I said happily throwing up peace signs, my pussy clenching as I came from my own words, my purpose settling in my mind~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Mar 15, 2024 10:28 am

It further clicked in your mind... that's right, you were a Futa Slut Bunny Fuck Doll~<3 Your goal, your focus in life, was pleasuring futa dicks. Of any size, shape, clean or unclean. Futa dicks were the pinnacle of all things, and you as the naughty bunny you were needed to please them all~! Of course, this meant you were soon being deep-throated by the other futa present too, which was just fine for you~! You did wish for more though, because your very body was something to please and be used by futa too~! Fortunately, after about three hours and them filling you quite a bit, they took ya off someplace, where you spent more time being dicked and fucked and creamed and...

From that point on, you were basically getting passed around the city. Sometimes you spent time being rutted in homeless camps or in sex clubs. Other times this Kate girl and her friend would keep ya for a bit but share ya with folks. But at the beginning, middle, and end of every single day, you were being used like the slutty fuck toy you were~
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games