An Unexpected Request [Firehead]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Unexpected Request [Firehead]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 13, 2024 7:29 am

Just before you stepped out, you looked at yourself in the mirror, and for a moment, thought about how after a fashion, this outfit of yours was a bit revealing... of course, then your mind thought of how many men might watch and leer at you as you set on out, perhaps one might even flirt with you or something more... before you could even try to tell your mind such thinking was crazy and this was getting to you a bit much, you found yourself outside and going for a jog off to the park...

And along the way, you could feel the gazes of numerous men on you... and in fact, one daring husky did reach out and give your ass a swat as you passed and drew nearer to the park!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:54 am

Even though the outfit was tight enough to not need undergarments I had never worn them without sending a shiver down my spine. I had one last thought that Arthur might appreciate knowing about this. Standing in front of my dresser mirror, I made took a picture of myself making sure the bra and panties were just barely visible in the corner of the image, so that you would have to scan the image carefully to even notice. I then sent it to him with the text 'going for a walk in the park.'

I tried to ignore the various men staring at me. Why was everyone staring? It was like they knew I wasn't wearing anything underneath this, or that I'd slept with a man that wasn't my husband only an hour ago. One even had the gall to strike me with the palm of his hand across the ass causing me to jump. My face must have been red when I gave him a glance, but I just didn't have it in me to confront him as I quickened my pace to the park with my breath coming out in heaves unaware of how my tail had hiked up on its own.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:14 am

You arrive in the middle of the park with no further issues, though you do get some cat calls and wolf whistles from a few folks in the nearby area. One guy, a horse, even seems to take note of that and calls out, "Heya Miss, ya lookin for some fun?" Though at the moment, he remains seated where is on the bench as he lets one eye glance back to his phone.

The park is plenty big. You could go ahead and do a run around and just try to work out this lustful energy and thoughts you seem to have. Or you could someplace quiet to just relax and bask in the beauty of nature. Or...

Or you could try to find someone to have some fun with. In fact, now that you think about it, you recall rumors of there supposedly being a gloryhole somewhere in this park... though surely that was just a rumor...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Apr 18, 2024 2:57 am

Things didn't really get better when I got over to the park. I was getting the same attention just from different faces. Even a horse asked me if I was looking for some fun though he quickly returned to his phone.

While I had come here for a jog, I needed to find somewhere to be alone right now. Heading away from all the main areas, I tried to find somewhere secluded and quiet to try and relax and calm my nerves. If I could just find somewhere to relax, I was sure I could calm myself and figure out what I was going to do with all of the new ideas and urges swirling through my head all from a this favor Arthur had asked me for.

I was certain I just needed somewhere to relax alone and in peace to figure this all out.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:23 am

Wandering off for a bit, you occasionally pass others. Most leave you be, though quite a few wind up leering at you. Their gazes stirring the arousal you felt just a bit. You do however get two more gropes... one from a cougar who passes by, smirking as he hears you gasp. And a wolf who pressed in close and nipped playfully at your ear before adding a smack to your ass.

Dear lord, were you somehow broadcasting some sort of signal that said you were on the market now?

In any case, you soon find a lone gazeebo near the creek that runs through the park. There's also a small brick building nearby, restrooms. But no one was around right now, as far as you could tell at least.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:01 am

I had been wondering if I was overthinking things and it had just been so long since I was available that I'd forgotten how much attention I could garner, but this was definitely not the case. Could they actually tell I was available? Had this many people seen the lion's photo's or something? Men were even touching me like they were planning to rut me right there. As I found a secluded space, I realized I could barely breath from all the warmth I was feeling.

A stuffy bathroom was the last thing I needed as I went to the gazebo. Once I felt like I was alone, I pulled on the neck of my top to give my chest some air flow as I tried to catch my breath in peace and seclusion.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:50 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

another 1d100. Need to get under 25 to continue fully resisting the thoughts and feelings. If under 50, you're able to reign in your thoughts at least, but your body remains heated. Under 75, you're finding it hard not to think about what some of those men would do to you, and over it, you find yourself NEEDING to find someone who will use you in some manner

The peace of the gazeebo is nice, though you still find your body to be warm. Your nipples are poking just a bit through the top, and your folds are tingly. Maybe it was just that they saw a sexy gal like you out and about and couldn't help themselves... you doubted all of them had seen your pictures online. They hadn't been up for THAT long after all...

Though, out of the corner of your eye, you notice a guy walking towards the bathrooms with a rather obvious bulge in his pants. He doesn't seem to notice you, but does glance about before going into the the mens door... could... could it be that the restrooms over there were where the rumored glory hole was?
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:07 am

I breathed a sigh of relief as my top loosened both letting cool air into my cleavage and letting me breath easier. Still, having my top pulled open in a public space did send a shiver as I worried someone might sneak up and try to catch a peek.

Out of paranoia, I look about noticing a guy. He hadn't noticed me, but my eye caught the bulge and the conspiratorial way he looked both ways before entering. Wait, he wasn't going to do something in there, was he? My pussy burned reminding me of just how excited I was. (89)I just couldn't help myself as I made my way over to the women's restroom looking through the stalls to find the glory hole.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:31 am

It isn't hard to find... As you step into it, you already see a big, throbbing canine prick sticking through the hole. Looking so hard and eager, so ready to be taken into a wet and ready and eager hole... one of your holes. Before you even realize you're doing so, you've pushed your shorts down, bent over... and are sinking down onto that hard cock that is filling up the empty, aching space inside your pussy. Fuuuuck it feels so good, and you are soon lightly bouncing along its length as your own lewd moans begin to softly spill from your lips...

Oh, right... you should make sure to grab a photo, or even video of this for your hubby~ He'd want to see this~
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:12 am

As my eyes caught sight of the thick canine cock, I hadn't realized how badly I needed it. I didn't even close the stall door before I had my bottoms were dangling around one of my ankles and I had turned around and pushed my pussy right up against the cock feeling the head spread my soaking wet flower. Grabbing the bottom of my top, I pulled it up over y rack letting the girls out to breath fully this time.

Remembering my husband, I pulled out my phone first snapping a pic from the front, so he could see the look of relief on my face and my puppies swinging free. Sending it along with the text, just needed a little something to beat the heat. I moved the phone down my front getting a shot of my kitty spread around thick knotted cock, 'maybe you'll come home to some anonymous canine stud's half breed puppy growing inside of me, but I don't think I'd be able to resist letting him blow inside even if you begged.' I was being terrible, and I would likely regret it later, but with my head swimming with lust, I couldn't even comprehend shame.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:45 am

There was some small feeling of shame, but that only seemed to enhance the pleasure you were feeling. The cock inside was bigger than your husband's, and you could feel his knot at the base each time you bumped your hips back against it. It was driving you wild, your body tingling as pleasure surged through you with each plunge you made. This was so lewd, so perverse, and it felt so damned good~! Over and over, fuck this felt so...

Then the cock pulled out, and you were left whining... even thrusting your hips back. Where did it go? Hell, you were so close-

Then you were turned around, and bent over, and then it was back inside you and you were getting fucked harder. A hand on your ass delivering a sharp smack, and another reaching around and groping your breasts with great vigor. Oh right, you'd forgotten to close the stall door~!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:16 am

I rode the stranger's cock with gusto groaning in delight as it filled me so pleasantly. It was so much thicker than my husband's and the way my cunt tightened and squeezed around filled me with a more satisfying fullness than I'd ever imagined was possible, and I had yet to take the knot I kept pressing back against him until I suddenly stopped as an emptiness overtook me. Looking back to the wall, I saw the hole was now empty as the male had abandoned me right on the brink.

I gasped as I was bent over the toilet only to have my cunt split open with that amazing canine cock once more. His grip was so strong, and my body and mind were so overwhelmed from going from full, to empty, and back to full. I roared out my pleasure as I came soaking his dick in my juices and wringing his cock as hard as I could.

I knew he would give me the load my body craved so badly. I realized he had caught me off guard, and I still had no way of knowing who he was, but he knew me now. The idea of carrying some stranger's pup while they knew exactly who I was only made the thought of a womb absolutely packed with his seed more tantalizing.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Apr 20, 2024 10:08 am

"Such a slut... ya wanted this more than just through the hole, didn't ya?" He asked with a laugh as his fingers dug into your rear and your breasts. His cock now pressing deeper into you as he started working to try and shove his knot into your depths. Each slam into you had your folds parting just a bit more, your own insides eager to take him in now as your womb was tingling in anticipation of his thick load flooding you. It took only a dozen more thrusts before he managed it, and almost immediately, he pressed into you more firmly as his cock throbbed once, twice, knot swelling and then...

Thick, warm cream was pouring into your depths. Filling you with so much, and he was still making shallow thrusts as each spurt slid into your deepest parts.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:02 pm

I moaned out as he called me a slut for enjoying this more now that there wasn't a wall between us. I still hadn't seen him, but he could see me, grab me, and pin me in place as he used my gushing cunt as his personal cock sleeve and breeding grounds. Each thrust now punctuated by a sharp gasp of something like 'more,' 'yes,' or 'fuck.' My puss made sloppy sounds from each thrust due to a mixture of his pre, and my own fem creams mixed together and churned as he plunged that fat cock into my tight kitten hole. I came once more as I felt his knot pressing against me with more force threatening to force me wider than I'd ever imagined.

Then I felt my resistance break as my cunt was stretched over his fat knot both plugging my hole tightly shut behind and letting him press even deeper managing to wedge his cockhead directly into my womb. As I felt the first white hot spurt of spunk poured directly into my womb, my orgasm flowed directly into another as I shrieked out loud. Even worse, he continued thrusting even while his knot remained firmly trapped behind my pussy lips.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 22, 2024 12:07 am

"Damn girl... haven't heard a slut cry out like you in a while... mhm, you must really be enjoying this~" He said with a chuckle, then his ears perked up and he smirked and chortled. Suddenly you were being moved again... and the reasons why was presented to you as he sat on the toilet and kept you in his lap.

A cock was sticking through the glory hole, and someone else, a horse with a big, throbbing pole of man meat, was now standing in front of you, his own cock just an inch away from your face.

"Ya got some more eager fella's here, slut~ why not get to work on them while I work on giving ya another load~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:47 am

I mewled and panted as my orgasm continued on as my womb was flooded with his cum, and with that fat knot keeping it all trapped inside if there was an egg in the pool, it was drowning in canine spunk. A fellow feline like a lion was one thing, but a half-canine could obviously never come from the union of me and Arthur who clearly only had feline genes. It wouldn't take long for rumor to spread as everyone gossiped about the real father. Would they ever guess it was some random guy I let go to town on me in a public restroom?

I was pulled from those thoughts as I was brought face to face with another cock even more massive than the canine's that had been stuck through the glory hole. Did he really expect me to go down on another guy while he worked up another load? The debauchery of it made my heart throb as I compliantly opened my mouth leaning forward to drag my tongue against the broad head. My womb was already so stuffed full, but that didn't deter me from wanting to be filled from both ends like the cheating whore I was.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Apr 22, 2024 5:39 am

Cheating whore... that little word echoed about your mind... though occasionally it was replaced with cheating slut since technically, you weren't sure any of this was going to actually get you paid. Which made you both feel a bit annoyed but also even more turned on as you took horse cock down your throat and the guy started thrusting up into you again. Goodness... two thick cocks, both so hard and eager, all because of you and the debauchery... oh wait, shouldn't you be taking pictures or recording? Maybe you could get the nice canine to go ahead and record it on your phone... that way you could show it to Arthur too... mhm, or just watch it later yourself while imagining some other strangers cock filling you all up...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:34 am

My husband had only left town this morning, and I was already being spitroasted between dog knot and horse flare like the most wanton of sluts. I remembered that my husband wanted records though. Unwilling to take my attention away from the cock burried in my throat, I cautiously reached for my pocket pulling out my phone and switching to the camera before holding it out to the canine behind me. I wasn't really in much of a position to get a good shot, but he certainly was. In the perfect position to get the way his hips clapped my ass, and I drove my throat onto the horse going completely fucked silly over two cocks that made Arthur's seem like a cruel joke as I ruined any chance he might ever be able to satisfy the size queen I was becoming.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Apr 24, 2024 1:46 am

The dog lets out a slight grunt as you shift and retrieve your phone, then blinks, barks out a laugh, and takes it as he gets more rough and handsy. His knot has not yet shrunk any, but he starts thrusting more and making it so he is nearly knot fucking you as you are spitroasted between them. "Hehe, fuck, where's a slut like you been? You're way more fun than half the girls I wind up find coming in here~" The horse grunts as you continue to take his cock so... choking and gagging here and there even as you push yourself to take more of him. For some reason, in this state, you're finding yourself wanting to act as sluttily as you can. Even though you've not sucked a cock this size before, you want to bury as much of it in your throat as you can!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:27 am

I couldn't help but blush at his laugh and words even as my cunt clenched around his knot like it was trying to encourage him to continue demeaning me. There was no telling what he might do with my phone. Would he only take pictures and video, or would he send something to someone? Would it just be some buddies of his, or would he look through my contacts to find someone?

The horse cock was so thick, it was impossible to take with ease, but that only seemed to make me want to take it more until suck a length presented no challenge whatsoever. One hand went down to my breast massaging it and drawing more moans all over that thick horsemeat while the other moved between my legs to massage those heavy canine balls hoping to ensure his next load would be as thick as the first.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games