PMD A Femboi Submits[Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

PMD A Femboi Submits[Kuragari]

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 10, 2024 2:44 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Iino Hatsuhara
Pokemon: Pikachu, Electric Mouse
Apperance: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 9043ebffe&
Femboy Pikachu
Bio: A longtime pokemon fan, he recently decided to give a new Mystery Dungeon game that was coming out a try. However, when he went to boot it up, something weird happened with his Switch. The screen went all wobbly and warpy, and when he gave it a poke, his finger slipped into the screen. Then he felt a tugging sensation, and everything went weird and wobbly strange as he was sucked on in.

Stats:

Attack 9
Defense 8
Sp. Attack 13
Sp. Defense 9
Agility 14

Thundershock
Double Team
Thunder Wave
Quick Attack

Corruption 9/100

Your had still spins as your senses return. You must have passed out as you began to lift yourself off the...rocky floor? Looking about, your vision is still a little fuzzy, but you're clearly inside of a cave and not your home. Getting up, you realize your shape is also unfamiliar. Yellow fur up your arm is the first sign that something isn't right as you begin look about your person instead of your surroundings. Fur over your entire body, a thunder bolt shaped tail sticking out just about your ass, and feeling your face, you find a muzzle with whiskers. You barely have time to contemplate it before you realize you're also completely naked.

Suddenly, a heavy footstep draws your attention behind you where a rocky beast with a thick, drill shaped horn stands. A Rhydon? He's also naked as his sinister gaze travels up and down your form. "Think a little slip of a thing like you can find some girls in my territory, or do you want a real man to show you how it's done?" Between his legs, a spot of darker grey pokes out between the heavy looking plates. A cockhead nearly as big as your fist starting to rise to attention.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):
Last edited by Firehead on Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Firehead

Re: PMD A Femboi Submits[Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 10, 2024 3:20 am

Iino had no idea what was going on. He didn't have the foggiest idea why he was covered in yellow fur, or had an iconic and familiar thunderbolt tail. When he felt at his head and found similarly familiar ears, his tail and face both twitched. Though the fact he was naked certainly was weird in its own right too on top of that, and made his own member twitch and throb just a smidge as he found himself hoping he was alone.

That hope was quickly dashed, and he squeaked as he spun around to see who'd made the sounds. Then it talked, and he found himself blinking as he tried to process a bunch of information all at once.

"I-I uh, n-no? W-Where am I, h-how'd I get here? O-One second I was about to play a game, the n-next I'm right here and..." Then his eyes shrank as he took in that cockhead starting to rise to attention, and his brain registered what he said. He gulped nervously and said,

"S~orry m~mister, I'll uh, j~just be leaving now if that's all the same to you." He hurriedly tried to push himself up and dash past the guy, but while the body felt familiar to him after a fashion, he also wasn't used to it. He felt faster than he'd been before, and this led him to trip over his own feet. Which with a yelp, sent him sprawling on the ground, face down and ass up as he groaned anxiously in pain.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:24 am

He gives you a smirk as your strange situation causes you to stumble not only over your words but over your own feet as well. "Well now, what's the big rush to get out of here?" You feel the ground shake a little as he begins stepping forward quickly closing the distance his hand coming to rest on your upturned rear giving it a firm, nearly painful, squeeze. "Such a tight, lovely-looking rear you got there. And presented so nicely, how could I ever turn down the invitation?" Stepping in closer, you feel a weight press against your rear. The weight of it bounces off your ass cheeks as the massive pillar slaps against you while big, strong fingers peel the cheeks apart.

There's a moment when the cool cave air washes against your pucker before the dick slips into your spread crack sharing its heat to ward off the chill. "Hmm, might be a tight fit, but I've made tighter bitches than you cry out in delight." Releasing your ass cheeks, his arms wrap your hips, and you're soon lifted bodily as he takes a seat holding you in his lap. It takes only a momentary adjustment before you feel his cockhead press against your sphincter, the pressure of that massive head growing and threatening to force its way through.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:52 am

"H-Hey, if our roles were s-swapped, wouldn't you be trying to book it?" Iino asked with a worried squeak as he felt his ass get squeezed. He froze up though as he felt that weight, and quickly realized things were escalating in a direction he didn't want.

Yet try as hard as he might, he couldn't get his body to work with him. His tail was twitching anxiously and his eyes were pinpricks, while unawaare to him, his member had actually gotten half hard by the time he was being repositioned and felt that pressure.

"T-This has a to be a dream. A b-bad dream, y-yeah, that's it. I'll just close my eyes and wake up back at home!" He said with a nervous laugh, doing just that as he found himself pleading that this wasn't real, that he wasn't about to have a huge poke cock shoved inside of him.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:40 am

He let out a deep, sharp bark of a laugh. "If I was you, I'd beat the stuffing out of anyone who thought they could top all of this." The pressure built slowly as if he were in no rush to enter you, but his unrelenting force made it clear he would get into you. Finally, the pressure built to be too much, and your entrance relented letting the bulbous head spear its way inside of you.

"This is no dream, bitch. I'm gonna break you wide open and show you how empty you've always been without me." With your pucker already spread, the rest of him slid in with less trouble though he still took it agonizingly slow. At first, it burned as your ass was spread beyond its limit, but as time went on, the pain faded leaving just a feeling of fullness. Then his head ground against a spot deep inside of you sending a powerful shiver of pleasure. No matter how much you hated it, you couldn't hold back a moan. "That's the spirit. A little more and you'll be loving it, look!"

looking down at your own smaller length, you could see that you were rock hard and drooling despite nothing but the chill of the cavern coming even close to touching your length. "Knew you were a cock slut at heart. Now, give Daddy a little sugar." Grabbing the back of your head like he absolutely owned it, he turned your head and pushed his lips against your own while he lifted you just enough to relieve the pressure on that one spot before grinding up into it again.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:25 am

His eyes snapped back open as he felt the thing spear its way into him, shrieking in surprise and shock as he tried to come to terms that this, indeed, wasn't a dream, it was really happening! The words sent a shudder of fear rippling through him even as his backdoor briefly tightened up around the thing invading it, squeezing at it while trying to push and force it back out. He gasped, spasmed, and were he able to get his body to work with him, he would have tried to get off and fight this guy.

But his body refused to cooperate. And worse, the pain and discomfort started to fade. The feeling of fullness was weird and strange, but the truly humiliating part came when he felt it press against something. It made Iino's cock leap to full hardness, twitching as a bead of pre bubbled forth and then drooled down. It also drew a confused moan of pleasure from Iino too as his back arched a bit and his rear clung to the cock inside him more.

"N~No... I~I w~won't..." Iino tried to say as he saw his own arousal, felt his member and ass both twitch and squeeze as he was called a cock slut. He shook his head vigorously, only to have a kiss, his first kiss, being taken by this Rhydon. He tried to resist it, but as soon as that hard pillar pressed into that spot in his tailhole again, he let out a stuttering moan as his eyes lidded a bit and his resistance lowered enough for the Rhydon to easily dominate his mouth.

M~My first time... i~is being taken by a big huge g~guy... w~why d~does it feel good e~each time he hits there? I~If this keeps up, I~I...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:52 pm

His tongue forces it way into your mouth pinning your own down before moving on to explore the recesses of your mouth. Anytime your tongue moves a little too much, he returns to show it its place like he wanted every part of you to submit to him. The kiss lasts so long that your lungs start to burn from lack of breath before he breaks the kiss of seeming not even slightly short of breath. "How's that slut? Finally getting used to having me deep inside of you?" Indeed there was no pain left as your walls stretched more easily. "Well that just won't do when you have only taken hardly a third of me.

He presses past your prostate working his cockhead into previously untouched portions of your tunnel you're given fresh new sensations as the pressure on that spot only grow now that the thicker parts of his shaft reach your little pleasure button. "Daddy, where did you go?" There's a grunt from the Rhydon, but he doesn't stop forcing you lower on his length. "In here sweet tits found a slut needs her first breaking."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:55 am

Try as Iino might, he couldn't beat the Rhydon's kiss. He wasn't able to pull away nor push him back, lacking the physical strength to do so even as his body seemed to betray him. The fact it lasted so long only left his head spinning, and he let out a confused moan as the kiss finally ended and he tried to squirm off, but that only drew another gasp as his cockhead prodded that spot inside of him.

Then his eyes went a bit wide. He only had a third of him inside him?! N~No, he'd break if he had any more! But that seemed to not be the case as he shuddered and felt the new sensations and something else building up as the Rhydon started working his shaft deeper inside of him.

"N~not... n~not a slut..." Iino tries to protest, yet as that spot inside of him gets more and more stimulated, his words are harder and harder to believe. His rod was twitching, and his toes were starting to curl. Something was... c~coming... building up...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:31 am

His voice is low and deep as he begins whispering in your ear. "Hmm, you certainly feel like a slut to me. I can tell how close you are from the way you tighten around me. You've never blown your little sissy load hands-free, have ya?" your mind tried to reject the idea that you were about to cum like this but the building sensation did feel like that though possibly more intense than anything you'd ever managed with your hands.

Someone steps up beside him. "Aw, now I'm jealous. Can you hurry up, I need Daddy's attention too." He chuckles. "You always want attention, and a sluts first breeding is to be savored. If you're looking to fool around, get in front of her and let her paint yer tits." The Spearow is in front of you in moments cupping her tits together massaging them as she waited for the cumshot that was promised.

Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 2:39 am

He tried to shake his head no, to say no, but even though this big guy didn't feel like he was anywhere close, nowhere near ready to blow his own load... Iino couldn't hold it in. He tried, but only managed to keep the building sensations at bay long enough for the Spearow to move in front of him. His mind barely registering as he let out an orgasmic cry as his entire body convulsed and spasmed. Cock leaping before it fired forth spurts of seed while his tailhole hugged tight onto the Rhydon and his back arched.

It was so intense, so overwhelming, that it felt like his head was short circuiting. Which meant the sensations that followed were only enhanced... for even as he was cumming in a manner he'd never felt before, the Rhydon kept fucking his backdoor.

Alright, we can start with 5/100 corruption here now, and play as if I've failed a corruption roll and am thus submitting

Iino had never felt anything like it. He'd stroked off before, but this... this was something new entirely. The fact that it wasn't stopping only made it all the more addicting in this moment, with his entire tailhole and his prostate seeming to become more sensitive as his orgasmic cries petered out into lewd moans and pants, his hips now starting to move on their own without him even being fully aware of it... not yet at least.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:20 am

The male groaned in your ear as an earth-shattering orgasm ripped through you. "That's it doll. Milk your Daddy nice and tight. You'll always remember the way I filled you up while you had your first real orgasm. Imagine how much better it'll be when my loads deep inside of you." He's so confident, but you can hear a little strain that wasn't there before giving some hope that he would be done soon, but was it because you just wanted this to be over, or because you actually wanted to be filled with his load?

The little birdie cooed as the soft down feathers of her rack were painted white by the largest load you'd ever produced all thanks to the railing you were receiving. She laps it up hmming. "Not as tasty as Daddy's, but it'll do.

The male behind you chuckles as you begin rocking your hips. "Now you're getting into it, darling. You gonna ride Daddy's dick to thank him for your orgasm, or are you begging for his orgasm?" He keeps one hand on your hip guiding your movements while the other gives your ass a swat.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:30 am

"Y~Yes s~sir..." Iino moaned, shuddering as he felt like this moment was certainly being imprinted into his mind, one way or the other. He squeezed and tried his best to wring at the cock filling him, unable to discern if he was doing so just to get this over with, or because now a part of him wanted to feel the seed of this strong male spilling into him. It was so hard to think right now... but so much easier to just give in and go with the flow~

He registers the birdie's words, and at least a part of him is happy she's not disappointed by it. Still, another part of him is torn. That was more then he'd ever shot out... but it was only because he was getting taken in the back. He wasn't sure how to feel about that fact. As for the question when it was given, he wasn't sure how to respond until he felt the swat to his rear, which drew out a surprised but pleasured yelp followed by a moan as he started rocking his hips more.

"T~Thank... t~thank for the... o~orgasm... D~Daddy..." Iino managed to gasp out, his voice sounding so breathy, needy and... well, less like a guy's as he let out a lewder moan as one of his own bounces made him really press his prostate against the Rhydon's cock.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:51 am

He begins to grunt and groan as you work harder to pleasure his cock with your walls practically begging for him to fill you with a real man's load. "C'mon now, do you really think I'm gonna cum with only half of my dick inside of you?" Grabbing your tail, he tugs it downward forcing you down more of his pole. "If you want it that bad maybe I should just pin you down and give you what you need." It almost sounded like a question. Was he just teasing you, or maybe he wanted you to ask for it? His cock was starting to jerk and twitch powerfully inside of you spilling thick pre wherever it went. So thick and sticky that you had to wonder how long it would take to finally drain out.

Finished with your load, the Spearow went below you. You could hear her lapping at something, but it wasn't you she was licking. Perhaps his balls. You're distracted from her antics as he bite down on your shoulder, pushes you forward onto all fours, and finally rams you from behind as you feel your resistance collapse and pleasure rise. His snarls sounded nearly feral as he lunged forward leaving no doubt that you'd have all of him soon whether you could take it or not.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:00 am

"N~Noooooo, a~aaah, I~I d~dooon't~!" Iino moaned out, gasping as he is plunged further down, the feeling making the fullness and pleasure grow even more. His ass felt so stretched, and his prostate was quivering... he felt like already he was working towards yet another climax... was... was this how it felt to be like a girl? It'd have taken him minutes of rest before he could work towards another climax before! Iino shuddered at the question, but found it hard to vocalize anything now in this moment.

Not, that it turned out, he needed to. Because within a moment, Iino was being pushed onto all fours and given the dicking his body was craving. With his own lewd orgasmic cry, he arched his back again as his tail practically hiked up and his girlish cry echoed about the room. Moments later, he was laying his head down, and pushing his ass up and ramming it back eagerly as the pleasure mounted.

"D~DADDY!~ G~Give, g~give what... P~Piiika, g~give what... P~Pika slut n~needs~!" Thought was quickly fading, his prostate feeling increasingly like little more than a pleasure button being mashed and held down, and his body was craving more and more of it in this moment!
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:20 am

Keeping your shoulder between his teeth, he pushes your chest down to the ground lifting your ass at the perfect angle to receive him as he truly rails you like a savage beast, and your body sings with pleasure at every sensation. Finally, you feel his ponderous balls slam into your own smaller sack as he bottoms out inside of you his dick ripples inside of you as he releases your shoulder to let out a guttural 'DON!' as the first wave of his load fills you.

Each throb of his cock floods your ass with more warm release. The pressure growing until the seed forces its way back down your tunnel bulging around his cock. Even as he releases inside of you, he doesn't stop thrusting his cock stirring and sloshing the seed inside of you. "First, I made you cum, now I've claimed you with my seed. No matter who's cock you may end up working in the future, you'll always remember that I'm your daddy."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:30 am

Iino had always thought himself rather average in size. But as he felt his stomach bulge a hit and those heavy orbs smack his own, he was given the first piece of evidence of how pale an imitation to real men he was, at least here. The fact his body was singing in euphoria as the Ryhdon fucked the shape of his cock into him was just further proof things were going to be very different here.

Then the Rhydon came, and flooded him, and Iino came again. There were tiny little hearts in his eyes as he let out a slutty cry, and his tailhole did its level best to milk his Daddy of more cum as indeed, this moment was being seared into his brain.

"Piiika, Piiiikkaaa Piiii~chuuu~!" Was all Iino could manage at the moment, body drowning in this new pleasure, ahaego dominating his face as his brain fried and turned to mush for the moment.

rolled a 1d4 for corruption gain, roll was 4 so 9/100.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:52 am

He huffs and grunts as he lets you feel every drop of his seed fire off inside of you like a hose a part of you wishing it would never come to an end, but even this male had his limits as he pulled out completely finished. Taking a seat, he chuckles. "Now you two get up here and clean this. Whoever gets their half of the shaft cleaned up first will get to drink my next load fresh from the tap.

The Spearow tweets out in delight as she rushes to begin. Seeing the state you're in, the Rhydon chuckles as he takes you by the head pulling you to his pungent, musky length. "You haven't had your fill yet, have you, Pikaslut?" An aroma that screams maleness and masculinity surrounds you drawing you in even more while the bird begins diligently cleaning the mess on her side.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 5:16 am

Iino has no resistance in him at this point, and likely wont for a little while. Still too overwhlemed by everything. Enough so that it takes the Rhydon moving him for him to be able to start tending to his cum covered length. As he picks up the scent and hears the question he shakes his head as he starts to nuzzle and then lick and kiss at the cock before him. It smelled, and tasted, so good. So strong.

"Piiika, n~no, Pikaslut hasnt had enough D~Daddy. Pikaslut w-wants more..." and while Iino had no idea what he was doing, his mushy brain lust filled state and the scent and taste certainly made him eagerly try his best.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:26 pm

The cock was pressed closer to your face each time the Spearow's tongue lashed at it to gather more cum. "Well then, you better clean faster than that, or you'll be licking just whatever she doesn't swallow from her lip, and believe me, that greedy bird's been practicing to take as much as she can.

His hand comes down on your head rubbing at your scalp almost affectionately as you bathe his cock with your tongue gathering up as much of his cum as you could. With everything he'd left inside of you, it was surprising that he still had this much sticking to his cockmeat, and as the two of you licked, it twitched and throbbed showing there was still life within this beast. Just how much more did those massive balls have in store for you?
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:38 pm

Iino nodded in understanding, though he wasn't sure how well he could do. He'd never done something like this before, and eagerness would only get him so far! (37) Still, with his head still feeling like mush, he certainly wasn't going to stop in either case as he licked, kissed, and even at one point suckled on his cock tip as his own tail swayed about in a lustful manner as he wondered just how much more cream he had in him... Iino was quite certain he had no more in him after all!
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games