Adapting to Your Programming [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Adapting to Your Programming [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:18 am

The next three or so hours go by like this, with them both cumming six more times each. It takes longer to draw out the other orgasms after each one, but they are nothing if not determined! They were clearly in such need to have such stamina, what a delight that you could be the one to relieve them so~! They seemed satisfied after each fired out their last round, chortling and laughing as they moved to head off...

Though, the guy snorted and smirked and said, "Hey, Slut Doll, why don't ya head off to Roland Park? I hear there's quite a few homeless futa and guys there who'd really love spending a day fucking your mainframe senseless~"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1d100 roll, 17 or under and you obey without question and quite happily!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:25 am

I Shuddered where I laid on the ground, my clothes were all messed up and my pussy was leaking what felt like gallons of cum, when I heard the words "Slut Doll" my head shot up, and I heard his order, but, well, when the programing tried to take control again I shoved it down this time, having adjusted somewhat, still I saluted him and nodded acting like I was going to obey, let him leave and quickly stood up fixing my clothes and scanning first the net, wanting to make sure my new body couldn't get pregnant, and then trying to scan myself to double check, before quickly heading out and heading back home, nasty pubes on my face and in my mouth, cum and filth leaking down both my legs, I wanted to get home and get clean.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:31 am

The Sex-Droid 6900 did not have a pregnancy function, one of the few things that made some think the later models were a bit more impressive and lifelike. Still that was good for you, it meant you couldn't get pregnant, and a check confirmed such. Of course, you still found yourself shivering every so often, as you'd hear one of the words but then your programming would recognize that you weren't being addressed specifically. Which was nice... until you looked up that sometimes the Sex-Droid 6900 could receive and follow commands from folks even if they weren't being directed at them.

Still, you finally arrived home and were free to clean up and try to sort out what to do now!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:37 am

I sighed, before freezing as something came to mind "Fuck, my Job." My boss, and my landlady were one in the same, and she was a mean old bitch, I only saw her once and that was when I had to go to her room for my employee picture, I quickly messaged her telling her I just got back from the Hospital and thanks to the surgery and stuff needed I'd need a new ID, I looked completely different and was a woman now. once I sent that I started to get ready to take off my clothes and shower, that old bitch would probably take days to get back to me right?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:42 am

As luck would have it... no. You were just finishing your shower and stepping out into your main apartment when you found your landlady, with a bulge in her groin, waiting for you. She had an irritated look to her face... until she saw you. "Well now, ya'll weren't kidding." Then her eyes lit up with recognition, and she chortled as she said,

"Sex-Bot, worship my cock with those tits and your mouth. We'll discuss getting your new ID... and a new job I might wind up having ya do..."

Same as before, 1d100 roll~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:50 am

I shuddered as I came out of my Bathroom and the smell hit me, it was worse than the other two, I gulped as I saw the massive bulge, her pants were stained with who knows what and I didn't like how she was looking at me, and the only hope I had was dashed as she ordered and suddenly I moaned "Yes Mistress~ your Slut Doll lives to Serve you~" I cooed getting down on all fours and crawling over to free her eagerly nuzzling, kissing and licking at it to get her nice and hard, so I could push my tits into her cock moaning as I enjoyed her scent, taste and the feel of her against me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 08, 2024 11:58 am

Because ya rolled a nat 1, for this whole scene, your programming is in charge completely.

Programming gain of 8, 25/100

You came as well as suddenly... you found no thoughts of resistance or anything like it in your head. Where before you'd been able to think other things, feel other thoughts, here and now for this futa? You were absolutely her Slut Doll in mind and body both. Your entire purpose for being in this moment Was solely to pleasure and obey this futa and her wonderful, smelly, handsome cock.

She groaned in pleasure, chortling before she then slammed your face into your breasts as your chest pillows surrounded her. "Never got to have a go with a Sex-Droid 6900... time to see just how capable and sturdy you slutty things are!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:07 pm

I shuddered and moaned like a good Sex Bot, cumming for her as she forced the massive slab of cock meat into my mouth, She was way longer and thicker than the other two I had, I found myself using one hand to keep my tits wrapped around her cock, my other went down to my pussy, and as I drooled and licked her wonderful, addicting cock, I began to eagerly bounce, my tits and mouth both working to pleasure her as I bounced on my fingers, I had to put on a slutty show for her~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:15 pm

Groaning in delight, she kept ramming away at you, your eager and slutty display doing plenty to get her to be more excited about just using you so vigorously. Her strength let you know that were you a regular person still, your face and tits would be bruised. As it was, your body shook mightily with every single plunge and slam she made.

"Hmmph... so damn tempted to just keep ya as my own... you'd like being my personal sex toy wouldn't ya, only living to pleasure and serve me, wouldn't ya slut?" She chortled and chuckles. "Course then again, I could make quite a bit of money making ya use that slutty body of yours for the rest of the folks in this apartment..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:21 pm

I moaned in delight, cumming hard all over my hand, as she abused my mouth and tits, as I slobbered, sucked, licked and moaned
into her cock, as I was coated with her pre and my drool I came more~ As she degraded and taunted me I came more~ I was loving it, cause I was a good sex doll~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 08, 2024 12:28 pm

"Hehe... you know, you're a sex doll now, and I own this apartment of yours... you were just renting it... but ya know what?" Suddenly she pulled out, and then lifted you up before slamming you to the base of her cock. If you had required air to breathe, you'd have had it knocked out of you.

"So that means I own you! You're going to be my personal sex toy AND I'm going to have ya working around this place! How's that sound slut?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:49 am

I let out a sad whine as I was pulled from the cock, only to squeal in pleasure as I was slammed down on it my vision briefly shorting out before I registered the question and moaned "Y~your's~ I wanna be Your's Mistress~ Own me~ Use me~ I'm your Sex Doll~ Break my cheap Sex Doll Pussy like the toy it is~" I begged cumming hard on her big, wonderful, lovely cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:46 pm

She laughed a bit at that. "I don't know, these model of sex droids are supposed to be pretty darn sturdy... but if ya really want me to, I'll damned hell try~" She said as she began pistoning in and out of you, it felt like she was seeking to truly reshape your pussy to be nothing more than a fucksleeve for her cock... but then again, you were a sex-droid, you were a fucksleeve for her cock, and any other cocks that she let use you~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:55 pm

I was Squealing and Cumming and moaning and panting and begging "M~More~ Break my pussy Mistress~ I love you~ Break me~ Break me~ Put whatever you want in me~ Order your favorite pussy to put in me~ Give me new tiddies~ Whatever you want Mistress~ I wanna be the perfect sex doll for you~" I purred as I moaned in her ear, kissing her and sucking on her tongue I moaned happily enjoying her taste, cumming on her again.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:50 am

The Landlady laughed at that. "I'll hold you to that~!" She said, and for the next two hours she simply fucked and used you repeatedly. When she was done she dumped you on the ground and told you to stay there. Your programming had you obeying without issue, and when she came back she had someone who was there to help modify you a bit... it seemed the landlady intended to give you fuckable nipples, swap your pussy out for one that was much more highly rated for its adapabtability, and for some reason a little mod that'd make your feminine nectar berry flavored.

In any case, at least when you were rebooted with the changes, you were able to think straight again as she smirked and said, "Come on Doll, time for ya to leave this apartment and come to mine. Gonna be my personal fuck maid~"

1d100 roll to resist
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:34 am

I shuddered as I rebooted my brain having shut off to allow the upgrades, Attaching to my new parts I was Running Diagnostics to make sure everything had settled in right, everything felt different but they were close enough that my body was settling, and then she spoke and I let out a happy mewl getting up and attaching myself to her arm "That Sounds totally Smart Mistress, Your Dumb little slut bot didn't think of that, it was too distracted my it's new parts!" I spoke happily nuzzling her as we went towards her rooms, leaving mine behind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:02 am

Her place it seemed was very messy and untidy, though at least not an absolute pigstye. Still, she hummed and checked as she asked if you'd be able to clean the place up a bit when you werent busy being fucked silly by her like the sex-droid you were now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Feb 13, 2024 11:51 am

I blinked and looked around, honestly it was better than I thought it'd be, then I heard her question and blinked before answering "I can clean just like any person mistress! Whether that's your cock and holes with my tongue or your apartment with my hands!" I told her happily giggling as I reached down and groped her Beautiful Cock and Balls, to check and see if that was a desire to fuck me right now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:06 am

She smirked and snorted at this, and groaned in desire as you groped her cock and balls. Within seconds, you found yourself bent over a couch, facing her as she drove into you again, her cock bringing such pleasure to your body and mind as she slammed into you again and again. Your new owner seemed to have plenty of drive to be able to keep going again so soon~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 15, 2024 6:22 pm

I Moaned and squealed like a good fuck doll as she laid into me, happily gasping as my New Pretty Pussy that my owner got me grabbed onto her cock refusing to let go as she pounded me, it was hard to think of much else besides How good her fat cock felt wrecking me inside~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games