Palworld: A Lewd Adventure

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Palworld: A Lewd Adventure

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:36 am

"We got you around ten days ago, does that help any?" She asked as she began to lick all over your length, coating it in her spit. Which felt really damned nice... all those previous times had been too overwhelming to truly, properly, enjoy what was happening to you. But now, as her hands rolled your sack about and she soon took your tip into her mouth... mmmhhmm, fuuuucccckkk this was good and she looked so cute and sexy as she started to bob along your length and looked up at you, her lower half swaying playfully as she worked her muzzle down your length.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:39 am

I blinked "I...Some, not really, thanks though." I murmured, closing my eyes and leaning back as she worked me over "Fuck~ No wonder guys wanna fuck all the time...this is the first time I'm actually feeling it~ But, Damn~ Good~" I found myself playing with her ears as she bobbed, looking down at her with lidded eyes as I enjoyed her mouth, even the heat from her didn't feel that bad now...
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:51 am

Her own eyes grew lidded when you started playing with her ears, seeming to really enjoy that. It also made her moan and vibrate her throat around your length as she started more easily taking it down her gullet, soon nearly reaching your base, nose tickling at your groin once she bottomed out and gurgled happily around your pillar.

Surprisingly, now you found yourself able to more easily endure the pleasures now. You could probably keep yourself from cumming from her efforts for a while, though she did want to both taste and ride you, so should be sure not to tease her too much.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Endured Pleasures (Dick) When having your dick pleasured, you now get a +10 to resist/endure such pleasures.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:17 am

I teased her a bit more, enjoying the cute looks and noises she'd make but once she started to whine and moan needily I gave her the load she was craving and began flooding her throat, mouth and covering her face and tits with jizz.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:15 am

The sight was lewd and even more arousing to witness as she let out slutty moans and stuck her tongue out to catch some of it. Her eyes glossy with lust and desire as she started swishing and chewing it about as she spread her legs more in a sign of her own obvious need.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:34 am

Stuttering at the sight I licked my lips and then leaned in kissing her on the lips and spreading her legs as I ate my own cum out of her mouth, horny as we kissed, rubbing my cock against her pussy moaning happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:39 am

She quickly fell back, pulling you atop her as she did. She spread her legs even wider as she panted and said, "P~Please, fill me and breed me! I didn't get a chance to have an egg, give me an egg and make me a Mama!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:44 am

I moaned and shoved my cock into her womb and started slamming into her again and again panting heavily as I kissed and licked my cum off of her and slammed into her again and again and fucking her harder and rougher it was mindless enjoyment of breeding her pussy since I could finally enjoy the feeling of using my cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:10 am

Getting to stuff a gal was more fun than you'd have thought... again, it was no damned wonder guys thought with their dicks. It felt like your dick and mind both were melting in her warm, wet, welcoming tunnel. And the way she was clinging to you as she wrapped arms and legs around you, doing her best to shift further so you could mate her good and deep... it was heaven!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:17 am

((15))
I let out a horny, slutty moan as I pounded her womb deep, unable to think on anything else but pounding her, trying to force her open more and more, I wanted to fill her eggs, I wanted to cum in her, I wanted to pull her womb out and flood it with Jizz, I wanted to wreck her insides until she couldn't think of anything but mating.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:29 am

She let out a shrill mating squeak and then came hard as you in fact soon began prolapsing her. She went limp in your arms, tongue lolling out as she had an absolute ahaego plastered across her face. Her whole body quivering as she seemed to be cumming with every movement you made.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:35 am

((1))
I pulled her womb out and started jacking off with her womb enjoying myself too much to care, I bit her neck growling as I used her womb like onahole enjoying myself until I saw the sun...only then did I moan louder than ever, and start flooding her womb until it was overfilling with jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:38 am

By the time you stopped, her belly was bloated... and she had... very large pink hearts in her eyes. Also little hearts floating off from her too. Though she was entirely unconscious. You however felt much better after all that.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:48 am

I moaned and leaned down to lick the bites nuzzling and kissing her marks happily nuzzling her, giving her womb a squeeze before pushing it in and petting her before wiping my cock clean on her face and getting up to go explore...and try to find some food.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:06 am

(Luck Roll 19 target x5 or under)

Heading on out, you easily spot what appear to be some berry bushes nearby. As well as some mushrooms growing in clusters. Even more surprising however, you spot not too far from the waterfall cave mouth what appears to be an old cooking spot, with a pot even situated, though it is empty and has nothing in it. If you could get a fire going, you could roast some berries and mushrooms in the pot?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:20 am

I smiled and happily gathered what I needed and decided to set up the pot to cook with...before heading on in to get the fox girl and have her help me. I poked, prodded and pulled her and showed her the campfire setup to get her to light it...also not sure if I should do anything with her eyes or not, I didn't know if that look was special or not here but I was hungry...plus I could feed her too I guess.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:10 am

She was still out of it, but dragging her over and sticking her tail into the firewood seemed to work just fine to get the fire going. As you sat down and started cooking, you thought about how this was supposed to be a game and how the Foxpark's reaction after your dicking might apply. If you had to guess, she was infatuated or perhaps in love with you?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:24 am

I used one hand to pet her head while I cooked, also petting her bulging belly and ass, and scratching right over her tail, and squeezing her tits, there was something oddly nice about feeling up a girl you know you knocked up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Feb 08, 2024 3:22 am

She murred and yipped intermittently in response... though once the berries and mushrooms were cooked and you'd enjoyed most of them, she had recovered enough and was now hugging onto your legs and nuzzling your hips with a dopey lovey smile on her face.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 08, 2024 4:30 am

I blushed petting her head as I offered the rest to her, I wasn't a rude cunt, if she was gonna have my kids the least I could do was feed her some afterwards. In fact, I found myself lifting her up and settling her on my lap so I could nuzzle her neck, pet her belly and squeeze a tit while I gave her food...it was weird but she was the first time I was actually awake for the whole thing, so I was feeling affectionate with her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games