Transformational Adventure [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Transformational Adventure [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:32 am

Sneaking out of the troll hag's hut wasn't hard, despite the fact your tummy was a bit bloated from the troll babies. Either the troll hag wasn't around or- no wait she was, but she was doing something with a cauldron outside that was hissing and bubbling and crackling rather loudly. You'd probably have to scream or something for her to hear you.

Stumbling your way off, you manage to find Nyx... still asleep it seemed. Though your attention was drawn more to her naughty bits... she'd been out here sleeping for more than a week... no one attending to or cleaning her... a strong musk was indeed coming off her...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:41 am

I shuddered once I escaped and quickly stumbled away I shuddered and moaned as I smelled Nyx's Scent, and happily began using my cummy bruised tits on her shaft and sucking on her fat nuts and worshipping her holes, trying to wake her up, but even after she came all over the ground she didn't stir, leaving her cock and balls I went looking for potions to help...but nothing I found seemed to work, so getting an Idea I went back to the Troll and crawled up behind her, kissing her ass again and using my tits on her musky cum and pussy juice coated shaft, hopefully, if I pleased her enough, I could seduce her into doing what I wanted?
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:53 am

As soon as you got back and started doing this, she just snorted in amusement and her eyes flashed and... You were wondering why you'd try to leave. All you needed was futa troll cock. It was all ya needed. And being abused and raped and bred and mated by it. You'd come back not for Nyx, not to try and charm the Troll, no, you'd come back for her Cock and her rough fucking. And by the end of the second set of days when you tried to escape again, she just gazed into your eyes again and hers flashed and you found yourself wondering what you'd been doing before you'd found yourself on the bed again, breasts and face getting piledrived by her cock as you birthed three troll babies.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 04, 2024 10:58 am

I moaned and squealed, and moaned and squealed, again and again as my body was raped, abused, fucked, bred, mated, slapped, punished, used and wreck, over and over, even as I birthed the baby trolls I came hard, my face getting slapped by fat troll nuts again and again, making it hard to think about anything else but swallowing and cumming.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games