Paradiso(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Paradiso(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:05 am

Well you saw a few things, people were whoring just out in public, you also saw a girl touch a guys neck and using the chip that slid out she put it into a slot on a vending machine to pay for some stuff before sliding it back in, that must be what people used for money around here, or at least one of them, there was a guy dressed as a monk who was paying for some noodles with what looked like a credit card. The monk was the only one without cybernetics. Some other people just handed over plastic cards as well, the equivalent of paper bills apparently.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:07 am

"Well, great... I did have one a few worlds back, not that it'd probably work here..." I mumbled to myself, considering my options. After a moment, I asked around to see if someone was willing to accept some sex for helping me get some food for myself and my friend. That'd be a starting point, unless someone could tell me an easy place to get a card with cash on it asap. I did briefly consider that we might not be in this world long enough for things like credit to actually matter... but one never knew and that line of thinking could easily land Ann and I both in trouble.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:18 am

No one seemed interested, or the ones that did had other whores butting in and pushing you away to try and get the attention instead, it seemed like you weren't having much luck here. This street seemed to have a bit too many whores who actually wanted to work for someone well, half assing and not actually wanting to do it. Doubly so since you weren't dressed as sexially as them and the cybernetics seemed to entice people more than your regular body.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:22 am

"Great..." I mumbled, slipping into one of the store fronts and looking around. Well, now it seemed it was time for plan B. I'd not been hoping to have to resort to such, but... it was time to try some five fingered discounting...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I rolled me a 27, not sure what stat would apply best here.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:28 am

You looked around and saw the place had security cameras but they couldn't look everywhere, so you casually walked around picking and putting things inside your clothes to hide them, and as someone else left you sneakily slid out with them, so when the theft things beeped they got called back inside and you were let go scot free.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Jan 11, 2024 11:31 am

Letting out a breathe I'd been holding in, and feeling bad for stealing (not that it was the first time I'd had to do so, but still, it always felt bad) I went ahead and made my way back to the place with Ann. By now I was feeling just as hungry, so I was eager to split what I'd acquired with Ann and share what I'd seen of this world so far. It probably wasn't the one she was from, given what she'd shared before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 16, 2024 6:24 pm

Well when you got back sadly Ann was nowhere to be seen...there was also the fact that the door was no longer on it's hinges and instead was on the other side of the building halfway through the wall. also the door frame itself was mangled and town off the wall and in pieces, and Ann's clothes were ripped to shreds and scattered around the bedding area. But well...at least she wasn't?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:16 am

I cursed at this, trying to see if I could find any sign of anything that'd lead me to whoever took Ann, or where she could possibly be. (16) There was no way I wasn't going to go after her!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 17, 2024 8:29 am

It wasn't like whoever did this tried to stealth away, so you followed easily enough, right up until you heard lewd "PLAP!PLAP!PLAP!" and peaked out around a corner only to see Ann jizz from her pussy, she was drooling, on all fours and her hard cock was inside a girl under her, while the shemale on top of her fucked her into the girl underneath, the shemale's cock was massive, and both shemale and girl were moving faster than you could see.

Then you were grabbed and the shemale was behind you, slamming into you a the girl raped Ann's cock, enjoying herself without a care. You and Ann were not allowed to escape, caught and fucked each time you tried by the pair of Cyberpsycho siblings with broken amounts of libido, you were fucked and fucked and fucked until all you cared about was next time your owners would fuck you, it's all Ann Cared for too, it's all you lived for soon enough.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games