Paradiso(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Paradiso(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:05 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayin Dreemurr
Appearance:
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... mrefns.png
example outfit
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... juring.png
Bio:
A reality exploring world hopper whose had various versions of themselves thrown into countless universes, once again Kayin is flung into a new reality without being prepared or ready for it. Curiously enough though, this time they can sense that they aren't alone as they're being flung into who knows where... Kayin can only hope that whoever is with them, they'll be friendly and they can help each other figure out just where it is they've been flung to... Though once more, they feel their abilities fluctuating and changing again...

On a strange and corruptive and transformative world, Kayin became friends (and briefly the owner, then the pet) of Ann Takamaki. After a rather vigorous few days that saw both their forms transformed, a new portal opened up and drew them both in, throwing them to a new world... one where Kayin would find her and her owner both returned to normal... well, almost. Kayin's male form seemed to have been absorbed by Ann who was now a Futa, and her magic felt a bit different... she also felt a bit... diminished.

Stats:
Strength 7
Perception 9
Endurance 8
Charisma 15
Intelligence 16
Agility 13
Luck 16

You landed and then something landed on your face, and then a very surprised sounding female voice moaned, before the crotch on your face shuddered and she was squatting over you. "Joker, can you read me?" She called "Joker? My Mask in Missing and I'm in a new area? Joker! This isn't funny." she seemed to get more worried the longer no response came "Joker my Tail's now a set of anal beads." She waited and you looked yep that was a hole in her suit with anal beads up her ass, one of the beads were hanging out "Shit, not a prank, okay Ann, Okay, you've dealt with stuff before, it's okay, calm down." She didn't seem to realize she was squatting on your face.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The Girl Currently Squatting on your face/Ann Takamaki
https://cdn.donmai.us/original/a1/38/__takamaki_anne_persona_and_1_more_drawn_by_kawery__a1387f4d90c30f9ed01f27d967b3282d.jpg
Stats:
strength 11
perception 13
endurance 13
charimsa 16
intelligence 14
agility 15
luck 9
Last edited by eaenidu on Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Paradiso(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:12 am

As I landed, I let out an oomph as I felt my form solidifying. As I'd tumbled through whatever portal or tear in reality I'd been sucked through, my body kept bouncing between forms so fast I was half worried I'd wind up a futa. Not that such wouldn't be fun, but well, I liked being able to be one or the other. For now, it seemed I'd arrived as a woman, though that quickly became the least of my concerns as I blushed as I blinked and licked my lips at the sight before me of what appeared to be a very sexy, cute, and pretty gal in a cat suit. She also seemed to be freaking out, but unaware there was anyone else around. A quick look at positioning helped explain why- My form was pointing the other way from her front as she squatted there.

"W-While this is a lovely view, I imagine you'd rather not be squatting over a strangers face in such a manner?" I asked after a moment more, briefly taking in a breath and catching a bit of her scent. Mhm, smelled pretty too~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:19 am

She looked down, squealed and stood quickly, unfortunately her tail was under your head, so the rest of the progressively larger beads quite suddenly got ripped out of her ass, which made her squeal, and then flop over twitching in shock, her ass gaping at the sudden pull, and she seemed rather stunned at what just happened, then she spoke "I~I can't move my legs." she said from her face down ass up position, frozen in place and looking incredibly embarrassed now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:28 am

Blushing at the entire scene that played out before me, I could only chuckle a bit as I moved to get myself up. I picked up the tail plug, humming a bit as I came over and offered a hand to the girl, "You alright?" even as I glanced back to her rear and asked aloud, "Do you uh, want your tail back in? Seemed like you weren't planning for it to come out after all."

If she answered yes, I'd go ahead and gently seek to push the beads back in. Otherwise, I'd simply hand the naughty tail toy to her after helping her to her feet.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:49 am

She blushed "It was supposed to be attached to the suit I don't know why it's a toy now." She said looking embarrassed, and took you hand, only to fall right back over into face down and ass up positon "What the hell?! I swear I'm not doing this on purpose, what's going on?" she asked looking even more ashamed and embarrassed as she laid under you "I why can't I stand up? I can't move my legs from here what's going on?" she asked looking baffled and a little scarred, though her attempts to move only wiggled her ass around in the air and let her half crawl at best. she seemed confused and embarrassed more and more as time went on, though your gaze kept getting attracted to the ass she had wiggling, something told you this affect was probably something magical, because she didn't seem to be faking it, so magic was the only thing you could think of. You found yourself pushing the tail back in her ass and ass soon as the first bead was inside she stood up again "W~What was that?" she asked clearly feeling both lost and embarrassed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 2:55 am

The sight was both comical, and titilating. I knew that if I'd been in male form at this moment, I'd have a tent in my pants right now. As it was, my folds felt the beginnings of dampness as I shook my head and helped her up while also pushing the rest of the beads in gently. No reason to be rough given how embarrassing this already seemed to be.

"Something magic related, it seems. Without those in there, it seems your balance is messed up. Though uh, whether that's tied to just you or what you're wearing is any guess." I said as I shook my head, then offered a hand. "Name's Kayin Dreemurr, reality hopping adventurer. What's yours, cutie?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:14 am

She blushed "Well, I don't have my mask, so, my name's Ann Takamaki, this is so embarrassing, I literally couldn't move expect face down and ass up, jeez, at least I've got my normal outfit and not someting like that me from Kamoshida's Palace." She muttered the last part with a shiver, she took your hand and shook it "As for Job, Phantom Thief of Hearts, Member Panther!" She introduced herself, flicking out a whip "Do you know how I can get back home, we were in the middle of a heist and my friends are probably worried." She said as she looked around, only to stare at something, turning you saw what seemed to be a little goblin, it had a big ugly head, pudgy belly and a pig like nose, and it seemed to be trying to do some kind of...dance? Slow hip thrusts and pointing at you both licking his lips and motioning at his loincloth covered crotch.

1d100 please 75 or below is passing, 76+ is a fail to the things magical lust dance.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:26 am

I had no clue what she meant by normal outfit, or this Kamoshida's palace, but I gave her hand a firm grip and shake as I said, "Pleased to meet you, Ann. Or do you prefer Panther?" As for that question, I shrugged a bit and said, "I uh, don't know. I'm not actually even sure what world we're in right now, or what even brought me here, let alone you..." As I glanced about too, my eyes soon found what she seemed to have discovered. A goblin like creature that wasn't very appealing in the slightest, (87) and yet as it performed a dance (if one could call it that) I found myself blushing and squirming, warmth gathering inside me. Something about it was making my body grow warm and... needy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:39 am

She huffed "Well if I find my mask call me Panther then, until then Ann's fine." She told you, and groaned at your words but soon enough you were both staring at the Goblin thing, the longer you looked the cuter it got, it was "Cutesy" but it had that "Ugly-Cute" aesthetic. (82)Ann was leaning into your side, holding you and staring at the dance as well, wiggling against you as she watched, obviously getting horny and needy as well.

1d100 50 or below you pass and are just generally horny and needy, 51+ you fail and are instead needy and horny for him and him alone.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 3:49 am

I would have inquired what her mask looked like, as then I could try to simply conjure her a new one. However, both of us seemed to be paying too much attention to the weird goblin thing, which despite its uglyness had a sort of 'ugly duckling' adorableness to it. Of course, it continued its weird dance, a bit more vigorously now, (24) and while I found myself starting to grow aroused, I also found myself splitting my attention between it and the very sexy cute sight of Anna as she leaned into and wriggled against me. The feeling of her breasts against my side and my own bosom... the feel of her cat suit...

"His dance is rather... vulgar, but he's kind of cute, isn't he?" I can't help but ask after a moment, letting a hand start to slide up and down Ann's side.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:07 am

(58)She shivered and hummed "Yeah~" She moaned staring at him "I wanna see what he has hiding under that cloth~" She purred as she started to walk towards the dancing goblin thing with a lewd smile, leading you as she didn't let go, until he pulled out a cock that was almost comical for his size thanks to how big it was and Ann stared in wonder falling to her knees and panting as she stared at the eight inch dick, letting the goblin slap her in the face with it, smiling happily.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:20 am

There was clearly something magical going on here, so I couldn't determine if this was normal or not for Ann. But hearing her purr like that and seeing that lewd smile certainly sent shivers of excitement up and down my own spine, so I made no effort to resist being pulled along. With her so focused on the goblin though, I couldn't help but go ahead and get a grope of her ass in as my hand slid along her hip. Once they reached the goblin though, I went ahead and dropped to my knees, letting out a whistle as I say,

"Packing quite a bit there buddy, aren't you?" Given his size, I was a bit impressed. Still, Ann seemed more mesmerized by it then I, so I chuckled and asked, "Want to share it Ann? Or do you wanna keep that cock all to yourself?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:42 am

(95)Ann shuddered and then reached up and unzipped the middle of her suit turned around and slammed her pussy balls deep on the little guy's cock "Mine~" She purred again, fluttering her, the Goblin said something, which, seemed to make sense to Ann because she was soon shaking her hips and making her ass clap while she rode the Goblin Dick, but at the same time she was reaching for your crotch and licking her lips trying to bring you in front of her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:49 am

I couldn't help but squeak and blush at that, but chuckled as she sounded so hot and possessive as she did so. I glanced back to the Goblin when it said something, wondering what it was. As Ann started riding him, her moans and the sounds of her hips meeting his, my own arousal grew. Fortunately, Ann seemed eager to help out with that. So I obliged, moving to sit in front of her as I pulled my pants and panties down so she could have access.

"This what ya want, kitty?" I teased, given her cat suit.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 4:58 am

The Goblin pulled out her tail, making her face plant into your pussy, as she started to lick and lap at it like an actual cat, purring and nuzzling it like she was marking it as her territory, the Goblin laughed and stuck his fist up her ass as she eagerly continued to ride him, otherwise, he seemed content to just laze a bit, letting her do the work now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:10 am

"Oooohhh, f~fuck... mhm... damn, good kitty~ Good Panther~" I moaned out as Ann got to work, gasping and bucking my hips as her tongue sent such pleasant shivers and sensations through me. I soon brought a hand up to my chest, fondling it softly while reaching out and petting her head encouragingly. I did find myself wondering if she was this lewd and slutty all the time, but I could ask that later. "Mhm, how's his dick~? Kitty enjoying it and his fist?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:20 am

She shuddered as you talked to her "M~Mine~ Spread~ Mine~ Thick~" She moaned out inbetween long laps at your pussy, her tongue going from the very bottom to your clit over and over again, her tongue, wasn't cat like, but it had an odd texture, bumpy, almost like a cat's but didn't hurt, and it was constantly teasing you as she worshipped your folds and shook her ass. Alreadly looking like she was gonna cum if the cross eyed look meant anything.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:37 am

"H~Hot damn... y~your tongue... mhm..." I shuddered and shivered, soon writhing in place. Fuck, even as Ann's own face morphed into one of rising pleasure as she got closer to the edge, I myself was just about there. I found myself trying to hold out, wanting to cum right alongside such a sexy cute gal as the lewd sound of flesh smacking flesh filled the air.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:49 am

She Purred happily as she came on the Goblin, and then she squealed as her tongue focused on your clit and you ended up squirting all over her face...though that only seemed to make her more eager, or maybe that was the fact that the goblin was steadily flooding her pussy with jizz that made her so eager. Though as soon as he finished he took off running into the woods, leaving you and Ann alone, and embraced with each other...it was only a few minutes after he left that the magical effects left, leaving only natural horniness, and an embarrassed Ann hiding her face in your pussy with a loud groan. Luckily the little shit left her tail behind.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Jan 01, 2024 5:53 am

Panting as we both came down from the high of pleasure, and feeling rather aroused still, I gave Ann some pets as I said, "Well, that was, unexpected... but I can certainly say you're quite good with your tongue. And make such cute purring noises." I even gave her some soft scratches behind her ears and pigtails. Then I used my magic to float the tail back over, and gently slides it into her rear so she can get back up.

"Well, we know to be careful with dancing goblins in the future. Doesn't say much else about this place... wanna start exploring?"
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games