Obedience to Futa [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Obedience to Futa [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:56 am

Unfortunately, she wasn't a quick shot. It was an hour before she finally came and flooded you with so much more of her thick, nasty baby cream. How many times had you cum? Your head was spinning, your body feels so sensitive from everythig as she pulled out, and fired the rest onto your face and hair... then used your breasts to wipe off the last of her smegma still clinging to her pillar.

"Heh... why not give me your number so we can do this again sometime?"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

1d100+1d20 25 or under to pass
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:01 am

I tried to fight it, I really, really, didn't want her just calling me up for sex or something, god I hoped whatever this was didn't work through text but still "That sounds hot, I'd love to be your fuck buddy!" I told her pulling out my phone so I could share, my number with her, please, just let me go to school so I could clean up, I'm sure it was still open for today, I could get in, as long as nothing else caused problems I could get in before the staff left, it was half day for grading and stuff like saturday detention and stuff, so, as long as nothing and no one else bothered me I should be able to make it!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:12 am

After she left you started to try and leave the alleyway... only for you to get shoved down as someone behind you said, "On all fours, bitch. You're gonna be a good slut for me and my big friend here~" As you turned around, you saw an ugly ass Futa who was pulling out a fat cock, but what freaked you out even more was the fact she had a big siberian husky with her, and the husky's own cock was visible, hard, and throbbing like hell as the fat chubby futa chortled at you.

1d100+1d20 25 or under to resist.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:23 am

I squeaked as I looked behind me, shocking enough was the futa, she looked awful, like worse than the homeless one and even more filthy she stunk so bad I wanted to flee from her, but, her words had me shivering in place and lifting up my hips so she could get to my pussy what the fuck was wrong with me, did I actually like this or something, and what the fuck was her dog it was huge! Bigger than it had any right to be and with a massive cock was it part wolf or something?! Did she give it fucking steroids or something "Y~Yesh my pussy is for you to use~ I~I'll do my best to help your big boy too however you want~" I moaned shaking my hips as enticingly as I could in my current position.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:33 am

Smirking, she came around to the front and got down on her knees, which took a bit of effort. But then she smacked your face with her big ugly fat futa cock that stunk to high heaven and... were those bumps on it!?! Was she diseased too? Of course, then it was hard to think again because the dog mounted you and slammed into you. It barked happily as it began to rut away at you while the futa chortled and guffawed, "Come now, clean my dick while you be a good bitch for my Boris~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:40 am

I squeaked as she got down, her cock was filthy! I didn't see a single part of it that didn't look like it had at least an inch of dick cheese and loose pubes! And she was rubbing the weird bumpy filthy thing all over my face, I wanted to curse, to cuss, bit instead I squealed as I was mounted by the over eager dog and got my pussy pounded by some random bitch's mutt! Still I found myself rubbing my face on her cock as I listened to her orders "It's such a waste~ I'd love getting my pussy stained with you~ but if the lady wants that I'm happy to help~" I moaned out as the dog roughly fucked my pussy and I found myself kissing, licking and cleaning off the Goddess Like in front of my face, but, I couldn't bring myself to swallow so her filth was just building up on my face, in my mouth and getting drooled out of my mouth as I licked her, leaking down onto my tits, making me get even messier.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:57 am

You were being such a good, naughty, filthy, dirty slut for this woman and her dog... just like you were meant to be~ Were you getting turned on by this as you took doggy fuck meat and practically assaulted your sense of taste, smell, and touch by tending to this slob of a futa's pillar? It was so hard to tell... just like her and her doggy's fuck pole~! Fuck you were going to cum again, how could you be cumming from all of this?! You... you couldn't possibly be enjoying this!!!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:02 am

I was Licking, sucking, worshipping like a good girl and drooling from how happy I was at tasting such a filthy fuck pillar loving how messy I was with the smegma~ I shuddered and moaned as I tongue kissed the fat futa's fuck hole my eyes rolling up I came hard my pussy was milking the doggy dick inside me, desperately trying to get it to cum I wanted to hide but all I could do was clean what was wrong with me~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:21 am

You wound up cumming eighteen times from both the cock stuffing you and the one you were worshipping before finally, she came first. Practically drowning your face, hair, and chest in her goopy, thick as sludge dirty cum. Then the canine slammed home, knotted you, and began flooding your womb with that seed as well... Only when the dogs knot deflate did she finally leave you to your devices and give you a chance to try and recover from everything that'd been done to you...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:27 am

I laid there shuddering and shaking trying to recover enough to get up and stumble to school, I needed to get to school, so, so I could clean up, I wasn't thinking, I didn't know what time it was, but, I couldn't just walk around like this right? I shouldn't right? This was, so Hot~ my pussy was aching with delight~ Humiliating! I needed to get clean ASAP, please let nothing bad happen. Though with my luck I was gonna walk into something dumb or something.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:42 am

This time, finally, luck seemed to work in your favor. Or well, nearly mostly. You were able to walk on to your locker, whereupon you got the feeling that you could finally clean all of this off of you... Though why would you want to~? The scent and feeling... ugh no nononononono you wanted this stuff off, and even headed off to the girls locker rooms to clean off faster. Unfortunately however, you did pass by several students both on your way to your locker and to the showers.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:55 am

I just kept my head down and tried to hurry to the showers to get clean hoping to avoid any students or worse, the teachers, I really didn't want to run into any of the futa adults that I knew at the school, the Principal, the Gym teacher and the old bitch of a lunch lady were all futa that I knew of and all their own kind of awful. And I was afraid what would happen if I met them with...whatever was going on...I was having to fight with...whatever to not go to the worse one, the Luch Lady, she always smelled and always tried to be a creep and talked about girl's bodies and the old bitch had "Joked" about me marrying a "Nice Older Futa" someone "Like Her" and having "A Bunch of Brats" the she was pretty sure that old lady worked here when her mom went here. He cock and balls would normally hang below her skirt and were covered in sweat and smegma and hair and part of me really wanted to go to her and I was fighting it and focusing on getting to the showers and trying to avoid anything else. I just had to stay focused and hopefully go home after.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:05 am

Before you knew it, you'd gotten cleaned up... then slipped into a spare cheerleader outfit because you remembered she liked talking about how sexy the cheerleaders were whenever she had to cater to them after school. Then you hopped off to the kitchen where her stench was drawing you in like a magnet. She was overweight, fat, big as a cow and you could see the tip of her cock and balls peeking out from under the skirt as she grumbled at whatever thing she was working on. You just HAD to worship this futa and her divine, heavenly sack and manmast. There was no question to it~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:13 am

I'd chosen an outfit that was too small on purpose so my underboob was shown and my skirt was tiny, showing off that I lacked any kind of underwear, though I knelt down behind her, stuck my head under her skirt and buried my face into her I felt her hair, sweat and smegma on my face as I huffed her scent eagerly l leaned up kissing her ass and happily rubbing my tits up and down her Nasty Wonderfully Awful and Disgusting Cock~ I loved it and wanted to prove I was a good girl to her, hoping it'd make her happy~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:21 am

Seriously... something... something had to be wrong with you... you couldn't actually be enjoying this... But why not~? You'd come here, without anyone telling or ordering you to do so. Why else would you do so if it wasn't out of a desire to breathe this scent and get this taste seared into your mouth? And as she coughed in surprise but then lifted her skirt to see what was going on... she chortled and grinned down at you smugly.

"Finally figured out your place 'ey slut~? And ya even went and got dressed up for me..." She shifted, and then you were choking on her dick as she squatted and pushed more of it down your throat while her sack rested over your eyes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:31 am

I blinked and then smiled at her, remembering her words from before and what she said now it was enough to connect them "Yes Miss Brown this dumb slut finally figure out that she lives and breathes for you~ This was her stupid marriage proposal because she's a dumb slut that can't afford a ring so she's offering her only thing of use to the person she hopes to be her Hubby her stupid slutty bimbo body~" She seemed to stop so I was worried she didn't like the offering "This stupid bimbo slut can't pick out good clothes or anything so obviously she'd let her hubby chose all her outfits and stuff like make up, or tattoos or whatever, bimbo sluts obey~" And then my throat was getting stuff with her huge nasty Divine, Delicious and Dominant dick and my face slapped with her Beautiful, Addicting, Cum Filled sack as I happily serviced her.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:40 am

She'd been intending to seemingly take her time fucking your face, but after that... well, your throat was being raped and your face pummelled by her ballsack as she went at you with the force and speed of a jackhammer. Your face, all of it, was going to be sore, but then after she gave you so much cum you thought even with these weird compulsions you might get sick to your stomach, she pulled out, sat down, picked you up and then slammed you down her cock as she said, "Well then my slutty cocksleeve of a wife, start riding me like the stupid bimbo slut you are!"

She was so forceful, so dominant, and her cock speared and filled you so much... Your brain felt like it was frying... if you started riding her and doing as she said... would it be because you wanted to~? Or because you were compelled~?

roll 1d100+1d20, 25 or under.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:50 am

I shuddered and moaned as she slammed her cock balls deep into my pussy it spread open my cervix making me Gasp in Delight Loving how my pussy was spread open by my hubby to be~ I moaned as I eagerly bounced on her cock, my tits bouncing as her thick shaft carved my insides out "Y~Yesh my love~ W~We can go sign the papers as soon as your done~ I~I'd love that~" I told her as I did my best to use my pussy and milk the huge cock in me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:57 am

Twenty times... twenty wonderful fantastic oopy goopy thick steaming hot loads of cum were fired forth into your womb as you rode her like a bimbo slut who'd not gotten any dick for months on end. Your entire being seemed focused on wringing her dry, and it was only after that many loads leaving your belly bloated that she seemed to go soft...

"Hehe, fuck, gonna need to go grab my keys so we can go and make it official..." She said with a laugh as she let ya just flop onto the floor, going off and leaving you alone...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 29, 2023 11:03 am

I was shuddering and waiting and still cumming a bit but her words sounded enough like an order that I didn't move from my spot on the ground as I road off the last of my orgasms laying in a pile of Jizz and just, went with her to get our marriage made official following her to her car in a bit of a sex daze, not even cleaning myself up as I went kissing her clumsily, all of her filth was on my face, my pussy and I loved it~ I was all too happy to sign my name on the papers when given to me~
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games