Unexpectedly Sweet Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Unexpectedly Sweet Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:20 pm

It took some effort, but you managed to do so without too much trouble. You were soon digging into your food and left to gaze at your girlfriend who was still positioned as if she was mounted atop you on the couch. Your head was clear enough to think about how things had gone since you accidentally wound up kissing her to now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:22 am

I blushed and went over with a plate for her gently waving it around for her to smell to try and wake her up so she could eat, she was probably hungry too after all.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:56 am

It took a moment or two, but she did finally stir enough to blink and look at the food, then at the room and finally you in confusion. She blushed a brilliant bright red at this, and then hid her face in her hair as she started to shyly eat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:37 am

I blushed at her, I really, really liked it, and, she made me feel good and, okay she was cute in her own way and I wanted to cuddle and kiss and there was so many lewd things that were coming to mind like "May I suck your cock while you eat or are you too sore, I want to help you clean up, but I was worried you'd be hurt if you're too sore." and then I blushed as she looked at me, fuck, I said that out loud.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:45 am

Her cock sprung up instantly at that and she shuddered and gulped. But after a moment, albeit one in which she further hid behind her hair and slowly resumed eating, she spread her legs, giving you better access to her dick if you so wanted.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:52 am

I blushed "Why are you so fucking cute and sexy?! I just wanna kiss you, but at the same time I wanna swallow your cock until you can only think about my body and fuck you to the point that you can never cum without looking at me, then I want to take you on dates, I wanna cuddle and watch cartoons or anime, I wanna meet your parents, but then my brain goes back to lewd and I can't help but think that I'm gonna meet them when they walk in while I'm eating your ass and milking you dry~ I never felt things like this, those guys all just annoyed me, your the only one who makes my head such a mess~" I moaned out, staring at her the lewd and wholesome thoughts swirling in my head as I kneeled and swallowed her cock eagerly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 14, 2023 11:12 am

She was blushing profusely, and stammered out an "I~I don't know~! W~Why are y~you s~so sexy and c~cute and teasy?! E~Everything you're saying j~just makes me ha~harder and hornier than I've ever been before... I~i feel like I could have my parents walk in and I wouldn't be able to stop..." Her cock tastes just as good as her cum had tasted and smelled, and once she finishes her food she finds herself unable to keep from gripping your head and starting to fuck your face a bit faster than you'd been sucking her off...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 18, 2023 1:57 am

I let out a moan, really, it was like my body was made for her did it was crazy, I was loving it, I was so super lustful for her right now and I didn't know why~ she tasted so good~ I could only moan happily as she fucked my face.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:09 am

"Ave... M~my Ave... g~gonna... gonna~!" She moaned out, panting, soon enough releasing quite a bit of thick, steamy cream. So much of it still... so much of her cum that made your mind feel like putty...
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games