Unexpectedly Sweet Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Unexpectedly Sweet Girlfriend [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:43 am

She whined and squirmed, her cock twitching more... a thick, big dollop of pre bubbling forth at this. It seemed that while you were saying such things truthfully and honestly, it was nevertheless arousing and titilating to your new girlfriend, arousing her further as she stroked at her cock a bit to try and calm it down.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:53 am

I hummed and looked at her before getting up on my tip toes to reach up, and pull down some pitchers "Here ya go, cum in these, I can make cum tea, cum kool aid or cum milkshakes then~ Save as much as you can for me please~" I said happily wiggling a bit "I really like it, hmm~ I wanna put some in my rice too so~ Here cum in this bottle too if you need to~" I said getting something else out and setting it down as I cooked.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:12 am

She squeaked, spasmed, twitched... blushed brighter... and then began cumming, filling one of the pitchers up to nearly the halfway point. She swayed a bit, moaning and groaning, then blushed and poked your cheek as she said, "J~Just for that..." She grabbed a towel and got it wet, then moved to start washing some of the cum off your face. She was trying to look stern... but really it resembled more of a cute pout.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:17 am

I gave her a return pout, before humming "I could always go grab some aphrodisiacs if you wanna make sure you can stay up for taking my virginity later~ I know where my mom keeps the ones she likes to give my dad, they're stupidly strong." I told her "Helpfully" wanting to tease her a little bit "If you get me pregnant I'll marry you." I told her once she got closer cleaning me and leaned down to kiss her lips happily giggling, oddly enough, enjoying myself as I did.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:25 am

She squeaked and blushed, and thanks to still having the pitcher where it was, filled it the rest of the way as she squeaked and came. You now had one full pitcher of your girlfriend's cum. She was blushing and sputtering, but then got a determined glint in her eyes. She set the the pitcher down... got behind you... oh... oh my, she was hiking your skirt up and pulling your panties!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:31 am

I blushed, a bit nervous as she got behind me, but, it was my first time, you couldn't get pregnant your first time right? I pushed my ass back towards her "I'm serious, get me pregnant and I'll insist on marriage~" I reached back and spread my ass with a hand slapping it "I'll sign the papers the second a baby bump appears~"
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:44 am

"Deal." She said before she just simply slammed on home into you, and... there should be pain. You've read about that. But instead, as she takes your virginity, hell, as she knocks on and then bashes into your womb as she pries your cervix open... you just cum, and cum, and cum... and then she starts fucking you, and you're cumming even more! H~Holy... H~holy fucking hell! M~Maybe you'd really lucked out after all!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:00 pm

I blinked, and then winced, expecting pain, only, to let out a whorish moan of delight "F~Fuck me~ S~So good~" I moaned out, my hymen didn't even hurt as she shoved through it, and my cervix opened up and I was just shaking and cumming and shivering "W~Why so G~Good~ I~I'll G~god C~Crazy~" I moaned out, panting as I tried to finish the cooking fast.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:44 pm

"D~Don't know... but... f~fuck..." Gaea moaned out, then proceeded to start just jackhammering into you as she felt your body getting used to and enjoying her length so much. It was making it rather hard to cook too... so much pleasure... cumming so much~! Your legs felt like jelly!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:15 am

I squealed and moaned and let out little gasps and squeaks and tried to focus on finishing the cooking that way I could turn and then latch onto her with a fierce kiss, completely lost in the pleasure she was giving you "S~So good~ M~MY body was made for you~ Your's was made for me~ We were made for each other this is so good~ I love it~ I love you~ This is amazing~ I'm gonna go crazy~" I moaned out loudly as I came on her fat cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:36 am

That only seemed to excite more, and made her pick up speed. But it also made her cock throb more and more until she was hilting into you and flooding your womb with rope after rope of warm, gooey seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:42 am

I shuddered and clung to her tightly, kissing her again and again "More~ P~Please~ So Warm~ I love it~ More cum~" I begged softly panting, too turned on to care at the moment and desperate for her jizz and her cock, I was loving it too much to quite now.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:58 am

Her cock was still hard, so she nodded, tossing you onto the couch and pinning you as her lips met yours, her tits mashed into your own, and she resumed, pounding the shape of her dick further and further into your body.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:03 am

I squealed and eagerly wrapped my arms and legs around her, deepening the sloppy kiss with a lewd smile, I was loving it, I adored it~ I wanted more~ I was so lost in desire that I was all too happy to hump her back "Y~Yesh~ Y~Yesh~ So Good~ U~Use my Womb as your personal baby maker~ I wanna go to school pregnant and have everyone know you're the daddy~ I wanna introduce you to my parents filled up with your babies~" I hornily begged.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:16 am

She shivered, from head to toe, like a rippling wave... then the next thing you knew, you weren't wrapped around her. You were beneath her, squashed into the cushions as she proceeded to [u]breed[/u you. Rutting away as if her very life depended on ensuring she knocked you up as her hips slammed into you over and over.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:24 am

I was soon enough screaming, cumming, howling, there were no thoughts in my head besides cumming my brains out on the fat cock of my Girlfriend, every thrust of the cock slamming into my womb forced a "La Ou~" or "Api~" from my mouth, I was cumming so much and so hard that all my moans and words were a slurred mess.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:36 am

This continued on for five hours. She came nearly a dozen times, and even when it felt like her dick had to be aching from how sensitive it'd gotten after so many, she still kept going til she passed out atop you, finally spent.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:40 am

I followed not too long after, I was only awake because her cock knocking on the back of my womb kept me awake, with it done, well I was soon passing out under her twitching in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:56 am

You wake up first, still pinned beneath her. Memory slowly trickles to you, as you recall how things had escalated. Your stomach also rumbles in annoyance at you, having been made to wait so long for food.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:34 pm

I blushed and squeaked, before slowly crawling my way out from under her and went back into the kitchen to heat up food for the both of us, embarrassed by my own actions, god I was such a slut teasing her like that.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games