Reverse World(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Reverse World(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:37 pm

She blushed and looked away with an embarrassed pout at your words, but her pussy tightened and then she was wiggling and panting softly as you teased her whole body, looking more and more overwhelmed and turned on and her pussy got more and more wet soft little gasps and whimpers and moans that she couldn't fully muffle escaping from her as you steadily worked her over.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 13, 2023 11:18 pm

He was blushing quite a bit himself, half having trouble believing he was really doing this, half wondering what she might have done if he'd expressed interest earlier, and even wondering if the lewd dream he'd had that morning had actually been something else... Still, for the moment, he was quite determined, and continued to let his hands roam over her torso, hips, and groin, while he licked, kissed, and nipped at her neck and ears, while briefly locking lips with Danni as he kept up his steady pace. He didn't feel like he was in any kind of hurry, and so he'd only start thrusting faster and harder if he felt her trying to move back to meet him more.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:28 am

She didn't seem able to meet you more, in fact Danni barely seemed able to keep standing even with the help of the counter she was bent over moaning, wiggling, whining, gasping and shaking in please, hell she was even drooling a bit, but she seemed completely incapable of saying words.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 14, 2023 5:54 am

"I think I found your kink... o~or you're just too b~busy enjoying yourself." Kayin said with a chuckle. With a shy grin, he started thrusting harder into her, eager to drive her over the edge before he could so that she could fully enjoy herself as his own pleasure was rising ever higher. With her being in no state to say otherwise, and him enjoying too much how tight and wet she was, he slammed home and flooded her with his seed once he felt her cumming.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:39 am

She moaned more, bending over and lifting her ass up, she was fully off the ground now as she panted like a bitch in heat, her juices coating her fur, when you slammed in and started cumming her toes curled and she yipped and oh holy shit she got even tighter~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 14, 2023 9:41 am

Bleating in surprise at how tight he felt her getting, Kayin gripped onto her tighter and pressed her into the counter more. His cock throbbed and pulsed and then fired off several more spurts of his jizz as he ground into her, unable to do much else at the moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:00 am

She was completely out of it for the moment, her legs sticking out a little awkwardly and her toes curling as she continued to cum and milk you, her eyes rolled up and her body jerking every now and then in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:12 am

It took a good moment to pull out of her, her tight confines wanting to practically cling to and milk his pillar. But he managed after a moment, and grabbed a tissue or three to try and clean off some of the mess on him... and a bit that tried leaking out of Danni. He gave her a headpat, then decided to just focus on the job again for the moment as he finally took a moment to be more aware of the store and his surroundings.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:22 am

She was giggling and took a bit to calm down but once she did she gave your cheek a kiss and practically skipped off to go back to stocking, then you looked up into the smug face of a bat girl looking at you "That a Service I can request?" She asked laughing a bit, which, even if you didn't realize the body you knew the voice, Mila Albu one the "Party Girl's" on your college's campus, she was pretty well known for drinking the entire football team under the table at a party.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:30 am

Blushing from the kiss, Kayin squeaked as he looked forward and saw Mila Albu, now a bat girl. The girl had a reputation, and it was for being the biggest partier and or swinger on the entire campus. Possibly the city if some people were to be believed. (91) Her question took him completely by surprise and he shook his head no in embarrassment and surprise as he said, "A~Aah n~no, t~that was just an a~ah, f~favor for my friend. W~We d~don't, I~I don't offer that as s~service!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:34 am

She hummed "Oh~ I can be a very nice friend~ Doubly so if I get a creampie or five out of the deal~?" She purred leaning forwards and flashing her tits at you by pulling her shirt down with a giggle "Though if you say no~ I guess I just need you to ring me up." She said, motioning at the fucking mountain of alcohol, soda, juice and candy that was on the belt waiting to be scanned and put into a cart.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 14, 2023 10:38 am

Still too overwhelmed by this and his own awkwardness and lack of guts catching back up with him, Kayin simply began to sheepishly work on ringing her up. He wasn't able to keep from glancing at her breasts every so often, given her tugging her shirt down as she had, but now he couldn't bring himself to try and accept her offer or much else. If she was really interested, it'd have to be on her to do something about it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:00 am

She didn't push more but when she paid she also left a note with an address and time on it, leaving the store with her hips rolling so you couldn't tear your eyes away.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 18, 2023 3:17 am

Kayin shivered and gulped... darnit, he was practically hard again. (51) He wasn't sure he could go through with the implicit invitation, but he did take the slip all the same and pocket it before trying to focus on his work.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games