Reverse World(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Reverse World(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:33 am

It took even less time and then she had you up and bent over her desk, pulling your pants down she grabbed your cock and aimed it back, roughly shoving her pussy on it she began to fuck you doggy style, just with your dick into her pussy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:42 am

Kayin was a virgin, so he wasn't prepared for what happened next. He bleated and his hips jerked as he said, "H~Holy hell! F~First... a~aah... f~first time..." But he thrust his hips trying to match her pace as he moved to brace against the desk, finding this position a bit strange but also arousing at the same time.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:55 am

She slapped your ass hard "Shut up whore males only live cause they pleasure girls, that's your purpose." She was using your horns as handle bars and fucking you roughly slapping her hips into your ass over and over as she forced you into her pussy again and again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:04 am

Blushing and wondering if she meant that literally, or if she was just a sexist bitch, he still just decided to nod and endure, though clearly he'd made an impression all the same since his dick was inside her folds. Which fuck, they were so wet, so hot, so tight... He needed to try and last... this was his first time, he didn't want to be a quick shot.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rolled... 28 for either guts or proficiency
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:08 am

While it was hard, because it was your first time, it was also easier than normal, because your boss very clearly wasn't trying to make you feel good, she was just using you, then she came and her pussy clamped hard almost making you go over the edge, only for her to pull away and throw some money on you...a hundred and some dollars were thrown on your back "Here's a bonus slut, now get the fuck outa my office." and slapped your ass as she sat back down.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:23 am

Guts Roll... 7 roflmao

Shuddering and panting, Kayin felt like he was nearly there, just a bit more... but then, she pulled off and away and threw... money at him? He blinked a bit... but then, he got angry. Really angry. His first time, and he was treated like a fuck toy and a whore? His eyes flashed red and he smacked the money aside as he got up, grabbed her head, and growled out,

"I didn't cum, bitch!" before slamming his pillar down her face as he began fucking her face!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:39 am

She gave you a huff "So?" Before blink in shock, looking offended as you face fucked her, she started slapping your legs in annoyance. But the response was almost, lackadaisical honestly. Like she didn't care and was letting you do it, or like it didn't matter.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:42 am

A part of Kayin was confused at why she wasn't putting much effort in trying to get him off her if she really didn't want him doing this. Maybe she actually was enjoying it... or maybe there was something else going on. In any case, he lasted about a minute and a half before he slammed home and fired the first spurt, then pulled back to coat her tongue in the rest. When he pulled out he grunted, pulled his pants back up and simply left, leaving the cash she'd thrown at him where it was as he stormed back to the front counter.

His first time hadn't even been nice or sweet...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 12:04 pm

When you finished she hummed "Well at least you're not like the normal sluts you got some bite to you, good for you." But other than that she just didn't seem to care and casually chewed on your cum and gathered the money as you left, you found Danni almost right outside looking so totally done with a customer's BS as they kept asking and talking and asking without letting her respond.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:42 pm

Not quite sure what she meant by that, but not feeling like probing, (11) Kayin when he got back to the counter moved in to help relieve Danni from the troublesome customer. At least that was also similar to the Danni he knew. As soon as the customer was satisfied (or mollified at least) and left, Kayin asked, "Ya didn't have to deal with too much, did you?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 12, 2023 6:24 am

The customer took an annoyingly long time to get rid of, she kept asking about things that you were positive would only be sold in like, a specialty health food store and didn't seem to understand you didn't have it, it took almost ten minutes before she left and Danni looked like she was gonna strangle them when the they finally left.

She sighed "No but you didn't have to do that, aren't you still a virgin, doesn't it make you uncomfortable to have some random bitch just, ogle you like that, it's disgusting how needy some bitches are, I half thought she was just gonna start jilling it in front of us." She complained as she said this well, that was something you didn't know, didn't realize was the customer like that? You were more focused on "Customer" than "Woman" during that whole exchange.

"Sure I like showing off but I never try to actually force shit, the way she was wiggling her ass like a bitch in heat and trying to act all coy and pull her shirt down little by little, she probably would have jumped your bones and said you asked for it the second you showed any interest." She complained more sounding really annoyed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:34 am

"She was showing off?" Kayin asked with a blink and a headtilt, having been too busy trying to help her out to notice such. However, at the comment of being a virgin, Kayin blurted out, "O~Oh, I uh, lost my virginity with the boss a moment ago... I uh, guess I impressed her enough that she decided to ride me, sort of?"

Still, Kayin gave Danni a soft headpat. "Anyways, that lady's gone now, so no need to dwell."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:49 am

Danni blinked and then groaned softly "Alright, listen Kayin, like, the boss is a bitch, she also sees most men as living sex toys and I've heard her say some pretty sexist shit about how men don't need rights and need to just belong to a propper woman who knows how to whore them out, like that's a quote from her, so like, whatever she's said don't think all gals are like that, I promise we're not." She said looking worried though looking at her, she seemed jealous too, and thinking back, Danni wasn't the type as a guy at least to just flash people, had, had Danni been trying to seduce you, did Danni want your dick? And was now worried that your bitch of a boss had ruined her chance?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 12, 2023 7:55 am

Picking up on those things, and thinking back on how Danni had been flashing him... (39) He blushed quite a bit, but after a moment moved behind Danni and pushed her towards the counter. His hands groping her rear and running up and down her side as he pressed his bulge against her ass.

"I~If you'd w-wanted to d-do something with me, c-could have just asked ya know?" He offered, giving a shy blush.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:06 am

Danni, blushed and sputtered "I~I didn't say that." she denied looking embarrassed, but, she also seemed confused, but also turned on at you groping and rubbing against her, like the very idea of you coming on to her was so foreign she was having trouble processing it, but even as she did, her body was a lot more honest, seeing as she was rubbing herself back against your bulge eager.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:14 am

Groaning as he felt her rubbing back against him, his thumbs hooked into her pants and pulled down. Letting him soon rub his length between her legs and against her slit as he kneaded her rear.

"S-Says the girl who came up and flashed me... a-and sounded jealous boss got my v-card." Kayin teased, leaning in to lick at one of her ears.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:29 am

When you put your hands down you remembered, she wasn't wearing anything but that super baggy sweater, meaning you just ended up grabbing her furry hips, but when you teased and licked her ear she was even more embarrassed "W~What the hell, guy in charge, never heard, hot..."She babbled under her breath but you were close enough to hear, which, hmm, did, did that mean that normally girls were in charge during sex here and male-dom was rare or unheard of? Or maybe a niche fetish? One that you just might be giving to Danni at this rate.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:32 am

That certainly opened up alot of questions... maybe when his shift was done, he'd look some things up. For now though, he lined himself up and then started pushing into her as he licked at her other ear and squeezed both cheeks tightly. "I-I mean, if you'd prefer me to stop... and be the one to pin me to the counter... just gotta say so. Otherwise..." Fuck she felt damned tight, he couldn't believe he was really doing this. But if she did nothing to stop him, he'd start thrusting in and out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:49 am

She didn't say anything, just blushed and rubbed her soaking wet pussy against you softly biting her lip, when you pushed in she gasped and her eyes fluttered and she went up on her tip toes and seemed shocked again...was, was Danni a virgin? Did you just take her V-card...had she been wanting to lose V-cards to each other, the adorable embarrassed and refusing to admit her feeling side, was hiding something this cute?!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 12, 2023 8:54 am

"Mmhm... I'll make up for us not sharing our V-cards... by making you feel very, very good~" Kayin purred, the cute reaction he was getting from her as he plunged into her making him more excited. He started out slow, but made sure his plunges were nice and deep as he spread her out. On top of that, he let one hand glide upwards, taking hold of her breasts as he licked and nipped playfully at her ears. All the while, he did his best to keep an eye on how she responded... feeling out her pussy...

rolled for I assume proficiency (or charm), got 59
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games