Reverse World(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Reverse World(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:27 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayin
Appearance: (After he wakes up)
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... atnsfw.png
Info:
Your average and typical guy and a bit of an introvert, he was someone who didn't have much luck with the ladies. While he was rather smart and a hard worker, he didn't have alot of confidence and he was about average at interacting with others. Trying to see if a new scene would be better for him then his hometown, he decided to move in with his big sister who lived in the city and was a bit of an up and coming model. Like his mother though, she didn't want him to slack off, so he got a job at a local convenience store while also attending a local community college while there.

Sadly though, the change in scenery didn't seem to help much. So one day while going out for Chinese with his sister, he was given a rare fortune cookie, one the owner of the restaurant said would grant any wish, provided they kept it to themselves. So wishing he could have better luck with the ladies, he snapped the cookie open and enjoyed it, finding it better than ones he'd had before, so at least it wasn't going to be too much of a disappointment, right?

Stats:
Knowledge 15
Guts 8
Proficiency 13
Kindness 11
Charm 11

His Big Sister, Azmerelda
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... onding.png
https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... s_ride.png

Nothing seemed to change, hell you even ended up breaking your alarm clock on accident. The change you woke up to was a few odd sensations, notably your fur felt a bit sticky since you came on yourself thanks to a good dream, secondly, the fact that you had fur thirdly was the fact that you woke up to the feeling of your sister's furry butt slamming into your stomach "WAKE UP BABY BRO!" she said loudly before laughing "You got work and you broke your Alarm clock so I gotta make sure you don't miss~" she called before getting up and leaving, letting you see her naked furry butt swaying out of your room, "I'm Making breakfast so hurry up and shower~!" She yelled at you as she walked tot he kitchen.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Reverse World(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:41 am

Kayin groaned and blinked and then bleated and nearly yelped, but he did fall out of bed in the haste of his confusion as he tried to make sense of everything that'd just happened. He was in a bit of a tangled heap with his blankets, his cock twitching as he blinked and watched his sisters sexy, naked, furry rear sway as it left his room. He blinked a few more times, then wrestled with the blankets as he worked to get himself pulled out and over to a mirror as he tried to figure out just what the heck was happening, even as old habit kicked in and he said, "Y~Yeah, s~sure thing Sis!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:52 am

Yup, you were furry alright, just like your sister. and well, the other thing you noticed was that instead of bodywash you had "Furwash" and an extra bottle that was "Furconditioner" the other thing you noticed was a big dildo sticking to the side of the shower and you weren't sure if that was your sister's juices or water from her shower on it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:58 am

Confused as all heck, but knowing if he took too long his Sister would be on his case, he went ahead and hurriedly started showering. Briefly, he thought about picking the dildo up and giving it a lick out of curiosity, but well, he couldn't bring himself to do that and he just told himself it had to be from whenever his sister took a shower... though wait, when would that have been? Groaning and shaking his head and briefly trying not to think about such things, though it was harder after that display...

Washed and cleaned up, he went ahead and got dressed for work before heading off to the kitchen to help with breakfast like he normally would, even as he kept his eyes out for anything else that was weird or different.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:06 am

Well nothing looked out of place, but, while cooking your sister did slap your ass, or grab your hips to move you when she needed too, she was a lot more...touchy? Instead of going around she rubbed against as she passed, gave you little hugs, kisses and gropes as she moved around, but, it wasn't even super sexual, it was just, affectionate really, like it was well, some kind of "Normal" casual skinship or something, she didn't even seem to think on it, even remarking you were a bit jumpy today and asking if you were okay, like it was weird you moved away from her touches.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:18 am

The touchyness was surprising to Kayin, even as it made him excited, especially the slaps to his ass and the feeling of her body against his back here and there. As she asked that though, he bleated in surprise and did his best to try and calm down. "A~Ah, I uh, I guess I didn't sleep that well last night... Y~yeah, am sure that's it..." He felt an urge to reassure her, maybe by trying to be as touchy as she was being, but he found himself hesitating too much and just didn't end up doing so in as much of a skinship manner she was doing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:26 am

She only seemed to get more concerned leaning into you, looking in your eyes, checking your temp humming and even forcing you to promise to call her if you get sick at work today, she didn't want anything happening, the fact she said this while holding your arm so tight you hand brushed her crotch and glared into your eyes sent some odd feelings through your body, but soon enough breakfast was done, you had eaten and it was soon time to go.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:38 am

The seriousness of the concern Azmerelda was showing surprised him so much that when he felt his hand next to her crotch, brushing close to it, he went ahead and stroked her folds through the front of her thong in an effort to try and calm her down. "R~Relax Big Sis, I'll be alright, I promise. I'll be okay... you'll be the first I call if I'm feeling worse later, okay?" He also leaned forward to rub his snoot against her own, figuring maybe that would help calm her down. Once he finished eating, he also gave her ass a grope when he hugged her before heading off to work.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:47 am

She seemed to feel a bit better at your touches, on the way to work, well, everyone was a furry now, not just your family, so good to know. The next thing you noticed was there were a lot more girls out. And when you got to work you saw why, your Co-worker Danni, ran up to you, then smirked and lifted the super baggy sweater he had, showing off his tits and crotch, which you would have been sure had a dick yesterday. "Check it out~ I'm completely commando~" he, she said giggling "And I got a new piercing guess where~?" She asked teasingly.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:52 am

It was nice to see his Sister feeling better after that, though he was still blushing fiercely. Also nice to see everyone else was a furry as well. It'd have been a bit weird if he and his Sis were the only ones. The presence of more girls was also a bit confusing, but he just figured maybe he hadn't paid much attention before...

Until he discovered, not in the way he'd have expected, that one of his coworkers was now a girl. He let out a surprised bleat when she flashed him, unable to not look at her breasts and groin. "I~I uh... uhm..." He tried to stammer out, was caught too flatfooted to even be able to form a coherent response.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:58 am

She then showed off some crazy flexibility by giggling "Nope neither of those~" And turned around, bent over until her bottom was facing up and reached back with both hands to spread her cheeks, showing off a ring piercing in her asshole "You can kiss it if you promise to be a good boy~" she teased you with a laugh, sounding like she was enjoying this way too much, either just showing off, or your reactions, one of the two.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:05 am

He definitely wasn't expecting what came next, bleating in surprise as she just flashed her ass at him too. He was blushing so much he felt like his ears had to be burning red too. "D~Danni, s~seriously, w~we're at work..." Though he noted that no one else around, of the small handful of customers, seemed to be minding. His cock strained at his pants, and while the thought did cross his mind, this was just... too much and he sheepishly shook his head at her. Just what was going on here?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:12 am

She stuck her tongue out, before groaning as a female voice came over the sound system "Kayin please report to the manager's office, Kayin please report to the manager's office." making Danni stand up and huff "Cunt." She said flipping off the speakers, something he had done as a guy a few times, notably when he had been force behind a cash register instead of stocking shelves.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:19 am

Well, at least that was the same, though Kayin did apologize to Danni and promised to make whatever it was be quick. He then hurried off to the office, frowning just a bit. His boss had been a guy... but then so had Danni. Did that mean that his boss was female now?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:30 am

As you approached "Finally, Stupid slut, You men are only useful for this, so next time I call you hurry up or I'm kicking you out." a female voice said before a hand landed on your horn and pulled you into the office, roughly pulling you over, and forcing you face up on a chair, letting you glimpse your boss before your face was muzzled by her fat ass cheeks.

eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:46 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I got a 3 for my guts roll lol xD Lets roll for charm and...
... 2.

Kayin was surprised, to say the least, when he saw his boss. First, he was a she. Second... she was... well, sexy as hell. Her words drew a very confused bleat from him and a squeak as he was suddenly punted (or so it felt) into her seat. He was blushing brilliantly, confused beyond all belief... more so as she suddenly sat down on his face! But then... he drew in her scent and groaned. Her forceful demeanor made him, already hard, even harder, and before he realized it, he was groaning out, "Yes Ma'am~" before his hands came up to grope, knead, and massage her ass as he got to work on both her folds and her tailhole, making a note of whichever she seemed to want pleasured more and throwing himself into the sudden perverse task... when in rome...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 9:56 am

She hummed and slapped you whenever your tongue went for her pussy, she seemed to want your attention on her tailhole "You haven't earned my pussy yet slut, little boi whores like you start with tail holes, a woman's pussy is way more precious than your filthy cock, so you have to earn it, unless the woman tell you she wants it." She said casually, as she sat on your face, did some sort of paperwork and according to your ears, she was trying her best to hide moans and wiggles.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:01 am

"Understood Ma'am~" He groaned and almost growled out, turning his full focus to her tailhole. And as much as his cock was straining against his jeans, right now he needed to please his boss. He needed the job after all, it had taken a bit of time for him to find it so he didn't want to lose it. As such, he put his everything into getting her off via just her tailhole as his hands worked over her ass cheeks. And from the sounds she was unable to keep from making, he was doing a damned good job. Which made him more confident and just gave him more drive and energy to continue!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:11 am

It couldn't have been more than a few minutes before she was moaning and squirting and giving your chest a coating of her juices. "G~Good Slut the other hole now, keep it up and maybe I'll let you use that filthy dick for something higher than it's station!" She said, her foot lightly stepping on your cock.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:24 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Charm roll 14

Nodding and panting, but a little bit distracted as she stepped on his cock through his pants... though it felt like she wasn't wearing anything over her foot... or maybe she just had on very thing stockings. He turned his attention to her pussy, lapping at it and plunging his tongue inside her, flicking her clit, sucking and nipping playfully at it as he gave each of her ass cheeks a light smack as he continued pleasuring her... fuck, he didn't know what had happened. Was this a dream, or some weird coma thing? If it was... well, he wasn't sure if he wanted it to end!
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games