Amnesiac in EQG(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Amnesiac in EQG(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:04 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Kayin Dreemurr
Appearance: https://d.furaffinity.net/art/rainbowsp ... mrefns.png
Info: A guy who appeared out of nowhere with no memory of where he came from or who he was, he's reliant on the kindness and generosity of those he meets, though he's also impressionable and perhaps even malleable to those who might wish to do different things to him...

You woke up to the sound of a girl panting lightly, and the sight of two sweaty legs, and following it up you found sweaty thighs, a bikini bottom, sweaty stomach, sweaty breasts in a bikini top, and a rather nice looking girl with a cap on her head holding two popsicles one she put in her mouth but the other was on your head "There ya go, are you alright? It's hot out today if you're not used to it you should stay inside." She said worriedly. "Oh Sorry, my name's Sunset, Sunset Shimmer, I saw you passed out while I was on my run." She said, quickly introducing herself as she tried to help you sit up and give you the popsicle to suck on.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Amnesiac in EQG(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:16 am

Groaning a bit as he came to, he blinked and blushed at the sight of the nice, sexy looking gal before him. His body reacted to such a stimulating view as he felt a stirring between his legs first, but then his brain caught up with what the nice girl was saying. "O~Oh, uhm, thanks miss. I'm uh..." For a brief moment he blinks, uncertain, but then he says, "Kayin, Kayin Dreemurr." Kayin then glances about in confusion as he takes in his surroundings, while taking the popsicle and giving it a lack. Mhm, nice and cold.

"You say you found me passed out? Cause, I uh, don't remember how I got here. And don't even know where... here is."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:36 am

She seemed to get even more concerned "Hmm? Currently we are in Canterlot City? Does that ring any bells? Country of Equestria? No?" She asked looking more and more concerned the more you didn't seem to understand and quickly stood up and reached into a back pack that you hadn't seen she was wearing before, pulling out a phone "Hold on, eat your popsicle." She told you as she called on it.

Soon enough you and her were riding in a ambulance to a hospital where they did a bunch of tests, they couldn't find anyone matching you anywhere either by name or by looks, They wanted to keep you overnight, just to make sure everything was okay and they could get some test results back. Sunset promised to come back and visit in the morning once visiting hours were up.

Then you had dinner brought to you by well, a rather sexy nurse "Hello Dear, I'll be taking care of you tonight, I'm Nurse Redheart, sorry if you didn't get lunch everything was rather frazzled, we normally don't need people around here to spend the night so you're something of a rare case." She told you as she set up a lap table for you and then turned and bent over, flashing her panties as she brought up a tray of food and set it down, some kind of fruit juice in a carton along with some milk in another for drinks and the main was some homemade vegetable soup and corn bread, then she winked and pulled out a slice of apple pie "I saved a slice for you since I knew you missed lunch~" She said setting it down, and accidentally letting you see the valley between her breasts.

"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:47 am

Kayin shakes his head at both. He blinks at her words, her tone almost having a sense of command to it. He goes ahead and does what she asks, slurping, licking, sucking, and occasionally taking chomps out of the popsicle. He finished it by the time an ambulance arrived, which left him confused. Aside from not remembering anything, he didn't feel sick or anything. Still, so as to not make more of a fuss, he went along with them and did his best to put up with the tests and stuff. Though when they mentioned they couldn't find him, that did worry him a smidge.

"A-Alright." He says to Sunset Shimmer, feeling nervous and anxious now as she leaves. Kayin does his best to remain calm, then blushes as the nurse arrives. Finding it hard not to let his eyes drink in her very, very sexy form and her outfit... which almost seemed more risque costume then actual uniform. When she turned and bent over, he squeaked more and felt a tent in his pants forming quickly.

"T~Thank you N~Nurse Redheart." He says, even as his eyes are looking at her breasts rather than the pie slice as he licks his lips and fidgets.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:51 am

She seemed to understand where you were looking and giggled at it rather than get mad "Hmm, Tell you what, be a good boy for me and finish your food and I'll give you a slice of cake afterwards~ Call me when you're finished just push the button~" She said, turning around to push the cart out, she slapped her ass at you when she mentioned a "Slice of Cake" even if she didn't turn around.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 6:59 am

"Y~Yes m~ma'am!" Kayin replied, even as his cheeks burned as red as the cross on her hat. And what he'd caught of her bra. Shivering, he went ahead and dug in. It wasn't bad, though he couldn't remember if he'd had better. Which did bother him a bit. At least though, he found himself thinking more about the 'slice of cake' he could be getting from the sexy Nurse, which helped keep his tent going. Once he finished, he just hit the button, squirming and fidgeting in a mixture of excitement and nervousness.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:05 am

It took a little longer than you were expecting for her to show up and it made your already hard cock feel even harder and more needy and right as you were worrying if she'd show up, she entered, only this time, she was only wearing her shoes, stockings, gloves and hat, nothing else and her hips were swaying as she approached "Hmm~ Good Boy~"' She purred moving the tray off, but leaving the lap table there, before easily getting up on the bed, facing away she leaned over the table she wiggled her ass at you playfully "Feel free to eat with your hands~ If you are fast enough I might even give you a special~ Reward~" She purred.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:13 am

Kayin squeaked but smiled shyly when she returned like that... and more so as Nurse Redheart called him a "Good Boy". He couldn't take her eyes off her as she strolled on over, taking in every bit of her sexy ass form. Once she climbed on up and wriggled her ass at him, he nodded, hands moving to grope and knead at her sexy rear. "A~Aye aye, Nurse~" Kayin then leaned in, lapping at her exposed folds and moaning as he took in her scent and taste. "Mmhm... this cake... better than the pie~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:20 am

She hummed and reached back petting and scratching your head softly "Good boy~ Don't think~ don't care~ Just worship my body and eat your cake~" She purred in pleasure, steadily you could taste her more and more as her pussy got wetter and wetter.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:26 am

He blushed and shivered at the petting and scratches to his lead, leaning into them as he was already working on doing just that. Though her calling him a good boy again, and telling him not to think and just worship... it made his cock strain at his pants more even as he nodded. Closing his eyes, he let his hands focus on her ass cheeks, gropping, rolling, kneading and palming them as he did his best to let everything else but Nurse Redheart's pussy fade away.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:43 am

She hummed and moaned and kept the soft, gentle encouragement up, telling you that all you had to was pleasure her, that's all that matter, she seemed impressed with you, and eventually she came, pretty quickly in fact, she tasted like strawberries, then she hummed "Show some love to my other hole Good Boy~ you just missed the time to for my pussy~ but if you lube me up enough I can take you in my other hole~" She promised with a purr.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:48 am

Feeling good from the encouragement and soft, gentle touches, Kayin didn't even find himself pouting when she informed him he'd miss the time for getting to plunge into her pussy. He was just happy he'd gotten her to cum. Of course, getting to feel her hot, tight ass was also a good thing, and so he nodded with lidded eyes as his lips and tongue moved to her backdoor. "Yes Nurse~ As you wish~"

Maybe he could do well enough to make her cum from there too before he'd get such a chance?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rolled a 10 this time
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:01 am

It took some work, lubing and opening her up, little by little, but then suddenly she was sitting up, pulling table off and setting it down, and then she was in your lap, her ass grinding against your hard cock as she hummed, her pussy juices already on your thighs "Well~ Good boy~ Tell me what you want~ Do you want me to ride~ or bend me over and fuck~?" she purred with a sassy smirk over her shoulder at you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:12 am

Pulling back as she started moving, Kayin was panting, drinking in Nurse Redheart's form again as she freed his cock and started rubbing her ass against him. Even as she asked such however, he already knew. His eyes flashed red as now a dominant excitement came to him and he smoothly shifted as he pressed into her backside and groped at her breasts. He lined himself up, and nipped at her ear as he let out a husky growl,

"Bending and fucking~" Then he plunged on into her, kissing at her neck as he started to eagerly pound away at her.

Rolled a 1d20 to decide, got a nat 20 so he's very eager to bend and fuck her.

Roll for sex is 23
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:45 am

She let out a happy moan as she took your whole length into her ass "Yes~ More~" she moaned, begged softly, baring her neck for you, shivering in pleasure as her hot ass eagerly welcomed your cock, you could feel it already trying to milk you, before you even started, then she was eagerly letting out moans and gasps and squeaks of pleasure even as she tried to muffle herself she was obviously enjoying the rough fucking, her eyes slowly rolling up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:50 am

Hearing her moans was music to Kayin's ears, and he grinned when she bared her neck. Biting and suckling hard at a spot, he turned her and helped muffle her with an eager and impassioned kiss. His cock was throbbing excitedly as it plunged in and out of her tight and welcoming ass, and he soon let one hand leave her chest to give her ass a firm smack as his other started to more roughly grope her. He was going to do his damndest to make sure she came at least once before he did... twice if he could manage it.

Rolled again, got a 9 this time lol. Can ignore my extra rolling if ya want
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:14 am

She seemed to realize what you had wanted and got a lewd smile on her face, soon she was shaking her hips and trying to make you cum first, it became a competition you and her moaning and gasping and groans as you both fucked each other like animals, until finally, finally, she let out a cry of pleasure as she came hard, squirting on you, her eyes rolling up, mere seconds before you flooded her ass with a massive load of jizz.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:20 am

Kayin felt his excitement rise when she turned it into a competition, and that just made him want to best her at it even more and make sure she had a wonderful dicking. It was hard, she was rather experienced... but determination won out. It also meant the edging this fucking had been ensured he had plenty to give her as he groaned out and flooded her with what felt like damn near every drop of jizz he had.

Slumping atop her a bit but not making any move to pull out, his eyes shifted back to sapphire blue as he licked at the spot he'd sought to leave a hickie, while more softly groping at both breasts now. "Ha... mhm... h~hope I pleased ya~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:31 am

She giggled and reached up, petting your head happily "Oh you are a good~ Good Boy~" She half moaned and half purred seeming content in just laying here with you for now, her ass working to milk the last bits of cum from you as she hugged you into her chest "Hmm~ Haven't had a patient get better than playing with my tits in years~ my good boy~" She purred happily complimenting you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 9:37 am

Kayin blushed and dipped his head a bit bashfully at her praise, though her praise and the headpats did briefly make his cock twitch a bit more and spurt out some more cum. Feeling very pleased with himself, he snuggled into her breasts and let his hands take turns sliding up and down her sides, giving her chest and ass softer squeezes each time as he alternated their directions.

"C~Can't remember if this is my first time or not... but if it was, g~glad I could please you so well~"
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games