The Bullys New Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Bullys New Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 30, 2023 11:40 am

"G-Gotta use you... much as I can... before school has to start!" She grunts and groans, smacking your ass which jiggles as she keeps plowing on into you. The feeling of her dick stirring you up so made at least one thing seem to float up to your mind. Try as hard as you might... you were really, really starting to fall for and love dick... weren't you? As crazy as that sounded... could it really be that you were turning into a slut for cock?

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll 1d100+10. If ya get over fifty, your Am I a Slut? trait will change into I am a Slut~ which will boost resisting sexual advances to +20 and how good you handle getting fucked by -20
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:54 am

((48+10=58))

In answered all I could do was moan like a true slut, I was totally a Slut, I was loving sex so much~ I didn't know if it was thanks to the pills, futas or something else, but I had to be a good little slut for the futa making my pussy feel so good~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 01, 2023 1:49 am

Trait Evolved
I am a Slut~
resisting sexual advances +20 generally, -20 to handle getting fucked

That seemed to make the nerdy futa gal all the more eager, and before it was time for school she flooded you five more times. When she did clue in that you weren't basically in heat though she got very bashful and a tad apologetic, letting you use her shower (and also letting you have one of the better quality ramen bowls for breakfast). As you were eating it though, you got a message from those bullies again... hehe, they wanted to use you again this morning too. Would you go ahead and meet with them to do so?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Nov 01, 2023 5:04 am

I had been shaking my hips, moaning, squealing and giggling as she fucked and flooded me five more times, still I giggled and pulled her into a hug when she got embarrassed and gave her a cummy kiss on the lips "It's fine~ I kinda really needed it yesterday...and you seem like you needed it too~" I sing songed before showering and eating then I hummed at the text "Welp, Got a Dick appointment, see you later cutie~" honest she was cute, not drop dead sexy and sure she had a little pudge but that made her nice and cuddly! Getting dressed I quickly set off for school.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:24 pm

She blushed and stared at you as you left, and once you got to school, each step bringing you closer to the meeting place made you more and more excited for what was to come. You got there first this time, which gave you a moment to seek to further get ready, if you so desired.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:39 am

I gave her a kiss on the lips before I left. And Once at the school and in position, I hummed, and got naked, before getting an idea and taping a piece of paper with "Free Cum Toilet Pussy For Futa" writtin on it to a stall and got in, sitting down and putting my feet up behind my head when I heard people enter.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 02, 2023 4:57 am

The first futa was unsurprisingly Monica, and while she had some surprise on her face, her dick showed how eager she was. And to your own surprise... you were just as eager... no, more so than she was. "Well, never would have thought that all it'd take to make ya be a fucking futa dick loving slut was a gender change pill. If I'd known that, I'd have done the prank a year ago~"

She smacked your pussy lips with her rod. "Come on then, tell me how much ya want it~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:31 am

I blinked and blushed "Not J~Just gender change, The other pills help too." I muttered, embarrassed, still I found myself spreading my pussy lips "I want it~ I need it~ Fat Futa Dick~ I~I don't wanna enter heat again~" I moaned shaking my hips a little, but my eyes staring at the cock teasing my pussy.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:56 am

"Heh, ya sure, because you're even more fun when on the pills~" She said with a laugh, before she plunged her fun, thick, long, fat futa dick inside you and got rid of that annoying empty feeling between your legs.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 03, 2023 8:36 am

I rolled for how good it felt =Nat1-20=-19 and how good I was a resisting it =96+20=116

I blinked and then let out A whorish moan wrapping my arms around Monica in delight "Fuck me~ Breed me~ Fuck my pussy~ I need it~ I'm going crazy it~ Why does it feel so wrong being empty~ I want more cum~" I was panting and shaking in pleasure "Hmm~ I need it~ Cock~ Fat Futa cocks in my pussy~ Wanna have futa~ more~" Why was I cumming she just put it in~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:05 am

Monica laughed, smacking your ass and tits as she chortled and said, "Knew as soon as I saw ya as a girl you'd become a slut for Futa dick. You can't live without it now, can ya~? Even if ya figured out a way to turn back, you'd still come here and spread your legs for us, wouldn't ya? Begging to have your holes filled like the cock starved whore you are now~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 03, 2023 9:11 am

I bit my lip and then moaned my pussy tightening up in delight at the smacks "Y~Yesh~ Y~Yesh~ I~I need futas~ N~Need T~Their C~Cock~ Need Their Cum~ I~I'm going crazy~ I~I need it~ Futa Jizz~ I need it~ I'll spread my legs~ my holes like a good girl~" I moaned out panting in delight at the fucking I was getting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:16 am

"Damn right you will~" Monica said with a snort, rocking her hips into you as she drove into you again and again, filling your pussy nicely and making you feel so damned good. Not just because her cock was hitting all the right spots, but because you knew you were being a lewd, good, slutty girl for a nice big futa cock~!

"Mh, hehe, if you're becoming such a slut... ya know, I could let the futa on the cheer team know you're in here~ Few of them are nearly as well hung as me~" Monica said with a smirk, clearly enjoying the idea of you taking countless dicks.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 04, 2023 7:17 am

Roll=88+20=108

I squealed and came around her, both at the thought and the fact that my pussy felt so incredibly good, the constant dickings had to have made me more sensitive or something this was crazy "Y~Yesh~ M~My Pussy~ Hole For F~Futa cock~k~" I moaned out drooling in pleasure my pussy leaking juices all over.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:59 pm

"Hehe, well don't worry... I'll give your number to the futa's on the cheer team... I betcha they'll want to have a turn with ya after school~" She said as she kept pounding away at you, until finally she slammed on home and flooded you with her thick jizz. She pulled out, presenting her cock to your face as she gave you an expectant look.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:12 pm

I happily nuzzled her cock as I panted and recovered covering my face a bit before I started sucking on and licking her cock cleaning her up like a good girl too out of it to even think of protesting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:46 am

Letting you clean her up, she turned and left the stall, and then the process repeated with her other three friends. One of them decided to use your breasts and mouth, while another took your ass. The last one finished with your pussy before they left, giving you about fifteen minutes before the school day began to recover and calm down from the high of multiple orgasms in a row.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 05, 2023 10:13 am

I mewled and came under their assaults and the nice one who used my pussy and gave me drugs before got happy loving kisses from me, I was a bit out of it and she was the last one to use me today or at least, this morning.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 06, 2023 2:14 am

The blondie chuckled a bit and said sheepishly, "Sorry I don't have any more euphoria to share... maybe if you ask me in a week?" Still she pat your head before she left.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:25 am

I was laying there and slowly recovering and blushing and blushing more and then slowly sat up to start cleaning myself and getting ready for class for today.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games