Lab Experiment [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Lab Experiment [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:11 am

Mhmhm... how about this... three squeaks for me to let ya just be her fucktoy for a week, two squeaks for the rest of the day... one for me to pull you out as soon as she cums~" Your sister teases as she gives your nose a boop as the rat futa keeps going.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:18 am

I opened my mouth to reply only to end up with the big rat's tongue down my throat again making me squeak in shock at the sudden kiss, then a moan and squeak snuck out as my tits were roughly teased and my nipples pulled by the horny rat using me as her personal cock toy, and then a third and final squeak as I went cross eyed from cumming, the rat cock pounding my new g-spot kept me helpless.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:20 am

Your sister giggled and chortled at that, and with the exception of when she had to check you and the other rat for things in her notes or whatever, the next week went by with you almost constantly impaled upon the futa rat's cock. Though as your belly began to grow with life, her fucking didn't go as deep. She would still fuck you rather vigorously, and of course soon switched to fucking your tits, your mouth, and only went with your ass once you thought to offer it to her.

Then came the day, and you gave birth and... fuuuuck. It should have hurt. It should have been painful. All the things you'd at least heard about when it came to this was that it should hurt.

Instead, you were cumming with each child you gave birth to, and considering you had ten to go for... they were all anthro like you and the rat, and a bit bigger thanks to being half rat, and were quickly fighting amongst themselves to get at your breasts before your sister put something in with formula for them to each suckle from as she scooped you out and set you on the table.

"Mhmhm... well, hows your week been~?" She teasingly asked as she gave your head a soft pat.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:37 am

All through the week I had rat dick in or on me, there wasn't a single moment that the cock wasn't being used on me, I was completely soaked in cum by the third day laying in puddles of it would do that. Getting fucked into puddles would do that more. Then she was giving me fresh coatings and my tits were swelling up more as the babies grew. Then I suggested my ass on day four just to give my jaw and tits a break they were so sore. Hell she was even inside me when I felt the babies start to come out, making me cum more and more as I gave birth and after I finished, and for all I knew she had snuck a couple more blasts of cum into my pussy while my babies were sucking and pulling at my tits. Then I was scooped up and plopped down and stared up at my sister twitching and cumming still my body leaking cum out and off of it. I shuddered at her touch. And coughed, and squeaked my voice having a hard time coming out after all my squealing and moaning, so I just flashed my abused, used and gaping holes at her as I regained my breath "Cock, my W~Week's been cock." I told her in a bit of a daze once I could talk.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:12 am

"I can tell, heheh~" She said with a smirk, humming a bit as she asked, "Mhm, so dear little sis, I got a few options for ya~ I can restore ya back to full size, make ya human again, even turn ya back into a guy." She snorts and giggles. "Assuming you even want to be one again."

"Or, I could simply restore you to size and turn you back into a human, but keep you as a girl. Or I could restore ya to normal size, but keep ya as a mouse... and or leave ya a girl or turn ya back to a guy. Bet you'd be a cute, fuckable mousey boi hehe~" She giggles some more, licks her lips, and hums a bit, almost as if considering that. Then shrugs.

"Or I can keep ya as is and use ya in some more experiments and as a brood mother for many more cute anthro mousey babies~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:33 am

I shuddered, blushed and pouted at her unable to help how eagerly my holes twitched "I don't think I can go back, I'd go crazy, but that was in your plans wasn't it, you like the idea of me being your good little test mouse and doing lewd experiments for you." I said in response before blushing "I couldn't give up my boobs or pussy now, they feel too good, and, I might already be addicted to giving birth you know." I told her blushing brightly "S~So I'll let you use me." I huffed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:36 am

"Mhm, actually my main plan was just to see if you even could be knocked up. But well, my rat got really into you~" She said with a giggle, humming a bit as she asked, "Sure ya wanna stay that size and be used as a brood mother~? I'd actually enjoy having some fun with ya in your normal size... and I do have a friend who my futa potion worked who I know liked ya before and might be up for seeing if you can get knocked up by a human tooooooo..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:42 am

I looked at her and blushed "You can just, change me back and forth can't you, I'm sure you can do that and use me for whatever you need." I said looking away..."I'm kinda excited to see if I can breed with other things too, I mean, your rat bred me, what about other rodents, or mammals, or even other things?" I asked rubbing my thighs together, feeling horny from my own words, "ugh~ I'm so excited for cock now~" I whined rubbing my cummy face "Hmm, why don't you I don't know, talk to your friend about me, see if they're interested, who knows, maybe they'll have more ideas for experiments and wanna watch and jack off?" I asked blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:47 am

"If I change your size too many times, some weird quantum thing will happen and it'll probably be very messy and or painful~!" She responded, which really actually kind of freaked you out despite her being her usual self and delivering such information in a bright and bubbly fashion. but then she handed you a vial, had you drink it down, and over the course of two hours, you grew back to normal size, still a mouse girl though.

Well, a mouse girl being tackled into the floor by their squealing sister as she rubbed herself against you and hugged you and giggled as she said you were like a life size mouse plushie. Your sister, seriously.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:49 am

I blushed "I'm still covered and filled with rat cum." I mumbled but let her hug me, and tried not to cum just from getting touched as I pat her back, shivering a bit at her words from before.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:57 pm

"And I smell of machine oil and suffering, so~?" Your sister replied with a giggle and a chortle, licking some cum off your face before a mischievous smile graced her face and she gave your breasts a playful grope. "Mhm, come on now, let's get to the shower and get you cleaned up~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 27, 2023 12:27 am

I squeaked and blushed as she licked up the cum and groped me, but found myself instead of pulling away or calling it embarrassing like before...I groped her ass back, giving both her cheeks a slap, a week of non-stop fucking had really changed my my thoughts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:48 am

Your sister hummed and moaned, wriggling a bit but smiling as she playfully nipped at your nipple, then helped you up and guided you to the shower, stripping out of her lab coat and panties that she'd been wearing as her hands both groped and wandered you and got the shower going.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 27, 2023 1:55 am

I shuddered and moaned softly my butt swaying happily at the gropes "Uh~ You Ruined me sis~ All I can think of now is you growing a cock and pumping some more babies into me~" I whined softly, even as one of my hands went for her tit and the other teased her back door.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 27, 2023 2:11 am

"oooh, that sounds like a fun idea... I have been wondering what it's like~!" She said with a giggle, and the shower that was meant to mostly be washing up quickly turned into a make out and fuck session.

In the days ahead, you quickly became addicted to cock... your sister and her friend who she also had turned into a futa. And sex in general really... there were days where you spent most of your time in bed or in your sister's comfy 'thinking chair' recliner doing little more then toying and teasing yourself. Occasionally you'd even edge yourself a bit to make your release even bigger.

You did learn you could give birth still after sex with humans... producing either fully anthro mouse children or more neko like mousey children, though you loved them all just the same and cared for them whether they came from your sister's sac or her friends.

Memories of being a guy quickly faded from your mind, and eventually, you reached a point where you didn't even remember such... so thorough had your transformation been~
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games