Fighting the Rumors [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Fighting the Rumors [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 22, 2023 2:10 pm

Lesanya let out a threatening growl at that, her eyes briefly gaining an almost... dangerous gleam to them as she pulled you into a fierce and very dominant kiss that left you breatheless. "Mine." She reaffirms, her gaze practically boring into you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 22, 2023 11:00 pm

I giggled and pulled her into another kiss "Yes I'm yours, I love you too~ Don't doubt that~" I purred happily, basking in her attention.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:03 am

She still growled possessively, but that seemed to mollify her a bit. Though she was also still exceptionally hard it seemed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:17 am

I giggled and hummed "Well~ If you don't keep me well fucked and by your side I might not have the strength to resist~" I teased her as I kissed and nuzzled at her neck.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:06 am

You and her would end up getting in trouble that day, thanks to that seeming to put her in a state where she spent three periods fucking you over and over again in the bathroom stall. The days that followed of course things calmed down... a little bit. But she was still screwing you at least three times a day. She and Miss Zimmerman would also become rivals for a bit before Candi happily took your place, the idea of doing it with a futa and a teacher at that seeming to excite her to no end.

It took a decent chunk of the year before the rumors finally died, and a few people still clung to them, though they were easier to ignore as they were usually people you just plain didn't get along with anyways. Still, you couldn't be happier. The rumors had after all had a benefit... they'd brought your girlfriend closer to you far sooner than you'd ever imagined they would.

... You did however wind up spending a small part of prom chasing your childhood friend Evan around the school when he finally admitted he had been the one to start the rumor in an effort to try and get you and your girlfriend to actually hook up more.
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games