Fighting the Rumors [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Fighting the Rumors [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:42 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Mona Miller
Appearance: https://safebooru.org//images/4326/091baf12fceffc91c5aec563870562b91974754e.jpg?4514943
Bio: The Cheer Captain of her school and normally happy and popular girl, she's been in a long distance relationship with her girlfriend for a few years now ever since they met at a summer camp. Which is why when some of the other girls on cheer asked her about how some guy was in bed she was completely baffled. She tried explaining that she was dating someone else, but no one seemed to believe her and now some of the idiot guys were taking it as a challenge or that she was playing hard to get or something. She told her Girlfriend on her next call with her feeling upset with all this, she was never interested before why did they think that would change, hopefully this would pass, but with each day that seemed less and less likely.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

The rumors were persisting. It was starting to drive you crazy. Worse and weirder, you'd finally figured out who it was everyone thought you were dating... which only made you wonder how in hecks name it had gotten started as a rumor! Sure, it was a big cliche for childhood friends to date, more so when one was the cheer captain and the other the football team captain... but well, you knew he was gay! Okay, mostly gay... he did like some girls, but mostly guys, and you kept it a secret for him. And he also KNEW you had a girlfriend, yet everyone and their mother seemed to not believe you. And they didn't believe him either!

Seriously, what was wrong with everyone!

However, as you were getting onto the bus and bracing for another day of hearing the whispers and murmurs, or dealing with guys hitting on you (and sometimes trying to grope you) you see a familiar face in the front seat. A face that is nervous and full of quiet anxiety, but she smiles when she sees you all the same.

"Heya Mona. Wanna sit with me?" She asks, patting the empty spot next to her.
Kuragari

Re: Fighting the Rumors [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:45 am

I blinked and stared and then slapped myself to see if I was seeing right, then "DAAARRRRRLLLLINNNGGG~!" And after all the stress seeing my girlfriend in person was just too much to hold back, I let out my war cry, and launched myself into her lap and started a rapid fire babble of explaining all the nonsense and pecking her on the lips...well, really I was kissing her face as I took breaths in my babbling.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:48 am

The entire bus went into shocked silence at this, though it was after your dozenth or so kiss that you noticed your girlfriend had gone rigid... in... in more ways than one. There was a bulge pressed against your panties thanks to you wearing a skirt like the ones ya wore for the cheer team outfits, and you could feel it twitch and throb as Lesanya was bright red. She was smiling brightly, but there was a twitch to one of her eyes.

"I~In h~hindsight, I~I probably should have texted first?" She offers after a moment, her voice a bit strained.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:56 am

I gave her a look, but smiled and giggled and kissed her again, I was confused by, what I was a pretty sure was a cock on what I knew was my Girlfriend, but well, I knew my girlfriend so I knew it was her, even if she had a dick for some reason, instead of screeching or jumping away or anything, I just ground my ass against it as I huffed "Well, Maybe not earlier this week but today would have been nice, if you did it earlier this week I'd have been too excited to sleep!" I told her with a giggle, kissing her deeply on the lips before whispering "Though you do have some things to explain to me dear~" I didn't want any vultures getting ideas for my girlfriend and started staking my claim...via giving her hickies as we Road the bus and I bumped, rode and ground my ass against the dick I could feel on her crotch, she seemed nervous, I was fully planning to show I accepted this change with her!
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:04 am

"M~Mona..." She whined... and then even before it'd been a full minute since you'd landed in her lap, you felt her hand shifting under the skirt... felt a hot cock against your panties... panties sliding aside... then she muffled the horniest moan you'd ever heard by locking lips with you as she plunged her cock into you and you felt it quaking so badly... you were rather positive it wanted to cum then and there, but your girlfriend seemed to be trying to contain herself.

She broke the kiss after a moment, shuddering as she held you tight in her lap as she whispered, "I~I'll explain... e~everything... l~later. F~For now just... f~fuck..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:12 am

I didn't try and stop her, even if this was our first time having sex, we had played with ourselfs on video call before, I let her sneak a hand up, move my panties, and happily plunged my pussy down to the base of her hot, throbbing cock, I could feel it vibrating inside me thanks to the bus' movement and giggled, I saw no point holding myself back and eagerly rolled my hips, riding her cock and matching the movements from the bus my tits were bouncing as I enjoyed myself on her dick.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:17 am

"W-What the heck?" "Are they doing what I think they're doing?" "Isn't that cheating on her boyfriend?" "Nah I heard they were taking a break, that's why all those other guys been going after her..." "Does this make her a slut?" "F~Fuck that's hot..."

These and more whispers floated towards you, with the bus driver either not paying attention or... given things you'd heard here and there, probably not caring. In either case, Lesanya moaned and groaned, panting as she squeezed your ass and tried not to thrust too much. Something told you she was still very new to the cock she had, and she felt like she could blow at any point... yet she was doing her damndest not to. Whether because she wanted to cum with you, or simply savor what she was feeling, you couldn't be sure...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:24 am

I giggled and kissed her again "I love you darling~" I moaned to her and started bouncing even more eagerly deciding to prove how much I loved her, my taking every inch of her cock into my pussy again and again "I love you~ I love you Darling~ I love you~" I happily chanted as I rode her cock, not caring about anything else but cumming with my beloved and making her feel good.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:30 am

"L~Lov, l~love you too~!" She managed to squeak out through gritted teeth, before finally thrusting and doing so in such a way her cock head smashed against your g-spot before it plunged on deeper into you and pressed against your cervix. Which was more than enough to push you over the edge, but she was cumming right there with you, her own hot cream spurting forth into your depths!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:33 am

I moaned happily grinding myself down against her and cumming as I felt her filling me, it wasn't even just the pleasure that did it, it was the fact that I had sex with my girlfriend in real life and she was cumming inside me it just felt great I loved it, it didn't matter that we were on the bus, or that I didn't have birth control, I was just way too happy~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:42 am

Pressing her face into your neck as she came, she held you tightly until her cock stopped spurting. It started to go semi-limp then, and Lesanya slumped into the seat, panting hard but smiling even as she shook with a mixture of post-orgasmic bliss, anxiety, and embarrassment. She soon slapped your ass, trying to glare at you, though at the moment it seemed more like a pout. "P~Pervert." She mumbled, poking your chest as she said, "Just start grinding atop any pretty gal with a dick?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:57 pm

I giggled and kissed her again, happily accepting her full load into my womb and laughing at the slap "Hmm~ Maybe I'm a Pervert~ But you're mine~ My Girlfriend~ My Love~ No one else is allowed to have you~ I'm staking my claim before anyone gets ideas~ And no~ the only person I'd grind on is you dear~ Dick or no~ I hope you know that I'll be having that baby you just put in me~ hope you're ready to be a daddy~" I teased nuzzling her with a happy grin, before reaching under and softly hiding her dick again and putting my panties back in place, then I sat besides her and leaned against her with a smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:35 pm

The entire bus is abuzz with everyone talking about that, with quite a few asking if anyone had taken pics or recorded it while others wanted every detail anyone could tell. This of course made Lesanya blush even more, and she poked your breast as she muttered, "G~Gonna get back at you for that..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:31 pm

I decided to tease her more, because she was so cute when she blushed "Yes Darling~ I've been a bad, naughty slut~ Punish me~ Lots and lots~" I moaned into her ear before giggling and then finally turning to the students on the bus and sticking my tongue out "I told you guys I had a long distance girlfriend well she's not so long distance anymore~" I sing songed hugging her arm proudly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:47 pm

That earns you a firm smack to your ass and a pinch to your side as she does her best to glare at you. And manages somewhat, though it does resemble a bit of a pout thanks to how blushie she is. However as you situate yourself back down and hug your arm to her...

You are stunned to hear people talking about how your boyfriend is going to take this! Such murmurings and musings continue all the way to the school, with Lesanya glancing to you as she kept you back while everyone else got off the bus.

"You weren't kidding when you said people seemed to think you were dating the football captain."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:50 pm

I giggled at the smack and smiled at her, before hearing the talk and my face going deadpan "Darling~" I whined at her words "I don't know why~ They wont accept that I'm not~ I constantly told everyone about you but the only one that even believes me is him! Like Yeah we're childhood friends but he's basically my brother! And I'm not from Alabama!" I said with a huff "That's not even counting the fact that I'm pretty far onto the Lesbian side of the spectrum hell I even told them that I'd rather fuck Stacy than him, and they thought I was trying to be nice and offer the loner nerd girl a threesome! I showed them pictures and told them we were dating! I just hopped on your lap and let you paint my womb white after turning down every single other person who's tried to get with me!" I complained fuming as I gathered my stuff to be ready to enter school
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:52 am

"W~Well, this seems as good a time as any to explain things on my end." She mumbles as she grabs her bag as well and she holds your hand as the two of you get off the bus. She got the cock a day or two after you'd first complained about these rumors to her, and it had come seemingly out of nowhere. Even the doctors didn't have a clue, but it seemed fully functional. This did explain why she'd been a bit more shy and reserved and hadn't been up for any lewd stuff over video call. At any rate, she started working to move down here and transfer to the school to help you out and so as to be closer. And admittedly...

"Every time I jacked off, I'd think of you and your pussy. It'd take three or four times before it'd finally calm down!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:00 am

I blinked and giggled before smirking "Alrighty~ Well, from now on~ no cumming unless I'm there with you~" I teased her "Even if I'm sleeping and you need to jack off you have to do it on my tits or face or something~ Or just use me~" I teased kissing her as I held her hand and led her into the school with a loving smile.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:36 am

She sputters, but this time she darts a hand under your skirt and tweaks sharply at your clit as payback, sending a mix of pleasure and pain jolting through you before she promptly pulled you into her arms and said, "That's it!" and started giving you a bit of a noogie. Which was a bit humiliating given folks could see it, but you also happened to know she only did this to close friends, so it was something you could tolerate even as she semi-dragged you into school.

Though annoyingly, even after she gave you a kiss and said she'd see you through the schoolday, you found as you made your way to your locker that while news of what had happened on the bus had spread... folks seemed stuck on the idea it was just you having a fling with someone while you and Evans were taking a break from each other.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:49 am

I squealed at the clit teasing and huffs at her, before groaning and trying to pull away from the Noogie pouting at her once she finished "You know you just flashed my cum soaked panties to like, seven people dragging me like that right?" I asked after this kiss, giggling at her before setting off to my locker setting everything in, only to let out a displeased squeal as a hand that I knew for a fact wasn't my Girlfriend's Started feeling up and squeezing my ass! I shot up and quickly turned to slap whatever idiot decided to get handsy.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games