The Only Futa In School [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Only Futa In School [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:17 am

If she noticed such, she didn't make any sign of it as she slowly started moaning into your cock. Her eyes were hazy and lidded as she got more into it, soon taking you into her throat as she tended to your twitching man pillar. Her own legs were rubbing together as she tended to you, tongue catching and drinking down your pre as it drooled forth. She seemed to be as lost in this moment now as you were... mhm fuck, dick felt so good... you couldn't blame guys for how they tended to act now.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:33 am

I was shaking and soon enough slamming my crotch into her face as she took me down to the base over and over I was fucking her throat and covering her face with splashes of drool and pre, and I kept on going again and again, until, right as I felt like I was about to cum, only then did I pull out and covered her hair, face, tits and clothes with a fountain of jizz.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 24, 2023 2:34 am

Moaning and sounding more akin to a slut by the time you came, she actually wound up cupping her hands to make sure to catch some of it as you painted her white with so much cum. And she looked rather out of it as she sat there, moaning, panting, and soon just licking up your cream from her hands.

To your own surprise though, you were still hard... though not as painfully hard as before.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 24, 2023 3:20 am

I Shuddered, licked my lips, and felt hard, staring at the erotic display of my teacher, then I forced a sloppy cum filled kiss onto her lips, spread her legs and shoved my cock balls deep into her pussy, eagerly kissing and moaning and lucking and fucking, more and more, her pussy, it was different than the other I had, it felt so good~ I wanted to cum inside her~ I wanted to get soft and her pussy was just waiting for it~
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:04 pm

Your teacher let out a surprised squeal, but it didn't take long before her arms and legs were wrapping around you and she was panting and rocking her hips to let you fuck her deeper. "W~Why's it... mhm, w~why's it feel so good, W~Why do I want... mmhm... m~more of your dick cream?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 25, 2023 1:08 pm

I shuddered and moaned "S~Slut~ You're a Slut~ You want babies~ I'll give you some~" I half moaned and half purred happily losing myself in lust as I pounded into her as deep as I could reach, I wanted her to fall in love with my cock~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:12 am

She shuddered at that... but seemed to slowly nod her head. And soon, she was admitting such as she shifted, bracing herself against the desk as her own hips rolled and slammed right back into your thrusts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 26, 2023 9:45 am

I was lost in the pleasure of kissing her and fucking her and slapping her ass, licking up my cum and feeding it to her, groping and slapping her tits. I was gonna imprint myself on her mind and body until she could only jill herself thinking about me and my cock~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:24 am

By the time you finished with her, you were quite sure that'd be the case. And as the day, and then the week, went by, you very quickly became... well, not the school bicycle, but the school alpha stallion. You were able to avoid trouble as well after you broke in the principal, fucking her before the whole student body at an assembly where many girls watched in awe, envy, or jealosy... some even played with themselves openly to the sight.

Your lust did eventually... well, not so much cool down as become managable. You didn't have to have a girl taking your dick up their pussy or down their throat every fifteen minutes or so. It was more every hour or two. But that didn't stop lots of girls from wanting a chance and a turn. One particular day in class you remember that was fun was when the tables were flipped on you and the entire class (with the help of the teacher) tied you to her desk and they all took turns riding your dick (and otherwise pleasing you or using your face while they waited their turn)

You had your favorites of course, but with everyone being so interested in you, you found you couldn't deny anyone who was really wanting a turn with you. And quite a few also often times were interested in more than just your cock, as they found out from how good your pussy tasted or how increasingly skilled your tongue and hands were becoming.

The transformation may have been a surprise, but one thing was for sure- you weren't ever going to be lacking girls to have fun and sex with~
Kuragari

Previous

Return to Private Games