The Only Futa In School [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Only Futa In School [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:18 pm

She slaps you across the ass... with a studded paddle! "Doesn't matter if it was your first or your 100th pussy ya ever licked, you shoulda been worshipping it like a good slut, but instead..." Then she slammed into your ass raw with a strap-on, slamming away at you as she reached around and dug her nails into your cock, roughly gripping and stroking it at the same time. "Now you're gonna scream and squeal like a whore as I punish you!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:28 pm

I let out a shocked and pained squeal surprised by the studded paddle spanking me, then I felt my panties finally rip, the studded paddle and then the massive strap-on currently impaled through them and into my virgin, untouched ass was too much for them, making them fall to the ground and then I was screaming as she just started pounding away still, still I had to answer "Y~Yes M~Miss P~Please~ P~Punish M~Me but K~Keep it off my R~Record~" before howling as she went after my cock, the strap-on pounding painfully at my p-spot and the nails on my cock was causing weird things in me.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:32 pm

Growling and snarling, and soon biting at your neck almost hard enough to feel like it would draw blood, her nails continued to dug into and leave marks on your cock as she ruthlessly pounded away at your prostate. Her other hand soon smacking at your ass or breasts here and there as she said, "More screaming, more squealing, I want folks half way across the school to hear me showing a flasher like you their place and what being such a perv gets them!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:55 pm

I was helplessly Squealing and screaming and groaning and howling as I lost my anal virginity to a brutally eager sadist, my vision was completely filled with tears, this wasn't what I had in mind when I'd wished for girls wanting to fuck me, my ass was getting stretched more and more and I knew it'd be a gaping mess by the time she was done, but I couldn't do anything to stop it.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:53 am

This continues for quite a bit, until you're forced to cum from the forced pain and hints and pleasure, your ass left raw and your cheeks smacked a few more times. She grunts and pushes you off her desk, snorting as she says, "Lick your mess up and then get to class."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:45 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rolled to see if I fixed myself up at all: Nat100 nope lol

I shuddered and whined, but crawled licking up the cum she'd forced out of me, before standing and limping towards my class, I was so out of it I completely forgot why I had been rushing out of breakfast this morning, and I didn't realize I currently had cum on my face and chest, and with my panties gone now my cock was hanging out and my abused gaping asshole and spanked red cheeks were on full display my skirt wrapped up in itself leaving me and easy target.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:58 am

It only dawned on you once you reached the classroom, and your teacher called out to you in a mortified voice, "What in heavens name happened to you Ms. Zyma?!" looking both concerned and irritated at the same time, while everyone else in the classroom was looking at your cock with interest.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:33 am

I stared at her and blushed bright red "I, I uh, was told I had to attend class like this? None, none of my clothes fit anymore." I managed to stutter out, hoping that'd be the end of my problems for the day. "I kinda, grew?" I said embarrassed motioning at my chest and ass.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:26 am

"G~Go to the s~school s~store and get a n~new uniform instantly!" The teacher said after a moment, her own eyes finding it hard not to stare at your cock as well. "A~And tell me who told you to attend class in s~such a fashion, t~this is very much not within the uniform code!"

You were also able to hear several people snapping photo's of you in this state, with quite a few girls openly leering now as their eyes roved up and down over your form.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:25 am

Once I heard the pictures being taken, I squealed, turned and ran away, my entire body almost glowing crimson from how much I was blushing, I ran straight to the school store at a full sprint.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:15 am

You arrived easily enough, though as soon as you did, the nerdy girl behind the counter squeaked, blushed, and then... you were pretty sure she'd came. Given the hentai that had flopped onto the floor, she'd probably been masturbating before you arrived.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:26 am

I blushed and stared at her "Um, I need..." I trailed off gesturing at my clothes "Uh, My Clothes don't fit, I, I don't know my new sizes?" I said trying to play off both of our embarrassment and hope nothing else happened.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:44 am

"R~Right... I~I uh... c~come back here..." She muttered, gesturing for you to follow her into the backroom, where you see her holding some measuring tape even as she licks her lips, drooling a bit as her thighs rub together and she looks mostly to your cock. "W~We uh, n~need to get measurements."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:51 pm

I blushed and nodded going over, trying to ignore the staring and drooling, but well, I couldn't hide all of it, and with her thighs rubbing, I was getting hard, imagining my cock inbetween them, standing in front of her it wasn't long until my cock was lifting her skirt and my tip was poking at her clit "I~I'm so sorry, I can't control it~" I whined.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:32 pm

The girl squeaked, then, after glancing about... slid her thighs around your cock and let your rigid member rest against her panty clad pussy lips. Then she started to grind and squeeze against you, blushing all the while.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:34 pm

I shuddered, blushed, feeling her pussy juice as she rubbed my cock, I said the first thing that came to mind "I wanna breed you." Then I reached out and roughly grabbed her ass cheeks, shaking and rubbing my cock on her pussy as panting a little "T~Tell me, I~If you wanna stop right now~ I~ I wont be able to hold back~" I half whined and half moaned, this felt crazily different than jacking off!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:48 pm

The girl blushes, squeaks, but then shifts her thighs just a bit as she pulls her panties aside to reveal a pretty pink virgin slit. From the blush on her cheeks and trembling lips, she seems incapable at the moment of forming words.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:43 pm

I pulled back, rubbing my cock head on her pussy lips a few times as I tried to push it in, before shoving it in with a lewd moan in her ear, then I started eagerly thrusting into her, her pussy felt weird, amazing, hot, it was coiling around my cock and was making my head spin and I couldn't hold back, pounding her pussy and panting like a dog in heat.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:52 am

The girl came and squealed as you pushed in, but was soon wrapping her arms and legs around you as she clung to you for dear life, and her pussy was doing the same as she did her best to match your pace, though it was uneven and a bit wild just as your own was as she panted and then whispered,

"H~Harder... f~faster... u~uhm, p~please?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:04 am

I shuddered and gasped before kissing her deeply, pinning her to the wall and then I started truly fucking her I wasn't thinking anymore, I was kissing, and biting and sucking at her neck, totally mindless in my pounding, I wanted her pussy to never forget my shape, even when she was old and had grandkids, I wanted her to remember exactly how my cock felt inside her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games