The Only Futa In School [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Only Futa In School [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:08 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Blanchefleur "Fleur" Zyma
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/5136/62cc26194852636544ec9b54b9188603265f5b45.jpg?5852613
Bio: A Shy girl who had worn glasses since she could remember, also a massive lesbian and an introvert. She wanted to get a girlfriend or hell, even just have sex with a girl, but she was both too much of a geek and too shy to ever get anywhere. Despite getting straight A+'s she never was seen much, by teachers or students, she didn't really put herself out there even to answer question. She had hoped for a new start at an all girls boarding school but it was more of the same. She found herself making a wish before going to bed one night, only, to wake up the next morning and realizing she could see without her glasses. The next thing she realized was she had rock hard cock attached to her crotch and she did the first thing that came to mind, she played with it until she came all over her own face, tits and belly. Then she actually realized it was real and was staring at it with some serious confusion.

Your head was swimming as the pleasure from this floated over you. It had been like cumming normally, except it was much more concentrated and the rush was intense and fast as hell. The feeling of the jizz on you was warm and sticky, and you were still feeling very dizzy from it...

But it wasn't going away. You seemed to have sprouted a nicely sized cock and balls... also the rest of your body felt a bit different too now that you thought about it... maybe you should check a mirror?
Kuragari

Re: The Only Futa In School [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:21 am

I stumbled to my feet and over to the mirror to get a look at myself, staring more in confusion as I looked at my well, much sexier body! Before if you had called me a walking plank I'm pretty sure a plank would be insulted! Now I actually had tits, an ass and thighs! How was I so good looking?! I wanted to stare more, but then my second alarm went off, making me panic a little I wiped my face on my sleep shirt and quickly moved to put on my uniform, but well, thanks to my new body shape my normal panties were riding up my ass cheeks, my skirt was way shorter and I had to leave the top buttons on my shirt undone even then I could feel the buttons straining and I couldn't wear my bras! But I had to hurry if I didn't want to get in trouble for missing breakfast, so I didn't really have a choice but to head out like that, at least I was at the end of the line though, having a Z last name meant I was always the last person in line, I just hoped I made it in time to not get in trouble.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:15 am

Your panties now also bilged and barely contained your dick, even when limp as it was at the moment. You also got lucky and arrived on time, though you very quickly felt many eyes upon you, and heard people whispering about you in interest.

One of the girls ahead of you even turned and gave you an admiring look. She asked your name, sounding unsure about it, but once you confirmed she got it right she smiled and asked if you'd done something new with your hair or clothes, as she said you looked quite sexy today.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:30 am

I gulped and thought on what to say or do, I wasn't used to girls talking to me, "I, I hit my growth spurt? And I finally found my contacts?" I said, because I honestly didn't know what was going on but that would sound crazy. I smiled at her nervously, I wasn't really sure what I was supposed to do with all the attention on me, and the fact that my new cock was rubbing my panties and balls was weird enough. I just wanted to get through and try and figure this stuff out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:10 pm

"Well, you filled out nicely~" The girl said with a smile, and added, "Mhm say, wanna sit with me during breakfast? We could chit chat a bit~ And I can spend a bit more time admiring how sexy you are~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:17 pm

I blinked in shock before nodding "Oh, um, yeah sure, sounds fun, I, um, I was debating either just, going with this as my new look or ordering new stuff, I heard some can be a bit of a hard ass about dress code things." I said perking up as I was called sexy, pushing my chest out a little more, I found myself slowly standing straighter, which was making my buttons even more stretched and not that I could tell right now, but my nipples were pretty much clearly visible through my pulled then shirt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:41 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://img3.gelbooru.com//samples/02/40/sample_024089e34fa66d4fbbef385522870f34.jpg
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... hair+1girl
Mary

The girl, whose name was Mary, smiled at you agreeing and stuck close to you in the line, even letting someone cut in front of her. Just before you got your tray, you felt her, or someone at least, give your ass a grope and you could feel so many eyes on you, it was leaving you flustered and hard but at the same time there was an excitement running through you.

After grabbing your food and heading over to one of the tables, Mary sat down next to you and seemed to pause and take a deep breathe. Then she hummed and scooted a bit closer, her eyes wandering up and down you as she purred, "So Fleur, how ya liking the school so far~?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:44 pm

I, rather embarrassingly moaned and stuck my ass back into the wandering hand before I quieted myself and focused all my intent on not popping a boner, I was blushed bright red as I followed her to her table and sat down with her, blushing as she got closer "W~Well, I like it better than my old school for sure, plus, there's pretty girls like you around." I said unable to make my cheeks stop blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:27 pm

"Mhm, am I one of those pretty girls~?" Mary asked teasingly as her hand moved to your thigh, rubbing up and down it as you and her worked to make your way through your food. Though with such a cute girl so close by and her hand where it was... it was becoming increasingly hard not to, well, get really hard.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:40 pm

I blushed and I probably would had gotten a boner, if not for my button finally giving up the fight, leaving my nipples barely hid by the barest bit of my shirt "Y~Yes of course you are Mary, incredibly pretty! Anyone who can't see that is a fool!" I was louder than I meant, still I quickly stood up "Sorry, but I need to take my tray up, and find a new shirt or fix this one." I was flushing brightly as I took my tray to put it away, I was wanting to quickly go get a new shirt before I embarrassed myself more, thought I'd probably just tie the ends together of this one in the bathroom or something, until I could order some new ones.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:49 pm

Mary blinked as you got up, your rush letting her hand brush against the cock you had straining against your panties and the movement briefly raising your skirt enough for it to be visible to her. Her cheeks went a bit red but she was licking her lips, however you were in such a rush you didn't have time to hear anything she said.

As for tying it up in the bathroom... that wasn't in the works now either, for you ran straight into someone. Which meant you landed on your rear with your skirt falling upwards, showing off your panties and your dick... and then you heard a dark, sultry chuckle.

"Well well... what's this we have here? Flashing a security guard? What a naughty pervert we got here..."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:57 pm

I groaned and blinked "I~I didn't mean too I my top busted I was trying to go somewhere to fix it." I tried to explain, but well, running into whoever made the rest of my buttons break, leaving my shirt open now too as I looked up at who I ran into "Please I'm just having a bad day, don't put this on my record?" I whined up at her as I tried to stand and hide myself.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:05 pm

You were scooped up by the neck of your shirt, and had to eep as you saw the security guard. It was a woman with red hair who you'd heard had a bit of a sadistic streak, but thanks to how you were before, you never crossed her path in any way. Now though... She was eyeing you up and down, and licking her lips as her eyes glinted dangerously.

"You're coming with me, now. No arguements... it'll just make it worse for you~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:11 pm

I wilted a bit in fear and nodded, hunching in on myself and my boner still somehow hard, though how they hell did a cock get hard from fear?! How'd that make sense?! Still I found myself meekly following her to wherever she was taking me, hoping it would make whatever punishment she had in mind lesser in some way.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:20 pm

She brought you to the security area, then into her office with you pushed forward into the room first. You had an idea of why as you heard the door click and lock behind her. "Head on that chair, facing up, now." She said as she pointed to her own swivel chair, her eyes eating you up as they roved up down and all over you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:31 pm

I was a bit confused by her pushing me in, did she need to check me for something? I felt way to exposed and kept trying to keep myself hiden from view as I moved over and knelt down in front of the chair, my back facing it, before leaning back so I was looking up, "Yes Miss" I mumbled, hoping I wouldn't be in too much trouble.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:42 pm

She watched for a moment, then grinned as she moved on over back into view... no longer wearing the tight fitting jeans she'd been wearing, simply her panties. Her panty clad sex soon stuffed into your face as she grinned and said, "Get to work worshipping it, and maybe if you do a good job, I'll keep this little incident between the two of us~"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:50 pm

I tried, I really tried, after I took a few seconds to figure out what was happening, but well, this was my first time ever touching a girl's pussy besides my own, let alone trying to lick it, I tried my best but I was clumsy and kept getting tangled up in her panties and sometimes I even missed her pussy to kiss at her taint instead.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:59 pm

After about five minutes of this, she snorted and got up. "Right, that was a shit job you were doing... bend over my desk... I need to do a search before I decide to go ahead and figure out whether this goes in your record or not." She didn't sound happy in the least, best do as she says!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:08 pm

I blushed "It was my first time, I never touched another girl, let alone used my tongue." I protested, but, still I got up and bent over, hoping she'd do this quick and I'd be let go even quicker, hopefully she'd see this was all just a big mistake "Please I really don't need this on my record." I begged even as I bent over fully showing the panties that had practically turned into thongs.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games