Captured Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Captured Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:33 pm

"Ohh, so that explains why such good birthing hips... hope you'll give us many more~" One of the goblins said with a laugh, smacking at your ass and tits in equal measure as you were then left to your own... though within minutes you had about three goblins coming at you, your face soon getting humped, as well as your pussy and ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:57 pm

I blushed and coughed, my brain stuttering in shock at the words "Birthing Hips" before blinking at her "Wait, what you can actually get me pregnant?" I asked in stunned shock before they left me tied up there, I could only look around, before well, I saw three coming towards me, then I had a goblin cock in my throat again just pounding away, forcing me to swallow around it, before I moaned as my lower holes were filled again.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 12, 2023 7:56 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Roll 1d100, that's the number of cocks in the day, then roll 1d6x1d100 for how many times ya cum.

This continued for hours on end. Used, again and again, over and over. Mouth, pussy, ass, breasts, hair, legs, heck even armpits... folks used whatever they could get at as you were taken and filled and coated again and again.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 12, 2023 8:39 am

98 Cocks, Came a Total of 1d6=3, 3d100=60 total(47,5,8), Lol

There was so many cocks, and all of them were so eager to use me that I was sure at multiple points I'd taken two or three cocks in a hole, and a couple times I got distracted from the other cocks once of of them had found odd places to fuck, like jacking off with my hair, fucking my armpits, fucking my elbows or the back of my knees, hell a couple even fucked my toes! While I probably looked like some sort of cum slime monster or something I still felt mostly sane...that might be thanks to a few of those weird fuckings making me laugh uncontrollably thanks to them tickling.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 13, 2023 9:55 am

You were pulled down and dragged along somewhere, where you were soon being washed off, and bread and a bowl of stew was being pushed towards your face by a grumpy looking Goblin futa whose own cock reeked just as much as the first one you'd been forced to take.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 13, 2023 10:35 am

I found myself leaning down, not to eat, well, not the stew, I found myself moving to kiss and suck on the goblin's shaft, my tongue gathering her smegma and teasing her as I did, I felt like I had to make her cum before I ate.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 16, 2023 2:24 am

The goblin lady blinked but then snorted in amusement, holding the bowl up above as you worked at her cock in such a fashion. "Barely here a day and already this one is quite broken in or addicted to our dicks. Wonder if she likes the filth or smell, hehe."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 4:26 am

I blushed darkly at her words, jacking her off I pulled off her cock with a lewd pop "Maybe I just hate leaving a job undone?" I asked her unable to stop myself from licking her cock tip, even as I talked.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:15 am

She laughed at that, and briefly shoved her cock all the way down your throat before pulling back out. "Hehe, a slut after our own heart... well, then finish the job so ya can actually eat~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 9:28 am

Truthfully, I didn't know why I was doing this, but still, I found myself bouncing my head up and down her cock from tip to base, cleaning every last inch of her shaft with my lips and tongue as I did my best to make her cum.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Oct 16, 2023 10:43 am

It didn't take long, your skill or eagerness more than doing it. With a long groan of a moan, she spilled her thick and creamy seed into your eager maw, giving you quite a bit of another thick does of the goblin spunk.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:53 pm

I shuddered swallowing, gulping, sucking down all the cum she spewed into my mouth I could feel my throat moving with every swallow, before I pulled off her cleaned cock and moved to eat, blushing brightly at what I had done...and how I had liked some part of it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:35 pm

Once you finished your stew and the bread, the others who'd been working to help clean you up a bit also clustered around, presenting a half dozen throbbing goblin cocks to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 17, 2023 6:28 pm

I blinked and then squeaked, seeing as I was suddenly surrounded with throbbing cocks that I hadn't seen before, still, I didn't really have much options I bent over a little, sucking one, jacking two, and showing my cum filled holes off to the others, when I was thinking about dating, goblin sex really wasn't what I had in mind, hopefully they'd send me back or something once bored? I wasn't really sure how this all worked or why I wasn't fighting this more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Oct 18, 2023 12:51 pm

You were eventually filled and coated a bit more, then cleaned off again before being taken to a small cell like room (minus the prison bars of course) to rest and recover. However, when morning came, it was back to that spot where you were used once again alllll through the day, your body seeming to draw the attention of many, many goblins.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 18, 2023 6:41 pm

Goblins Today=196, 1d6=5d100=428

I sighed and tried to relax in the room they gave me, mostly just sleeping because I felt sore and tired, but the next day I could only squeak as I was pulled out back into the stocks, I wasn't expecting it for some reason, which made it worse as today it seemed they were much, much more focused on my holes than on the rest of my body, two or three in a hole at a time was the normal! I felt like I was going crazy as I was used and fucked and bred by what felt like the entire tribe of these goblins!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 19, 2023 5:52 am

You were feeling exceptionally loopy and loose by the time the feeding time came around again. Though this time, before cleaning you off or giving you food, the crew of goblins from the previous day all smirked and presented their own grimy cocks to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:11 am

I shuddered and was going to let them do whatever, mostly because I was out of it, then I sniffed and then my eyes opened and I found myself looking at some of the filhtiest cocks I'd seen all day, if it was me of two days ago, or even a day ago, I'd be disgusted they were that bad, the dirtiest I'd seen, and I loved them~ I found myself eagerly licking and kissing and moaning as I smeared their cocks on my face, panting like a bitch~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:35 am

"Such a gobbo slut~" One of them purred in delight, while you soon had two cocks plunging into your eager mouth as the others started using whatever bit of you they could to get off... at least unless you tried to take any initiative with them...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 19, 2023 6:40 am

I Shuddered and moaned, I decided any that couldn't wait, well~ they could use my pussy, if there was still some that couldn't fit in two holes, I'd let them smear their grime all over my fat tits as I did my best to play with all the cocks I could reach~ Loving it all~
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games