Captured Plaything [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Captured Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:06 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Katelyn "Katie" Masters
Appearance: https://us.rule34.xxx//images/7677/5f23a16ec0c7bf07008c6daadebd1bc3.png
Bio: A single mother of two, both her children were at college now and she was living on her own, her husband had sadly passed when their kids were both young but she still wore his ring, though recently she had been thinking of putting herself back out in the "Market" as it were, she hadn't wanted to do that with her kids around, but, well, they were both out and she was a secretary and she had heard good things about dating apps. She was walking home from the store when the rain hit and she was soaked through, it was pretty embarrassing, then she saw a bright light and as she looked she stared at what she could only assume was...people going to a costume party? She was confused when one said something and then she felt herself falling asleep then and there.

Your vision swam a bit here and there when you started to wake up. Sounds and voices, people sounding panicked or frightened... the rattling of a wagon... iron bars... strange words being bandied about... Eventually your vision clears enough and you see yourself being brought onto a platform in a cave while humans in medieval looking outfits lord over it all. You and the others are all naked, and being led along by what looks like Orcs and goblin like creatures... just what the heck was going on?
Kuragari

Re: Captured Plaything [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:12 am

I let out a groan as I finally looked around, what the hell? Did I accidentally step onto a movie set or something? I looked around in fear and confusion, not really understanding what was happening, but watching as things happened around me. I was shaking in fear some of these people had weapons and they didn't look fake, I watched as whatever this was continued on, following where I was directed in fear.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:53 am

Eventually an orc came by, and she smacked your ass then stuffed some gel like orb down your throat as she barked several words at you... words you were soon able to understand. You saw others doing this even as you were soon shuffled onto the stage, where an imperious looking woman huffed as she said, "This one is too old... hand her off to the goblins. Should be enough to appease them."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 11:56 am

I Blinked and looked around, I was hoping that this was all some mix up and I had just stumbled onto a movie set somehow, but something was telling me more and more that wasn't the case, doubly so as I was led off to eager little green things that dragged me off with hands on my ass cheeks "I~Is this a movie what's going on?" I asked the small one as I followed wherever I was being taken, hoping for some answers.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:41 pm

"You're coming with us~! They crowed, though it seemed some of them were too eager as they brought you over to a cart, you getting shoved into it and a goblin straddling your chest while one appeared to your left, your right, and behind your head. It at this point you also realized they were all sporting cocks along with their breasts!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 12:48 pm

I squeaked as I was pushed into a cart and looked around in confusion as on of the small girls was practically sitting on my breasts, then, one popped up on each side of me, and I looked at them "I?" I stutter, before another popped up behind my head, and then I realized all these small goblin things, despite having breasts, also were sporting some rather filthy looking cocks, my eyes tearing up from the smell "I, Why am I going with you?" I managed to stutter out, hoping I was wrong about what was about to happen.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:26 pm

"Didn't ya hear? You've been given off to us, and now you're our plaything~!" They crowed, before the one behind your head lunged forward as her cock was shoved down your gullet. While the other two grabbed your hands and guided them to their rods as the one on your chest started fucking your tits, using your nipples as handles.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:37 pm

I gulped and I opened my mouth only to choke out a lewd sounding "Glurk" as suddenly my throat had a surprisingly long, thick, and filthy cock my nose wrinkled as the heavy balls slapped my face, I instinctively used my tongue on the cock, only to find myself eagerly licking up every bit of filth why'd it taste so good~? I moaned playing with the cocks in my hands as well as my breasts were all being used to clean fat goblin cock and I found myself oddly enjoying it.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:49 pm

You had no idea why you were enjoying this so quickly. There was no reason you could think of to explain why filfthy futa goblin cocks tasted so good, especially when they continued to smell so awful. But for some reason, you couldn't get enough as you both bobbed your head and felt your lips and throat being fucked so vigorously, your folds dripping with lust and arousal soon enough.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:54 pm

I moaned slurping on the shaft in my throat, my fingers dancing over the two in my hands, it felt so hot~ it was so hard to think~ why was my hole dripping with lust now~ I felt my hips lift up as my juices leaked from my pussy and coated my ass thanks to how needy I was getting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:04 pm

It was at this point the cart started moving, you were now going somewhere but it was hard to see past the four of them. And it was hard to think, especially when about another minute later, all four of them began to cum. With a fair bit going down your throat before being sprayed into your mouth as seed coated and showered your face, hair, breasts, and neck.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:09 pm

I moaned and shuddered and I might have came a little? Still I was coated in thick hot sticky cum that was nothing like my husbands, was, was all goblin cum like this? It was so tasty~ And it was slimy it was clinging to me I'd swear it was glue if I didn't just feel where it came from, still my nipples were sore and sensitive thanks to how roughly they were abused and I couldn't say anything cause I was having to focus on swallowing the cum in my mouth.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:20 pm

Two of the goblins quickly moved, repositioning themselves and not giving you much chance to prepare as your pussy soon had TWO goblin cocks plunging on into its depths. Then of course one of the others plugged your mouth up with their cock while the other took the place of the one between your breasts as the fucking continued.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:28 pm

I would have made a noise at that, but well, my throat was currently getting fucked like crazy and the cum in my throat and mouth were frothing up by how brutal it was, I could feel their filthy cock spreading my long unused pussy and the feeling that this was giving me was making my head spin. I couldn't tell if I liked it or not but I couldn't do anything to protest as I was used so totally.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:41 pm

Several more times this went through the journey, with you only getting two breaks between and only being given a chunk of bread to nibble on groggily at one point. Then it was back to them working to ensure all four of them had a chance to fuck your mouth, to fuck your pussy, use your ass even, and finally fuck your tits. By the time the cart came to a stop, your body was sore and well used and you were coated in cum.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:47 pm

I never felt more well fucked and bloated in my life, I lost my anal virginity to two of the little shits, and my womb and guts both felt bloated with their nasty cum, just breathing made me blow bubbles in it cause I couldn't swallow it all, my tits were sore and my nipples felt like bruises, but as the cart stop I managed to try and sit up and look around to figure out where we were.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 2:58 pm

You were in a sort of open air cavern, or maybe a ravine of sorts. Where many more goblins were going about their business. Here and there at a few places, you could see other women, who looked well fucked as well. Some had piercings or markings on them, and some looked like and sounded like sluts or whores as they begged or screamed their ecstasy. Others looked glossy eyed and not all there, but you were quickly being guided to an empty platform with chains on it.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:04 pm

I blinked as I looked around stunned at the ravine or whatever we were in, stumbling as I was led off looking at the girls and gulping "U~Uh, where are ya'll taking me now?" I asked staring at the screaming, begging and empty girls before look at the platform with chains, not sure what to do now but try and survive.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:18 pm

"Be public plaything, maybe someone pay enough to take ya home for a few days!" One of them informed you as you were quickly chained up in place, with them using some black ink to put some markings on you... seemingly to encourage those who used you to keep count it seemed!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 3:23 pm

I blushed brightly in embarrassment as I found them counting how many times my tits, mouth, ass and pussy had been used. I felt a little snippy so I said "If you want to keep count of babies make sure to add two, I had two before coming here after all." I'd been meaning it as a joke, but, looking around at the other girls...I wondered if they'd take it as serious advice or write other things besides marks on me.
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games