Caught and Fucked(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Caught and Fucked(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:24 am

She hummed "Please don't insult both of us, you want to, and unless you want your sister walking in on us, you'll make me cum, and calm down in a hurry before you leave, you panty wearing slut~" she teased still focused on her game.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 19, 2023 11:32 am

Levi squeaked and looked down, actually a bit shocked he was wearing what he was. His cheeks were quick to start burning, and he was annoyed how his cock was now tenting those panties. Grumbling and blushing, he hurried over. Without really thinking about it, he pulled the panties aside and then gasped, again perplexed when he realized he was sinking himself down onto her cock... worse, he couldn't convince his body to go ahead and pull back up and off, whimpering and shuddering from head to toe as he began to (albeit a bit clumsily) ride on her pillar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 19, 2023 8:27 pm

She started laughing, and when you looked back up at her she snorted "Levi, I didn't tell you to ride it, you really are a slut huh~? I was expecting you to lick and suck~ But what's this~ You're holes looser~? My oh my~ has the slut been getting more cock~ Has to be futa if your ass is like this~" She teased, but at least now, her attention was on you and not the game, which made you feel some pride flare up.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:07 am

"I~I don't... I~I wasn't even t~thinking, j~just acting... I~I..." Levi tried to say, even as he continued to ride her haphazardly, slowly getting better at it as he moaned and whined in confused pleasure. The feeling of pride only leaving him more humiliated... and yet turned on, as his dick twitched in the panties.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:15 am

She reached down and slapped your ass "Well you started it, you're gonna wanna finish it before you're sister's back from her shower~ I don't mind if she catches us~" She teased, but her phone was back up, she was recording you bouncing on her shaft.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2023 10:43 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Well, it finally happened. I rolled a nat 100

He whimpered and whined at that, and started moving faster, though this just made him cry out more. And try as he might to muffle himself, to keep himself in control, to keep from enjoying this too much... something in him sort of snapped. And the next thing he knew he was lunging forward, taking Kelly's lips in his own as he grabbed at her breasts. When he broke the kiss though, his eyes were full of a slutty, wild, lustful fire as he rammed himself up and down her cock.

"R~Rape me... r~ruin my ass... f~fuck the shape of your big thick futa dick into it~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:20 am

She smirked, set up her phone to record, and then began ruining you on it, making sure to get all the good shots she could of her fucking your tight little ass until it was a loose used fuck hole. She came inside you multiple times, but didn't show any interest in stopping, and your cock was completely limp within the first thirty minutes and your sister was still showering and Kelly was still hard.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 20, 2023 12:02 pm

95 lol. Gonna roll again, if its really high, think this could be nearing an end of sorts.

... 99 lol

As she began ruining his ass, the something that had snapped in him snapped further. Increasingly, he made no effort to keep himself quiet. Where for Jackie he'd been practically making love to her and had been a dutiful good boy for her, here, for Kelly... he was a slut. A cum slut. A cockslut. Her dick was rearranging his brain as much as it was reshaping his ass. With lewd cries, he started bouncing more vigorously, more eagerly, even as he begged for her to do more, to humiliate him, degrade him, remind him what a slut for futa cock he'd become... when he even reached a point where he was having trouble being able to lift himself up, he just giggled and said, "U~use me like a fleshlight, hehehe~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 20, 2023 11:19 pm

She continued out fucking you into the bed, into the piles of cum and pussy juices, wrecking your ass and flooding you with cum for about sixty more minutes, before you finally felt her getting soft and calming down, she laughed and laid back down, slapping your ass "You might wanna leave, The shower's been off for a while, your sis is probably close to being finished in the bathroom~ Or stay and show off if you want~" She teased.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:15 am

*rolls*

91. Yeah I think we can call it an ending here.

Gurgling and fuck drunk after getting used like this, whatever had been snapped in his head had snapped permanently. At least when it came to Kelly, and other Futa, he was indeed a cock-cum slut. As she said such a thing, Levi just giggled into the puddle of cum and pussy juices and wriggled his rear about.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Oct 21, 2023 7:49 am

She laughed and when your sister came in well, she mocked the hell out of you, but seemed more annoyed that she wasn't hear to enjoy it...and that's how your life went. At home you were a total slut toy for your sister and her girlfriend who both were happy to record you and treat you like the slut you were. From making you lick up your sister's abused holes to making you clean up Kelly's shaft to your Sister using a Dildo to DP you with Kelly.

But out of the home, you actually started dating Jackie, and sure you had sex with her, in some pretty kinky places even, but it was more like making love than actual sex, you held hands, kissed, cuddled, sometimes she even kissed you just minutes after you finished taking care of Kelly or your sister, who both thought it was both cute and hot how you were with her and never got in the way, letting you be both a girlfriend for Jackie, and a cum rag for Kelly.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games