Caught and Fucked(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Caught and Fucked(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:04 am

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Levi
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

https://img3.gelbooru.com//samples/d8/3d/sample_d83df59186f07be263473851d56b16f0.jpg
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... ink+dross+
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... dead7e0a7&

three links in case one doesn't work

Bio: A typical young guy except for some stray errant thoughts of curiosity... which one day lead him to go ahead and try out some of his sister's clothes while she's gone off for some errand or other. Unaware that the house isn't as empty as he thought...

Sister's girlfriend

https://img3.gelbooru.com//samples/c3/d8/sample_c3d8b024f44f5c86631767b2b6285e78.jpg
https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=pos ... tags=dross
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... fce8f5908&

You were posing and feeling pretty and honestly you thought that you looked pretty cute, totally like a cute girl, you even found yourself doing some more...daring poses, touching yourself and smiling, and then you felt your heart drop to your feet as you turned, spreading your cheeks at the mirror in your tiny little skirt, only to find Kelly, your sister's girlfriend standing in the doorway, her phone out and aimed at you as she smirked and then waved at you teasingly "Hello~ I didn't realize Lavender had a sister and a brother~ She called with a grin, what's your name cutie~?" she was clearly mocking you.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Caught and Fucked(Kuragari)

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:11 am

Levi was frozen in mid pose, cheeks being spread and bared to the mirror as his face and even ears flushed red and the former shrank to pinpricks. It took a fair bit of a moment for him to work up the courage to even answer her question, even as a tiny part of him hoped being frozen in place might make her leave and think she was seeing things or something!

"L~Levi?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:18 am

She hummed and nodded "Well~ Levi~ I'm so glad to have all this saved to my cloud, I can't wait to post these pics and vids and tag you in them~ I mean~? Unless I somehow got tired enough that I simply couldn't post~? Or Was Distracted by something until Lav get's back~?" She said, before reaching under her skirt, and letting a half hard cock flop out.
Last edited by eaenidu on Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:36 am

Even before she'd finished, a horrified look had spread across Levi's face and he was already hurrying over, scrambling and unintentionally stumbling to his knees as he said "P-Please no! My sister CAN'T find out about this, I'll do anything-" Then of course that cock flopped out and he went silent, eyes getting even smaller as his mind tried to process what he was seeing.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:41 am

She hummed and smirked "Oh~ Trust me~ Not just her~ Her Friends~ Your Family~ Your Friends~ I'll make sure every one sees it~ Unless of course, your tight little hole makes me cum~ if you can't figure out what that means, I'm either fucking your ass here and now, or well, everyone will know~ Don't worry I'm not cruel~ you can suck me first to get it nice and wet, hell if you make me cum I might not even fuck your lewd little hole that you were showing off~" She sad slapping her cock on your cheeks and forehead.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:49 am

Levi gulped and stared for a moment, nervous and anxious beyond all reason. Could he really bring himself to do something like that? I mean, he'd just been trying these clothes on to see how he looked in them, hadn't been anything more than that... but he'd die of embarrassment and shame if everyone found out. He couldn't see a way to get out of this... at least not without swiping her phone, and well, he wasn't sure he could do that right now.

And so hesitantly, and looking away, he grumbled out, "A-Alright..." he reached a hand up first, stroking at her pillar and trying to ignore how much... bigger than him it was. Then, hesitantly, he turned his eyes towards it, gulping nervously as he started to guide the tip towards his mouth...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:53 am

She hummed "Don't get boring~ if you act boring on my cock I might just rape you and post it anyways~" She teased fingers in your hair as she smirked at you, her cock getting harder in your mouth...she still wasn't fully hard, you were going to have to coax her to get fully hard as you sucked her off, she wasn't fully hard and she was already bigger than you...and you had gotten on your knees so easily for her too, it was so humiliating.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:58 am

The worry and anxiety was even clearer in his eyes at her saying all of this, and the humiliation enough was making it hard to focus. But he didn't want her to just have her way with him, and even worse, he didn't want her to share that everywhere too. So he decided to try and do a bit more as he started working his lips down her length, figuring maybe if he did the sort of stuff he'd have wanted done to his cock, that'd help?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Oct 06, 2023 5:40 pm

She laughed and hummed "Good girl~" She teased, then you heard a click and looking up you realized she just took a pic of you sucking her cock, "And~ Saved to cloud~ Don't worry~ as long as you're a good girl for me~ these will just be for my personal enjoyment~ That means watch the teeth hun~" she teased reaching behind your head and pushing you deeper and deeper.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:27 pm

Levi whined as he heard the click of another picture being taken, and tried to glare at Kelly even as he felt her hand on his head. He was pushed further down, at which point his gag reflex kicked in and he started to choke on the cock, doing his best to pull back up. He couldn't take her any further, no way!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:17 pm

She hummed "Pull back before kissing my base and that pic goes straight to your sister~" She purred pushing you a little deeper, forcing her cock into the entrance to your throat and then stopping, she smirked at you, she wanted you to swallow the rest willingly.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 1:04 am

rolled an 83

Levi's eyes widened in fear, but then he was made a bit busy choking and gagging again. Fear of his sister finding out did come to him, and worried that she might send it to more than just her, he went ahead and tried. But he quickly found that he couldn't do it on his own. He made several attempts, but it was just too much. The last attempt forced him to pull back up, coughing and choking in pain as he gasped for air and whimpered, "I-I can't!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 4:16 am

She Hummed at that, "Too bad~ Maybe you should offer me something else then~?" She asked showing you a text on her phone with the picture of you sucking her dick, the text read "Check out this eager little suck slut~" she hadn't sent it yet, but, it'd only take a press of a button for it to go out.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:14 am

"P~Please no! I~I'll do anything else, a~anything else you ask!" He says, then hurriedly adds, "O~Or I'll at least try, t~try as hard as I can!" The idea of his sister getting that message... he'd never hear the end of it!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:20 am

She hummed "Bend over~ Show off that tight little slut asshole and beg me to wreck you and take your virginity~ Convince me and I won't send anything to her~" She ordered with a happy growl, seeming pleased with your words, for now at least.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:29 am

28 this time

Blushing brilliantly and whining at this, Levi nevertheless did as she asked. He moved over, placing his hands on the edge of the bed, his bared ass pointed at her. His cheeks and ears burning, he looked back towards her as he stammered out, "P~Please, w~wreck my ass, s-shove... s~shove your big cock in and take m-my first time..." He glanced away in shame at that, realizing he'd just admitted this would be his first time with anyone. Oh, why hadn't he checked to see if anyone else was here first?!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:37 am

As you looked back you saw her once again recording you "I'd be delighted~" She purred, approaching you with a mocking grin, slapping your ass with one hand, before lining her cock up and pushing it against your tight hole, she was smirking as she slowly, steadily got you to spread more and more, until her entire cock head was in, then she suddenly grabbed your hip and slammed balls deep into you.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:44 am

Levi wanted to ask, demand, or even beg that Kelly stop recording these things. Even ignoring that it meant more and more blackmail material... it was simply embarrassing being recorded like this. It made him blush more and his rod twitch, the latter of which only served to embarrass him further. Course, then he had other things to worry about, yelping as she smacked his ass and then started to push in. He whimpered, squirming as he felt this new sensation, discomfort mixed in with... something else. Then he squealed as she slammed on into him, even as his cock squeezed and clung to her cock.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:50 am

She laughed a little, and slapped your ass hard, in fact, she started to spank both cheeks, one and then the other with one hand, leaving herself balls deep in you as she started to make your ass turn red "Gotta make it match your slutty eager face~" She teased, pointing out how you were blushing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:03 am

"N~Not, a~aah, s~slutty, o~or, AH, e~eager!" Levi whined, burying his face in shame into the bed as he whimpered, ass stinging more and more with each slap. Burying his face also kept him from being as aware of how his ass clenched around her cock each time she smacked him, or how his cock was drooling pre.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games