Mama's Boy(Kuragari)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Mama's Boy(Kuragari)

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:31 am

She hummed "Dirty girl~" She moaned softly in your ear "I'll be your mommy~" She then slowly, steadily pushed her finger deeper and deeper into you, it was her middle finger and it was reaching deeper than you knew you could take, if only because you never tried, and her other hand's nail was teasingly entering your cum slit.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:35 am

Varyl was gritting his teeth as strange sensations attacked him so. The feeling of a finger pushing into his rear and then his mothers nail pushing into his cumslit...

"M~Mama... w-wha..." he barely managed to say, before he felt her middle finger touch something and then he came hard, squealing in shock and surprise as his eyes went wide, sensations washed over him, and his cock and hips jerked as cum fired forth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:38 am

Her Middled Finger refused to moved holding firmly against that spot as your cum fired off, practically emptying your balls as you came and came and came, only calming down enough to stop once you jumped out of her lap, and she fell over still sleeping, her finger softly sliding out of you...and the plates, coffee table and tv now had a light coating of your cum on them.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:42 am

Varyl collapsed to the floor for sveral minutes panting, eyes glazed over in post orgasmic bliss and confusion. He didn't do anything at first, but once he regained feeling in his leg, he weakly stood up and blushed at the sight of such.

"N~Need... need to clean up the mess." He finally said after trying to spend a few minutes more figuring out what had happened.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:45 am

You had barely gotten it cleaned up when you heard a thud and looked over to see your mom slowly waking up, having rolled off the couch and onto the floor "O~Oh my~ Did I fall asleep, Varyl," She said as she looked over and saw you, she smiled "Cleaning up, Thanks, I must have stayed up later than I thought if I fell asleep that easy, sorry dear." She spoke standing and stretching a bit, you noticed though, apparently she'd landed in some cum you didn't see, it was on her clothes, right across her breasts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:48 am

His eyes went wide at this as he spotted it and hurried over, wrapping her in a hug as he tried to use the cloth he'd been cleaning with to get at that splotch as he blushed and nuzzled her chest. "I-Its alright M-Mom, are you alright though?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2023 11:53 am

She huffed amused "Oh I'm fine...though for some reason missing a cute girl...hmm~ Do you think I should start trying to go out again?" She asked, then giggled "Maybe I'll take you with me, we can try and pick up girls or boys if that's what you like at the same place...Honestly I thought you were trans you know." She said, she seemed like she was still sleepy, she wasn't talking about you basically feeling up her tits after all.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:03 pm

He tried to make sense of all that, squeaking in confusion and just working to wipe the cum off her shirt. "I-I-I uh... n-not sure?" He asked with a quizzical expression. He quickly decided this was all a bit weird, and decided to make sure the cum was off before saying, "I-I uh, well am glad you're fine Mom, s-saying some odd things... I-I uh, am gonna head up to my room now!"

He then dashed off, blushing furiously.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:07 pm

She gave you a kiss on the cheek and nodded before settling down to watch her soap operas with a sleepy yawn letting you run off on your own to your room "See you later honey~" She yawned the last word as you raced off to do whatever it is you needed to do, apparently not thinking she'd said anything odd.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:11 pm

Once back in his own room, Varyl shivered in confusion a bit and moved over to flop onto his bed. After a moment, he picked up the earbuds and put them in his ear, figuring they would help him relax after that confusion...

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

got a 49 this time
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:14 pm

You found yourself relaxing, calming, and, slowly, wondering why you got embarrassed, it was just talking to your mom, she'd love you no matter who you liked, or your gender right? Heck she was at least Bi with her words, why did you react like that? Was it because school? Other people? You could talk with your mom about anything...The world just had mom's that weren't as cool as your's
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:21 pm

In this relaxed state, he found himself wondering about such... though he also found himself slowly wondering about what had happened as well. Slowly, ever so slowly, as he laid face down in bed with his head on his pillow, his right hand drifted around and back to his ass.

He wasnt sure when he removed his shorts and pulled them down, or when exactly his hand was in position. But carefully and with trepidation, his middle finger moved go slip into his rear...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:25 pm

You found yourself dealing with the fact that while, slowly, pushing in deeper and deeper and pulling out, fingering yourself like this, it felt good, but, your finger was just too short~ You knew where the spot was you could feel it, less than an inch out of reach but you couldn't touch it on your own~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:34 pm

"Cant... mmhm... cant reach..." Varyl whined, eyes almost entirely closed but slightly glazed as he reached and reached for it. He bit his lips, trying to shift position just a bit so he could reach that spot. Even though it felt good, his body remembered it could feel even better as he floated in this relaxed, fuzzy state.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:37 pm

No matter how you twisted and turned you couldn't hit it, you got closer and closer but just, couldn't touch~ You'd need to find either something to push into you...or maybe ask your mom for help~? She made you feel so good before after all~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:49 pm

Earbuds still in his head, and finger still slowly pumping in and out of his rear, Varyl stumbled on up. Mom was probably asleep again... she'd said she had stayed up late, and he didnt want to bother her. But maybe... maybe there was something in her room?

Of course... he should pull his finger out but well... it felt... nice having it plunge in and out. Even if he couldnt reach the spot that'd make it feel better. So he just slowly made his way towards his mothers room. Losing his shorts along the way.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2023 12:53 pm

It didn't take long to find something, a nice, normal dildo, that looked like she probably had used it before getting up to make breakfast, after all, it was sitting out on her bed, and, why, why did you feel so excited~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:06 pm

Before today, he'd have never thought of or imagined doing what he was about to do. But in this relaxed, fuzzy state and now being horny atop it... he made his wa ly ovrler to his mother's mirror, blushing at the sight of his half hard dick as it drooled pre. He pulled his finger from his rear. And then slowly lined the tip up with his backdoor.

His heart was racing as he panted and gazed at his reflection. Taking a deep breathe, he slowly tried to push it inside. All as the earbuds remained in his ears.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

got a 47 this time
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:08 pm

You had to take it slower, slower than your or your mom's fingers, slowly, pushing deeper and deeper, slowly spreading your lewd, horny hole more and more, and slowly, you found yourself enjoying it more and more, it was slowly getting easier, slowly feeling better, slowly it just felt more and more right to do this~ It felt good, how could it be bad~?
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 22, 2023 1:11 pm

"S-So... s-sho full~" he moaned out, panting as he slowly fucked his naughty hole with the dildo. He didnt feel confident enough to do it faster, and well, this was the same pace his Mom had used... the sight in the mirror was so lewd too, and briefly, one of the things his mother had said as she plunged the finger in echoed...

"D~Dirty... G~Girl?" He asked as he felt something starting to build up as he continued.
Kuragari

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games