Kitsune Bonded [EAENIUD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Kitsune Bonded [EAENIUD]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 28, 2023 10:23 am

You eventually passed out in bliss, tiredness mixing with the pleasant euphoric state she'd put you in. When you woke up you found yourself alone on her bed, and nearly freaked out a bit, but then your nose picked up food cooking, and also noticed that you'd been tucked in nice and cozy before she'd pulled out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 29, 2023 7:54 am

I Crawled out, not wanting to lose the warmth though I dragged the blanket with me as I crawled towards the smell of food on all fours sniffing it happily. Crawling up to nuzzle her thigh once I found her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 29, 2023 12:13 pm

She smirked, pulling a spoon from the pot and turning a crank on the meat roasting over a fire nearby. "Ya gonna always stick to all fours like that~?" She asked with a teasing grin, her eyes alight in amusement.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:17 am

I let out a mewl and a yip, before realizing I was in my mostly human form, just my ears and tail out and blushed before stranding up with my stolen blanket around me, "I'm used to spending time in fox form." I muttered peaking through the opening in the blanket to look at her.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:08 pm

She just smirked knowingly and pat your head, scritching at your ears as she pointed to some fresh baked bread. "If ya need something to eat now, feel free to grab a chunk."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Oct 04, 2023 7:26 pm

I blushed and purred softly at the scritches, before blushing darker and shuffling over to nibble on the bred and watch her, still mostly in my blanket cocoon for comfort.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:01 am

The rest of the food didn't take all that long to finish cooking, and once it did, she brought some over for you and her. She carefully wormed her way into the blanket cocoon, pressing her body to yours, her big, strong, toned body... and of course, also started taking turns feeding you, eyes glinting in amusement.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:37 pm

In response I just crawled into her lap and to eat, content in cuddling up with her as she fed me, my tail wrapping around her waist happily as I sat their humming, yipping, nibbling and just enjoying the warmth, surprised by how nice and caring it felt.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 05, 2023 8:47 pm

Of course, she also teased you here and there too, and it wasn't helped that being in her lap like this meant you were soon able to fully feel her hot... hard... thick... throbbing, twitching, pulsing member against your backside as every so often she'd stroke, pinch, lick or kiss in the right places to get you feeling hot under the collar.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 05, 2023 9:00 pm

I was shuddering and blushing and grinding my ass back against her hot, twitching cock, licking my lips, but doing my best to refuse to be the one to break, I wanted her to grab and fuck me, I didn't want to break and ride her first, come on, even if she was older, I was a Kitsune I was supposed to be seductive!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:35 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

While a Kitsune you may be, it seemed your hubby was either better at it... or you were simply so needy. Her teasing touches and the presence of that hard pillar so close, and yet her not moving to spear into you despite her clear interest... she wanted you to either beg, or simply ride her. Or maybe she just enjoyed teasing. By the time you were done with your own food though, your body felt like it was on fire and your holes all felt so empty...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Oct 05, 2023 10:49 pm

I let out a whine, the food was gone, so I simply bent over in front of her panting heavily shaking my ass at her and my tail was practically assaulting her tits and wrapping around her neck, trying to pull her, I reached back spreading my pussy "M~Meanie~ Hubbie~ Fill~ me~ Fuck me~" I begged.
eaenidu

Previous

Return to Private Games