Beneath the Waves [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Beneath the Waves [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:22 am

With them going at you so vigorously and all at once, you found yourself having trouble keeping up. You were feeling closer and closer to exhaustion as they kept up, the feelings being given to you assaulting you from so many angles it was making it hard to think or do anything but just bask and enjoy. But somehow, despite your rising exhaustion and your body being pushed to its limits, you worked hard to reciprocate. To do otherwise was rude after all, especially with how good they were making you feel, and you could tell that the one you were sucking, the one with both her dicks up your rear, and the one grinding into you were all getting close, and then... you were flooded and coated, the force of the cum shooting from the one grinding to your side still managing to splatter and coat you despite you and them being underwater.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:31 am

I came hard my body rocking and holes milking and head ringing, but I Refused to just let that be the end the one at my pussy got a foot going down to tease their crotch, aiming to make her cum, and my hand slid down to finger blast the one on my tits, I did my best to make the both of them cum before I passed out, wanting them both to cum as well not wanting them left out of the fun. And I kept sucking and fucking the others too, even as I was soon cumming again and again. My vision getting more and more blurry before I finally passed out, hoping they had a fun time too~

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Rolled a 6 to pleasure the girls before I passed out lol
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:48 am

Your efforts were rewarded with cum from another futa cock and thicker honey coming from the girl as you kept it up. Just as you were blacking out, you heard your PAD noting it had gained enough to be able to translate, or at least give enough to form a basis point.

When you woke up, you were sore, and in bed with the first one you'd met, the girl, and the one who was maybe a girl or possibly a femboy of some sort? All three weren't awake at the moment, and your lower holes were stuffed with the cocks of the first one again... wait no, both of her cocks were in your pussy this time and she was the one holding tightest to you.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2023 11:56 am

I blushed and looked around before trying to quietly ask my PAD if it could figure out why that had happened, and what had happened while I was out, I was blushing from the feeling of having two fat cocks in my pussy and found myself rather stuck after all. All my pussy could do was cling to the cocks spreading it as I tried to figure out what to do now.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:09 pm

"It would appear that you offering yourself in such a fashion was taken as you wishing to be the mate of the one currently inside you. She brought you back to proclaim to her clan she had a mate, much to their delight. It appears that sharing of mates is common amongst clans, and that while some of those here are related to her by blood, others are effectively family friends who are bonded to the family." It happily informs you as the one you'd mated stirred you up a bit as she shifted in her sleep.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:16 pm

I blinked "Did I get a Husband? Am I pregnant?" I asked both as the thoughts crossed my mind, then I was clinging to the one inside me and moaning in her ear my pussy was sensitive still from the fucking, and a little sore and I shivered as my pussy clung to her happily "Please Tell me you know or can figure out a Mate's job here PAD~?" I hissed softly, trying to not wake my...mate, up.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:43 pm

"We lack enough cultural information to make an accurate determination." It replied twice in short order... it only being now you realized your pad was still with where you'd left your suit and that it was only thanks to an implant in your neck you still had access to it. As for not waking her up, you were doing fine on that front, though the... girl... femboy... whichever stirred a bit and nuzzled into a crook between you and her as he muttered something sweet sounding but it was sleepy enough to be too garbled to catch properly.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2023 12:51 pm

Finally I hummed and let my curiosity get the better of me, I reached down to feel up the girl or femboy's crotch, wanting to know what they actually had down their could they be a trappy futa? Or something else? This was already odd enough and I didn't like not knowing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:15 pm

Finding their groin, you felt about and quickly determined them to be a femboy. Your exploring of course woke them up however, and they gave a bit of a shy smile before leaning in and kissing you, their cock twitching in your hand as their other hand came up and cupped a breast, rolling it about rather well.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:24 pm

I blushed at getting caught feeling them up, but returned the kiss as I felt their twitching cock...I'd feel really bad if I blue balled them, so I gently started guiding his cock to my ass, letting him push in and fill me up more.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:59 pm

He looked surprised by this, but smiled and shifted to slide into your backdoor, doing so with ease even though he was only a little bit smaller then your mate. You were a bit surprised however when he reached around and started teasing and toying with your clit, while another hand continued kneading into your chest. The teasing of your clit made your folds convulse, which made your mate thrust into you a bit as she moaned in her sleep.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Sep 16, 2023 1:05 am

I let out a moan, both at the feeling of being more full, making me tighten up around both and the clit teasing, the feeling of the multi-attack had me clinging to the futa currently double dicking my pussy, my hips jerking back and forth a bit in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Sep 17, 2023 1:21 pm

Your mate was soon roused by this as the femboy worked to alternate his thrusts with her own, and she nibbled on your ear as she sleepily mumbled, "Mhm... nu fairsh, starting without me~" As if to show her displeasure, she gave an extra hard thrust into your pussy.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:52 am

I blushed and let out a surprised moan as she nibbled my ear and gasped as she thrust in "M~More~ S~Sorry~ D~Didn't mean T~Too~" I moaned reaching down and groping her ass with one hand happily, it felt so~ good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2023 5:43 am

"Mmhm... more she asks... more she gets~" Your mate says as she starts fucking you properly within a few thrusts. her hands soon focusing on your chest as she rolls so she is facing you. Which lets her kiss you long and hard, her tendril like tongue fucking your face again as the cute femboy from behind trails kisses along your neck and shoulders as he gropes at your ass.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:20 am

I let out a louder moan as my tits and ass were groped by the two whale like people, and happily accepting the tongue fucking of my face, sucking eagerly, my sore holes tightening in pleasure, I knew it'd hurt if I kept doing this but I wanted it so bad~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Sep 18, 2023 12:48 pm

They both began to speed up, alternating their thrusts so that you soon found yourself being thrown over the edge, moments before they both slam into you and hilt themselves. Their thick, slimey, clingy seed soon fires off into you, filling you with their warmth.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:49 am

I moaned and clung to them both tightly as we came together, my holes trying to milk the two, well, three cocks, two people inside me, then I slumped down a bit with a tired giggle, it felt good, I liked it, but it was still embarrassing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:52 pm

The femboy planted a kiss on your neck as he slowly pulled out, then swam off and down the stairs in this reef house you found yourself in. The girl shifted and spooned against your side while the Futa giggled and said, "Never seen your kind here before. From another ocean?"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Sep 20, 2023 1:43 am

I shivered at the cuddling and hugged the girl with one arm and hummed, nuzzling the futa with a giggle before blushing "Ah, well, my kind's rare, most of my kind, prefer, being over the water, though we can live under it, only a few like me like it." I decided to tell her, hoping to mix together some stuff without telling her I was a straight up alien "In fact many of my kind fear water, we can't see well in deep depths and there's stories of getting killed by Sea People so many avoid the water completely, I wouldn't be surprised if I'm the only one of my kind you ever meet." I told her.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games