Beneath the Waves [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Beneath the Waves [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:38 am

eaenidu Wrote:Name: Kiara Aalto
Appearance: https://safebooru.org//images/3074/4e1662de1a1cf3c994e0b20dd2951c33ebb28c39.jpg?3200381
Bio: A Woman who has worked multiple places, most of it being simple stuff from janitorial duties to maid, to cook and so on mostly because she disliked staying on polluted worlds and would want to leave, so she'd sign up for whatever and go out on ships or to new worlds as she could, she didn't really remember what happened mostly because she was pretty sure a comet just hit the ship she was on, her last clear memory was hopping into an escape pod and sending herself at the closest planet that could keep her alive with it's natural atmosphere and biomes.

STATS:
Strength: 12
Perception: 10
Endurance: 11
Charisma: 14
Intelligence: 7
Luck: 17

Remaining strapped in as the escape pod plummeted, you couldn't help but feel rather freaked out thanks to how bumpy things were getting. More so as something shook off a wall, bounced about a bit and then konked you on the head. Everything went black for a bit, but when you came to, you were still in the escape pod, and aside from a bit of soft shifting here and there, it wasn't moving. There were some sparks coming from one of the consoles, but otherwise it seemed to be in fine shape otherwise.

Should probably check yourself and the pod out though just to make sure you were in one piece and could get a better idea of where you were before ya stuck your head out.
Last edited by Kuragari on Thu Sep 28, 2023 8:28 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kuragari

Re: Beneath the Waves [EAENIDU]

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:52 am

I groaned and stood up, rubbing my head where it had gotten hit and stumbling around the pod a bit, confused by the odd rocking, I tried to get a clear look at myself and whatever I could get in the pod to work, trying to find any emergency tools to see if I could fix up the parts of the pod that were broken, I really needed to figure out where I was and what the fuck had happened if I could before trying to leave.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:59 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Luck x5 roll, roll is 25

Fortunately, you found some tools to make the repairs, and a scanner to check yourself out and you pulled out your Personal Assistant Datapad and took stock of things. You didn't have a concussion, but you'd probably get a bit of a bruise. But the escape pod had a medical thing that could easily handle that and most basic stuff. Checking the console, it seemed the world you'd landed on was an oceanic world, and you had landed in the tropical region. The area you were in was a sort of shallow-ish region with small islands, atolls and reefs. The air was safe to breath, and gravity was similar to what you were used to.

All in all, you'd gotten quite lucky!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:03 am

I blinked at that before humming and deciding to crawl out of the pod and look around, if there was any sort of island nearby I'd try and get my pod to it to act as a sort of shelter, I always loved water, though this was a bit more than I was expecting, hopefully I could look around and find some food too. If there wasn't anything nearby to beach the pod on I'd just go straight for food.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:15 am

Luck Roll x5 roll is 8

There is in fact, as it so happens, a small island nearby. Its not particularly big and doesn't really have any high ground, but it does have some rocks that could offer some additional shelter from storms or the like, and some plants and a smattering of tropical looking trees, albeit ones whose leaves remind ya a bit more of shamrocks. Getting the pod moved over to it was a bit easier said then done, but eventually you beached the pod on it and knew with some effort at a later time, you could push it further onto the island.

You also found some bright red and green fruit, which a scan confirmed was perfectly safe to eat. So food, and theoretically, some shelter! So far, so good!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:20 am

I hummed and decided to set up the basics, getting something to make a fire with and setting it up, but not lighting it yet, instead I'd take the scanner and survival knife and go diving, looking for other foods, checking the seaweed and looking for fish or crabs or something, not sure what they had on this planet but hopefully it'd be more edible stuff.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:30 am

As you dove into the water, something... strange happened. You didn't notice it at first, preoccupied and focused on your task as you were. It was only when your PAD noted that you should be drowning (for the third time according to it) that you realized something was up. Namely... you seemed to be able to breathe under water! Without really giving it any mind you had dove in wearing nothing but the diving suit itself but no mask or air tank to go with it. It was also at this point, amongst the seaweed as you were with a fair bundle of it (the scanner assuring you it was edible and had other possible uses) that you got the strangest feeling of being... watched. Or observed.

You weren't exactly alone.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:38 am

I blinked at that trying to understand how exactly I was breathing water, I could hold my breath for a while sure, but I was actually breathing it! Then I moved and could have sworn..."Scan for lifeforms, disregard plants." I told the PAD as I moved to swim back up to my little shelter keeping my head on a swivel as I tried to figure out what was causing that feeling of being watched.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:44 am

At first, all you got in your immediate vicinity was a smattering of fish... but then... "Larger, human sized life form detected." You turn towards where it says the thing is and spot a fish like lady or person or thing peering at you from amidst the seaweed. When it realizes its been seen, it swims out into view, brandishing a spear. You notice right away that she's not wearing anything, which means her breasts and slit are on display.

https://static1.e621.net/data/sample/ef/88/ef88d8fd8f03abdf4340efc7d15d4089.jpg

https://e621.net/posts/4199838?q=zora
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:49 am

I stared at the fish lady where she was peaking out at me, correction, naked fish lady who was now just out in the open and pointing a spear at me, I tried to think on what I should do, and then got and Idea I slowly lifted my hands up...and then unzipped and pealed my suit off in front of her, hoping that by showing I was a girl too or at least, something similar to her she'd calm down and not stab me.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:04 pm

She blinked as she watched you unzip yourself and present your feminine body to her. Then she tossed aside her spear, and you suddenly found her almost instantly atop you and- Sweet jesus two tendril like cocks were slamming into your pussy and ass at the same time as she pulled you into the most heated and intense kiss you'd ever had in your entire fucking life and she was already jackhammering away at your pussy and ass and holy crud she was well hung~!
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:13 pm

I sighed in relief that I wasn't going to get stabbed I opened my mouth to try and talk to her, only to blink and realize she was face to face with me and so close and holy crap~?! I squealed as two cocks filled both my holes, I wasn't a virgin sure, but I'd only been with very few, and only when I was still in school it'd been a few years and I'd never taken two at once I couldn't believe how full I felt from the jackhammering into both my holes, and then I was basically forced to suck on her tongue as she dominated my mouth so eagerly, hell violently, this was completely different from the nervous shy virgins I had before! And Her cocks were way bigger too spreading me more on their own than either hole had taken before...I did the only thing I could think of, deepening the kiss and wrapping my arms and legs around her clinging to her, it was the first time in years I wasn't stuck caring for my own needs damn it, I was gonna milk it, plus the more she liked me, the less likely I'd get stabbed.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:29 pm

Her tongue was a bit long, which at times made it feel like you had a tentacle fucking at your mouth as it explored this way and that way and down your throat it even went a bit. Her breasts ground into yours, her nipples stiff as her hands clung to you, one soon delivering a sharp smack as she kept drilling into you. She mumbled something, but you didn't understand it. The PAD said it'd need her to talk more to be able to offer translation services, but talking didn't seem like something either of you would be doing much of at the moment.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:34 pm

I found myself rather quickly moaning and kissing and when she smacked my ass I could feel my holes tighten up around her, I could feel her tits pressing into my larger ones as she pressed me more and more into the kiss and fucking, I felt like my body was melting from pleasure, she was way better than any of my other times, and far and beyond better than me playing with myself, I was honestly having trouble focusing on not cumming, hell I was having problems focusing on the area around me!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:40 am

That was of course something the fish lady futa thing took advantage of, because at some point you vaguely became aware that you were being pulled along through the water, even as she kept fucking you. Even when she hilted into you and flooded your holes with cum, she didn't stop her swimming as well. You did get to see where you were going though as she spun you around to swim fuck you from behind and you saw yourself being guided towards a large coral reef nearby.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:46 am

I squealed in surprise as I was swim fucked away from my landing zone and the shelter I had started up I tried to protest, but at this point I was cumming on her twin cocks, my entire body bouncing and all I could do was moan and squeal and maybe beg "More~" as she slam fucked me towards the coral reef. My legs were squeezing her as she made me cum again her dicks were so good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2023 9:56 am

As she went, you saw other fish people. Some looked more like merfolk, with tails instead of legs, or fin-like things in place of where one might find ears. Others looked shark, dolphin, orca or whale-like like the one fucking you. Most watched with interest, and a few let out whistles of appreciation. All while she swam-fucked you into a shell/coral like structure where there were a few others that shared coloration and markings similar to her own... at which point she came and flooded you again as she said something, which seemed to make the others all excited.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:15 am

I squealed and moaned as she swam-fucked me through the...town? Town of different types of people, my mind felt like it was going into overdrive...both from the pleasure and embarrassment of being seen by everyone like this, of being fucked so eagerly, I tightened up more and more as she used my holes so eagerly and publicly. Then I found myself staring at a group of people that could only be her family...then she was flooding me and I was cumming hard around her, moaning, squealing and shaking my hips like a slut. I found myself uncaring of everyone watching as I looked back and pulled her into a happy fuck drunk smile, giggling and kissing her lips, cheeks, anything I could really, Nuzzling her happily at the frankly amazing sex she was giving me.

So I rolled END for how well I could take this very public fucking and got a 69 lol, and I rolled a CHA for how my mix of looks, noises and affection were taken by her family, a sorta "First Impressions" roll got a 2 lol
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:46 am

You were feeling tired alongside your loopy fuck drunk state as they all began talking and chattering enthusiastically. You quickly discovered that a group orgy or group use thing was something they did, because you were soon being played with and toyed by all of them. The one you'd first met pulled out of your pussy to spread your ass more as one of them came to your pussy and started using her tongue to tongue fuck you, while a girl for sure came up to suckle and toy with your breasts as another, a one dicked futa like the one still dicking you, ground into your side and playfully nipped at your neck. One with a flat chest, but still looking rather girly, in the meantime came up and claimed your mouth, with you every so often catching words as your PAD worked to build a translation matrix.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Fri Sep 15, 2023 10:56 am

I let out a surprised moan, I was trying to pay attention to the words it was slowly picking up, but well...that was rather difficult with all the attention being pour onto me, I wrapped my legs around the one tongue fucking my pussy with another moan, but was then distracted hugging the one teasing my tits, I moaned more and shuddered as another ground into and nipped at me, then my mouth was claimed and all I could do was return the affections I was being given, even as I moaned and came and road them I tried to give pleasure back to them, starting out because I just wanted to make a good impression, but by the end I was just enjoying the sex and fun times.

END=54 CHA Roll for how good I please them=7 lol
eaenidu

Next

Return to Private Games