Unexpected Consequences [FIREHEAD]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Unexpected Consequences [FIREHEAD]

Postby Kuragari » Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:11 pm

Smirking as she goes ahead and puts the Strapon on herself, she grins as she sashays over to you, leaning in and stroking at your folds at first, finger dipping in to test just how wet you are. This sends jolts of pleasure through you, you finding that your body, particularly your slit, felt even more sensitive. "Mhm, not sure how much ya know, but fun fact. Us girls, we can cum several times in a row with no issue... sometimes it even gets better with each climax~ no having to wait like ya do as a guy~"

She leans in, letting her tongue dance briefly over your clit, which has you seeing some stars from how damned good it felt. She then lined herself up with your slit, grinning as she asked, "So, will ya want me to stop once I get you to cum once~? Or ya wanna see how many times before ya feel like you're going crazy~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 16, 2023 12:34 am

I bit my lip as she walked over to me. In spite of my performance, she still seemed to exude confidence. She was more experienced meant she had to know something I didn't, but what was it? I hissed out when I felt her finger dip into my honey pot. I was already panting a little as I looked at my soaking sex in confusion. Why did that feel so much better than anything before? I had my own answer soon enough as I realized the trap I'd willingly stepped into because I didn't even know it was there.

My head leaned back as I barely kept back a squeal as she teased my clit now. Hearing her ask me that question, I trembled as I wondered if there was any way I could win this. NO! I needed to prove I could do this. Even if I lost, I would still pursue a way to turn back, so maybe it didn't even matter, but as a matter of pride, I needed to do this, or at least just put on a brave face. "L-like y-you even c-c-could."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:47 am

"Mmhm... good, I like a challenge~" She purrs, chuckling as she grins and lines the toy up. A small part of you feels at least some relief knowing your virginity is about to be taken by a girl, though your mind is just as quick to remind you that its being taken by a girl using a strapon with you. Still, she plunges herself on in, and while there is some discomfort, Hannah's usage of her fingers of your clit, your love button, helps to mitigate such phenomenally as she plays it like a fine instrument. By the time the entire length of the toy has sunk into you, you are awash with pleasure and only a lingering discomfort, being followed by a hazy contentment at finally being filled with something hard and thick.

Of course, then she starts to move.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

manliness roll. 54 or under, you are able to retain your desire to return to being a man for the moment. If you get under 18, you won't need another manliness roll for this session.

if you get 55-72, you'll start to lose yourself a bit in the pleasure, and there'll be 1 or 2 more manliness rolls in this scene. 72-90, you'll lose 1 point of manliness and be further lost to the pleasure in this moment.

Over 90, you lose two points of manliness, and for the remainder of the fun with Hannah, are inclined to embrace the new pleasures and sensations this female body offers you.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:34 pm

I hoped I looked more confident than I felt as she stepped forward dangling the toy I'd just used on her over me. I wasn't quite happy about losing my virginity as a girl before I'd done so as a guy, but at least a faux cock was better than a real one as I recall what would have happened in the boy's bathroom if someone hadn't heard me shout. Turning my head, I closed my eyes not quite knowing what to expect from my first penetration even though it felt like my body was screaming for it. As I felt the discomfort fade, I tried to come to terms with what I was feeling when she started moving suddenly.

[Manliness: 12]I felt a few groans and gasps, but it didn't feel nearly as overwhelming as I'd expected. Maybe this wasn't going to be as hard as I thought. "Is that all you've got?" I gave her a sly grin as my confidence rose.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:03 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Optional roll, not a manliness one. This is just to see how ya handle her getting rougher, faster, and harder. 25 or under you handle it with ease and its enjoyable too. 26-74 and it takes a bit of getting used to but you adjust, 75 and over it proves a bit much

She quirks an eye up, seemingly surprised at this, but only briefly. Then she grins, a grin that even if you were a guy still might have sent a shiver down your spine. "Mhm, well, don't say you didn't ask for it~" She then grabs a tight hold of your hips and starts slamming into you, going hard and fast, just the way you wish you could with her but you're on the receiving end of it as her hips mash against your own.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:55 am

[Roll: 01]Being a virgin, I'd expected the rough treatment she went for would have hurt a lot more, but my body seemed to easily take her despite my lack of experience or warmup. I could egg her on even more seeing if I can embarrass her a bit, but did I really want her going harder than this? As I felt her rub against my g-spot, a shiver ran through me and despite my trepidation, my confidence was only growing, and it did feel good. "Huh, is that really all?" Realizing there wasn't any rule about needing to lay back, I reached up giving her breast a squeeze.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 20, 2023 11:13 am

"You're surprising me... ya sure ya haven't taken a strap on before~?" Hannah teased with a grin, smacking the tip against your G-spot again and again. And while the pleasure was growing, you seemed to be able to handle it and adjust, and even want more. Enough so that Hannah pulled you up, putting a very heated and passionate kiss on your lips as her own breasts mashed into yours, and her hips started driving the toy into you faster and harder.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Nov 21, 2023 3:33 am

I froze a moment at the accusation. I'd been so focused on trying not to lose to her that I didn't even think of the implications of me taking this as well as I was. "Yes, I'm sure I haven't!" I crossed my arms feeling a bit insulted at the insinuation while trying to keep the near miss of having experienced a real cock last night out of my thoughts. I was surprised when she pressed in for the kiss, but I made sure to return it. It was my first real kiss after all. I was thankful it was with a girl even though I still wished I was experiencing it as a man. I put my arms around her stroking her back as she pressed down into me.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:12 am

Hannah's kissing was much more experienced then your own, which meant she was soon dominating your mouth as you and her breasts ground and pressed into each other. Which... mhm, there might be a small part of you that'd miss that, since it felt very good and was rather lewd as heck... of course, you'd prefer to have two sets of fine breasts like this smashed around your old cock instead. Still, you can feel another climax quickly building, as Hannah breaks the kiss and chuckles.

"Mmhm, just so ya know, with us girls, our climaxes can get more intense after each other. Hope you're ready for it... mhm, because if I don't cum when you do, I'm just gonna keep going."
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:36 pm

I enjoyed the feeling of weight pressing down on my chest. It wasn't better than having something soft pressed against my cock, but I might miss it a little when I turned back. I wished I could have kept up with her kissing, but I figured I could work on that with time. Feeling my own climax approaching, I couldn't help but pant heavily as she broke the kiss to speak telling me she wouldn't stop until she came regardless of when I came.

Still trying to keep up the confidence, I respond. "Ha don't worry Ohh about me. I've Ahh got this."
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sun Dec 03, 2023 8:48 am

"Alright, if you say so~" She says as she starts going a bit faster and harder... pushing you over the edge soon enough. By the sounds of it, Hannah didn't come right with you, which meant you were fucked through your orgasm which was... intense, and made more intense as she just kept going. Fortunately, she seemed to go over the edge about a minute later, so you weren't subject to orgasm after orgasm... not yet at least.

"Mmhm, so... now what would you like to try~?" She asked as she pulled the strapon out of you and pulled it off herself, her own folds glistening with her juices.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 04, 2023 3:03 am

I do my best to keep from going off to soon, but I just can't seem to outlast her or even just keep up with her as I go over the edge though thankfully, I manage to pull her over with me shortly after. I sat back up as she asked what I'd like to try next, and an idea came to mind. Pulling out my phone, I quickly look up Shibari before grabbing out a length of rope I'd noticed earlier. "Turn around." I'd tried to keep my screen hidden, so she didn't know exactly what I had in mind to avoid spoiling the surprise.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Mon Dec 04, 2023 9:45 am

You manage to keep her from seeing what ya looked up, but once she spots the rope and ya start getting to work, she giggles and hums. "Not my first time with this sort of thing... want some tips to help out with it~?" She asked with a teasing smile. And added, "And ya sure ya don't want me to try it you~?"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Tue Dec 05, 2023 3:33 am

I worked at wrapping the ropes around her torso lik an ineffectual top as best as I could grunting a little when she offered some tips and shivering a bit when she asked if I wanted to be the one tied up. "No, I think I'll stick to wrapping you up. The tips would be appreciated though." I looked at the images I found making sure what I was looking at put one strand between the legs to rub against the crotch and crack of the ass while making it tight enough that it would rub both with almost any movement.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:34 am

With the help of her tips and the images, you manage. Its not perfect, but as she squirms and moans about, its clear its at least doing what you want it to do. She hums a bit then as she asks, "So, just so ya know, when its my turn, I'm doing this to you, and gonna see how many climaxes it takes before ya pass out~" Her tone is teasing, so you're not sure how serious she is, but she is clearly excited at what ya might do next.
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:14 am

I wasn't completely satisfied with my work, but I figured it was good enough for a first go. I hadn't quite figured out where to go from here though. Fucking her with a dildo again after just using a strap-on earlier seemed a little uncreative, and while the idea of marching her around the girl's dorm seemed a little extreme, I was worried about giving her the idea of doing the same to me. Instead, I reached back into her chest and pulled out a paddle. Grabbing the rope crisscrossing her back, I pulled up to grind her crotch against the ropes before suddenly delivering a blow to her ass.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Sat Dec 09, 2023 1:40 pm

Hannah wasn't able to see what you went for, but she did moan and writhe a bit as you pulled at the rope. She let out a yelp as you smacked her ass with the paddle, but grinned as she glanced back and gave her ass a bit of a wriggle. "Oh, you are a kinky sort... mhm, come on then, give it to me more~"
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:54 am

It probably would have been weird for her to have the pillar if she wasn't into it, but I was still a little surprised at just how gung ho she was when I struck her ass with the paddle. I badly wanted to find something a little out of her comfort zone, and I wasn't having much luck. Changing strategy, I pulled her back against me wrapping my arm around her to grope her chest and leaning over her shoulder to force a kiss as my other hand moved the paddle around her waist flipping it, so I could grind the handle into her sex.
Firehead

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:41 pm

This change of strategy did at least surprise her, as she squeaked as you ground the handle into her sex while the front of it smacked at her waist. She wriggled back against you as she returned the kiss and pushed her chest out against your hands, her nipples nice and hard and her breasts good and perky. Even though you wished you were a guy so you could be dicking her, this was still quite fun, getting to do with this sexy ass girl what you wanted as you teased and toyed with her body...
Kuragari

Postby Firehead » Mon Dec 18, 2023 2:47 am

The thought of burying my cock in her ass while I filled her cunt with the wooden handle was something I'd need to consider once I turned back, but it would be all the more reason to impress her now. If I could maybe she would consider sleeping with the male me. What guy could resist the idea of tempting and impressing a self-proclaimed lesbian with their dick after all? Pulling the handle of the paddle out of her, I brought it up breaking the kiss to make a show of lapping her juices from the wood while squeezing her breast even harder.
Firehead

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games