A Cybertastic Escapade [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A Cybertastic Escapade [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:36 am

It took the better part of an hour before your climax seemed to wind down, during which time the futa slug simply plopped herself on a sort of couch like thing and rubbed her long tendril like cock up and down your body. When you were feeling normal again, she then slammed you down upon her cock as she said, "Mhm, people turned into sex toys are so much fun."
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:09 am

I wasn't sure how long it took me to recover, but once I was able to I started trying to search through my menus, looking for what was the log out button, hoping to get out of the game and set off soon. Then I squeaked as I realized my body was being molested, my brain finally back online, the feeling of her cock acting almost like a tentacle on my tits, the groping, the smell, I was getting overstimulated now, and then I let out a shocked noise as I was picked up and slammed down the entire length of the cock, my pussy and womb both getting stretched out completely, making me let out some more animalistic groans and moans, my eyes rolling up a bit from a mix of pleasure and disgust.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

70 END
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:03 am

The scent of her musk registered, and it was atrocious. The fact that it was everywhere and omnipresent didn't make things any better, and the slime just felt weird. Yet she kept hammering away at you as she chuckled and said, "You'll be nice and bloated with my seed in no time. A receptacle for my cock spooge. You'll grow to love it and my scent soon enough. Sure, I could just make you enjoy it, but where's the fun in that?"

As an aside, you could not find a log out button at all. All trying to do so did was bring up information siting you as a Sex Android belonging to the slug futa before you, whose name you wouldn't even try to pronounce. And that you'd been turned into a Sex android as punishment for some crime or other.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:14 am

I gagged and choked at the scent and weird feeling of her slime coating my body, I could feel the slime on her cock staining every inch of my pussy and womb, it felt like it was even leaking up my tubes and onto my eggs, did this game simulate breeding? Could she knock me up? I shivered and tried to push away and open my mouth to protest only to find myself slipping on her slimy body and suddenly her fat nipple was in my mouth and I was stuck tasting her as well as smelling her, my eyes watered. My pussy was stretching out and my womb was being filled with her tentacle like cock, how was this happening~?

Rolled a 92 STR to escape and 92 CHA to try and ask for a break/let go, lol didn't even get a word out.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:53 am

"Oh my, want my slug milk? I warn ya, it can be addicting~" She says with a laugh as she starts kneading her breast, which feeds you a thick milky substance... though maybe slime is more apt as she continues to hammer up and into you while slapping at your ass. There is still no sign of a means or way to escape or log out.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:02 am

I blinked, milk? Wait was she pregnant not just fat? I was going to try and pull away, only to squeal as my mouth was filled with something weird, it's texture was weird it didn't feel like milk at all it was somehow slimier than the rest of her, it tasted disgusting and I hated that I had to swallow some down and then I found myself unable to move away, forced to suckle at her fat nipples eager for more, even though my stomach was rolling and my womb was sore and my ass was turning more and more red, I found myself sucking on her tits.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:25 am

"Mhm, that's it, good sex droid, good fuck bot~" She said and cooed, soon squishing her other breast closer and offering you both nipples as the same time as her cock surged forward and broke into your womb where it began oozing what felt like an entire gallon of cum into your baby maker.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:34 am

I couldn't help it, when she brought her other tit over I found myself sucking on it too, eagerly playing with her breasts as I tried milk them for every last drop of nasty slimy slug milk they had, I was trying to tongue fuck her nipples to get more milk out of her, and my pussy was heating up and then she slammed in even deeper flooding me with more and more jizz, and after almost a day of not being able to cum, well, I came a lot~ My eyes rolling up thanks to the pleasure I was getting.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 28, 2023 9:54 am

Chortling in perverse delight, her cock kept you full even when she stopped cumming. it remained inside of you, wiggling about and teasing your insides as she let you continue until you had drained her breasts dry, at which point you felt exceptionally full and happy even as your body protested what you had ingested.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:33 am

I shuddered and moaned, sitting there sucking on her tits forcing myself to drain them, licking her tits happily licking up the slimy milk that leaked out, even licking under the tits to find more of the milk that had dripped out. I was shaking as I came, my pussy milking their cock happily as I desperately tried to very find every bit of milk that had leaked, licking every inch of her body that I could find with it on it, not caring what else was on that body part. Then I was cuddling up to her happily, nuzzling her tits and neck way too high to think properly for the moment.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:38 pm

She teases you a bit by ordering you to cum a few times once you've started nuzzling her tits. After about the seventh time in short order, you pass out and swim in darkness for a bit. When you wake up, its sometime later and you are smashed into the side of the currently sleeping slug woman. Who is apparently your owner and you're a sex android? Wasn't this all supposed to be VR? You also found yourself craving some more of her slug tit milk...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:16 pm

I shuddered and shook as I woke up, blinking as I stared at the slug woman I was held against, no that I wasn't desperate to cum, my brain was catching up with what had happened, shaking my head a bit and trying to ignore her tits, I focused on looking for the Log Out button.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:28 pm

You spend the next half an hour looking for it again and again, but you just can't find anything to log out with! The best you can do is pull up information on your punishment as a Sex Android. What the heck was going on!?
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:51 am

I shuddered and found myself reading the punishment as I found myself sucking on the Slug's heavy breasts, softly squeezing and milking her tits as I read. I didn't even notice I was sucking or that I was soon grinding my pussy against her slimy cock as I read the punishment, looking for the log out button on this page.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:24 am

Percetption x5 check to see if you realize there IS no log out button

Her tits only give the tiniest bits of milk forth for you to drink out right now, and her cock wriggles as it pokes at your stomach. Otherwise though for the moment, she remains entirely asleep.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:56 am

I found myself reading through the pages, looking for a log out button, but slowly, as I read through the page on Sex Dolls I began to wonder, and as I read about my punishment my mind wandered more and more, were, were my memories manufactured? Was I really just a sex doll now? It hurt to think on it and more and more as I read it felt like the way I thought was changing.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:45 am

A few more attempts and your thoughts have finished changing... at least for the moment at any rate. You committed a crime of some sort, you don't really remember or care, and got turned into a Sex Android for it. One thing that stood out in the pages was that good behavior (which meant following orders and doing your utmost to be a good sex doll) would bring your punishment to an end sooner... there was also mention of course that too much good behaviour could permanently make you submissive towards practically anyone and everyone even when it was over and done, but you weren't able to focus on that bit much as you found yourself thinking to yourself.

Sexdroids are built for pleasure. Sexdroids provide relief. Sexdroids obey their owners. And Obedience brings pleasure~
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:09 am

I giggled to myself, feeling dazed and stunned and horny and wanting to be a good girl, I wanted to pleasure my owner, I didn't really know my owner's species but they probably had a p-spot as well right? Everyone gives morning blow jobs, it was a common thing so were tit jobs, my mistress deserved better~ Crawling down I nuzzled my nose into her pussy as my tongue went looking for her p-spot in her back door~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:16 am

You find it in no time, and it wakes her up and makes her cock stiff as a board as it showers you and the bed in her seed. Her tendril like dick was now looking exceptionally hard and very awake as she squealed in orgasmic surprise.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:44 pm

I giggled "I love mistress~ I'm a good sex bot~" I sung happily, before mercilessly attacking her p-spot as I did my best to make her shower both of us, and the entire room with her jizz just from worshiping her lewd hole and p-spot.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games