"Holly's" Island Life [EAENIDU]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: "Holly's" Island Life [EAENIDU]

Postby Kuragari » Sat Aug 26, 2023 1:16 pm

When you woke back up, this time, you were in a cage, chained spread eagle and in a position so your ass and pussy were easily visible. And had spreader clip hook things on your ass and pussy. And clamps on your nipples. Oh, you were also outside, and it seemed the other girls were taking turns bidding on you to get to play with you for a day as Azmerelda and Moon Sky stood on a small platform nearby.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:57 pm

I squeaked and shivered, before blushing, well, that wasn't as bad as I was expecting? I wiggled in place looking around, waiting and letting this happen, though I was a bit wet at being spread and clamped I was also looking at the brands to see what they even were of.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 27, 2023 2:04 am

While the bidding went on, you looked to the brands. One was of a crescent moon and a cloud, the other was of a symbol you'd seen on a poster in their bedroom. The former must be Moon Sky's, the latter, Azmerelda.

After a few more minutes though, it seemed someone had won this auction. The lizard dragon looking girly, a Kazeer Sarkany, stepped on towards you as she licked her lips in delight and you saw the double bulge in her shorts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:54 am

I blinked, before staring as someone finally approached and I looked down at the two bulges I could see growing, talking was bad right? So I whimpered at her trying to act needy and shake my hips at her a bit, wanting to please her so I wouldn't get in trouble.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Sun Aug 27, 2023 1:12 pm

She smirked and laughed, pulling you out of the cage as she clipped a leash to the collar you were wearing. You couldn't recall if you'd been wearing it since waking up in that dungeon place or not. It was all a bit hard to sort out right now. But she tugged on you as she lead you back to her place, noting, "Gonna be fun fucking ya, last one we got sent was a girly boy, so I had to hot dog one of my poles if I didn't wanna break'em~!"
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:07 am

I squeaked and blushed, before crawling along all fours like a good bitch "I'm a good bitch I can take both in the same hole!" I told her earnestly, not wanting to get in trouble for making her feel bad or something.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:47 am

"Good to hear, because we'll be doing just that once we get home. No lube on my part... going in raw and unprepared~" She said with a predatory grin as she lead you into her house, dragged you to the couch... then pounced upon you as she slammed her cocks home into your ass and pussy.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Endurance x5 roll to see if you handle it okay. if you fail by +25 or more it only hurts.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Mon Aug 28, 2023 7:00 am

I shivered I was expecting pain, I was expecting to be hurt again, I wasn't expecting pleasure so intense that I let out a whorish moan, I was expecting to have one hole streched painfully, not both comfortably, it was completely different but so, so good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Mon Aug 28, 2023 10:01 am

Kazeer seemed surprised, but just grinned and started rutting away heavily and furiously into your depths, drilling both holes with gusto and vigor as she smacked at your ass and clawed at your breasts, claws soon tweaking and even pressing into your nipples.

Masochist Rank 2/5 gained
Pain actually seems to arouse you, as weird as that seems to you at the moment. +10 to Endurance rolls
Last edited by Kuragari on Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 30, 2023 3:25 am

I squealed as I started getting fucked hard and fast by the futa on top of me, lifting my hips up and shaking them with pleasure. Loving how strong her fucking was, I didn't know why it felt so good, "More~ More~ More~ Fuck me more~ Harder~" I begged as she slammed into me "More~ Harder~ Rougher~ Slap me more~ Claw me~ Scratch me~ Pull Them~ More~" I practically sung in pleasure.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 30, 2023 12:40 pm

Kazeer laughed at this, and pushed you further into the couch, practically forcing you to curl up in a sort of mating ball as she clawed and scrapped and raped away at your holes. You just knew your ass was going to be sore by the time she was done... possibly even more. And of course she soon started nipping and tugging at your ears as her claws poked into your nipples...
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:12 pm

I moaned and squealed, my eyes rolling in my head and my holes tightening up as I found myself enjoying the pain more and more, what was happening~? Why was it so good~? I let out a short scream of pleasure as her claws sunk into my nipples, she bit my ear and she managed to find my g-spot all at once, forcing me to cum hard on her shafts.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:22 pm

Doubtless assuming she'd found all your weakspots at once, she started going at all three at the same time. You weren't sure if she was actually trying to finger fuck your nipples or not, but she was clearly eager to deliver pain and pleasure alike to you as she railed away at your holes.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 31, 2023 1:48 am

I moaned and whined and yipped and howled before nodding "Y~Yes~ M~Mistress~ So good~ Breed me~ F~Finger fuck my nipples like the filthy slut Bitch I am~" I begged needily. It hurt but it felt good and it felt like I was falling in love with this pain.
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:26 am

Hearing you beg so for it, she soon did manage to start roughly claw fucking your nipples to an extent, earning more pain and pleasure as the two feelings continued to mix in a wild and heady cocktail of new and strange euphoria to you. She soon came, but didn't stop even as she flooded your insides with such hot and steamy seed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:48 am

I was completely lost in pain and pleasure, enjoying both more and more as the assault continued, I felt like my brain was going to melt, this was crazy, if this kept up I'd really get addicted to pain!
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:48 am

Endurance Roll x5 and descending. In this case, you need to pass at least one to keep from passing out. Pass two of them and ya gain a rank up in Masochist. Pass three and the same, and if you pass more than that you max it out lol

It was increasingly feeling that way, especially as she began to bite at your breasts, your neck, even you shoulder. She didn't break the skin, but she was very much leaving marks that you knew weren't going to go away anytime soon as she kept plowing on into you, a second load soon splattering your insides even as she still had steam to go for at least one more round of good, hard, savage dicking it seemed.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:03 am

I was moaning I felt like I was losing my mind, apparently the training had kicked in enough by now that I wasn't passing out, instead, I was cumming my brains out and begging for more, begging her to be rougher, slap me, bite me, to use my tits like a chew toy, to wreck me, choke me, show me my place~ It felt so~ So good~
eaenidu

Postby Kuragari » Thu Aug 31, 2023 8:13 am

Masochist Rank 5/5
It may be crazy, but pain is a greater euphoria to you than even pleasure. Pleasure compliments pain, not the other way around. +25 to Endurance Rolls

It was hours before you were given a chance to rest. Hours in which she ran out of cum but then kept you going til she was ready for more by slapping, mauling, raking at your body. Paddles and clamps were brought out, and she even dripped hot wax onto your most sensitive bits at one point. All of it was exceptionally intense and it drove you over the edge repeatedly. It left you wondering if your pain threshold had been pushed so far it'd be almost impossible for you to not enjoy something being done to you!

She only gave a bit of aftercare once she'd rutted you for a second round, dropping one less load into you. She surprised you a bit when she then plopped ya on the couch, handed ya a bottle of alcohol, and a slice of pizza as you realize it was now late in the evening.
Kuragari

Postby eaenidu » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:41 pm

I was screaming, howling, cumming, spasming, and through it all I could only beg for more, it felt so good~ I loved it~ The pain~ The pain made me cum my brains out and It was more than anything I could ask for! I blinked when I was sat on the couch and looked up confused, only to stare at the alcohol and pizza, and then realized the time and started eating quickly, pushing myself into her side as I ate.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games